Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 03-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #31
ganja0710
Banned

ganja0710 has not been impressing people
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Clippers acquire Nick Young in 3 team deal

I find it funny how Nick Young is now paired up with his long lost twin Chris Paul. They look pretty identical to me, except one is bald, and the other has jheri curls.
ganja0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #32
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: 3 way deal between Clips, Wizards, and Nuggets

WTF is Denver doing?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #33
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: 3 way deal between Clips, Wizards, and Nuggets

Thanks for resigning Nene. WeŽll send you to hell now.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #34
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Report: Clippers acquire Nick Young in 3 team deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
You're ridiculous if you think a kid averaging almost 17 points a game this season can't help a team who was trying to sign JR Smith to do the exact thing Young will do for them.

Not gonna help them become contenders. They still have 4th/5th seed talent & early 1st round exit. They needed a vet.
WeGetRing2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #35
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nene just got screwed hard.

He re-ups with the Nuggets and then they deal him to the Wiz.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #36
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Wooohoooooo

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #37
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Denver
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #38
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

There were soo many threads on this. Too bad they didn't keep the 1st one where there were already a lot of posts.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #39
WeGetRing2012
Decent college freshman

WeGetRing2012 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: Clippers acquire Nick Young in 3 team deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja0710
I find it funny how Nick Young is now paired up with his long lost twin Chris Paul. They look pretty identical to me, except one is bald, and the other has jheri curls.

Not all black people look alike
WeGetRing2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #40
marion706
Serious playground baller

marion706 has an OK reputation so far

omg omg omg oh my god
marion706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #41
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Turiaf to Nuggets.

How many ex-Knicks do the Nuggets have ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #42
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is the weirdest/most surprising deal of the day.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #43
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
This is the weirdest/most surprising deal of the day.
And it's not even close
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #44
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Dam Nene' got screwed. HARD!

That's fucked up man!
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #45
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Clippers gave up Cook+2nd rounder . I can't complain about Lakers trades being one sided anymore.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: