Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 03-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #46
Windows
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Windows has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Aw man. Even though Fish is old and keeps getting blown by, it's sad to see him gone. Will always be a Laker to me. Hope he retires and returns to the Lakers organization in the future. Good luck, Fish!
Windows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #47
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Derek Fisher and a first to Houston for Jordan Hill

Goodbye, Fisherman!!!! LOL
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #48
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windows
Aw man. Even though Fish is old and keeps getting blown by, it's sad to see him gone. Will always be a Laker to me. Hope he retires and returns to the Lakers organization in the future. Good luck, Fish!

stupid trade.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:57 PM   #49
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Uh, no they didn't.

yes, they did.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #50
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
yes, they did.
Where are you seeing that Houston gave the Lakers their first rounder in this trade?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #51
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

I really can't believe they traded Fish.

If he gets bought out and signs with Miami I might have to throw up.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #52
Owl
Local High School Star

Owl is popular on this boardOwl is popular on this boardOwl is popular on this boardOwl is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Where are you seeing that Houston gave the Lakers their first rounder in this trade?
I too have only seen that LA sends Dallas pick (estimate around 20 though as tied 7th seed they could slip into the lottery, though less likely now that Rubio is injured) to Houston. No other picks involved (that I've heard anyway).
Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #53
ntmoney
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ntmoney has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco

That would be crazy!
ntmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #54
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco

... I love Fish, but that would only help us. Sessions would go for 30.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #55
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

I'll say this. If Houston doesn't make the playoffs -->that lottery pick in this draft will be nice...

it is for this draft right?
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #56
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year

OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here

No more Fisher to bail the Lakers' asses out in the playoffs time and time again!
OldSchoolBBall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #57
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
I'll say this. If Houston doesn't make the playoffs -->that lottery pick in this draft will be nice...

Where are you seeing Houston giving the Lakers a pick?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #58
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME

I'm not sure if the Lakers got a pick back. Even if they did, I'm sure it's protected
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #59
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
No more Fisher to bail the Lakers' asses out in the playoffs time and time again!
And... when exactly is the last time that happened?
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #60
KingJames99
Decent playground baller

KingJames99 has no real reputation yet.

I thought Houston already gave there first round pick to nets (lottery protected) so how can they give it to the lakers lol.
KingJames99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: