Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #46
garubu
Kids at the park dunk on me

garubu has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: 3 way deal between Clips, Wizards, and Nuggets

WOW wtf nuggets? why trade Nene?? for mcgee? seriously wtf? I like faried, but for mcgee? OMFG.... i just saw that youtube clip of top 8 fails done by mcgee
garubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #47
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Trade Deadline Deal: 3 way deal between Clips, Wizards, and Nuggets

I love this for the Wizards. Now amnesty Blatche and BOOM culture change
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #48
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
WTF is Denver doing?

They wanted a young player with incredible athletism, because they only have Faried and....wait a minute.
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #49
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

mcgee wants 14 mil a year when he's a free agent denver
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #50
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

they f*cked Nene in his ass....... when he re-signed to Nuggets......he got ass raped badly..
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #51
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Clippers gave up Cook+2nd rounder . I can't complain about Lakers trades being one sided anymore.
Welcome to being relevant, where you make the "shitty pick for a good player" trades instead of being on the ass-end of them!
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #52
garubu
Kids at the park dunk on me

garubu has an OK reputation so far

jesus christ man... WTF if this is true, then GOD DAMN!! Now we'll be seeing mcgee attempt lobs from andre miller at the free throw line
garubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #53
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by garubu
WOW wtf nuggets? why trade Nene?? for mcgee? seriously wtf? I like faried, but for mcgee? OMFG.... i just saw that youtube clip of top 8 fails done by mcgee

Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #54
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

good trade for the clips. cp3 now has a shooter on the wing and young will have no problem just catching and shooting. i'm a little surprised denver traded nene since they seemed committed to him but oh well. i thought they overpaid him as it is and maybe they think he's becoming injury prone. wizards get a smart, efficient player in return to play with wall
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #55
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
Welcome to being relevant, where you make the "shitty pick for a good player" trades instead of being on the ass-end of them!

. I'm learning the ways Lakers fans...
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #56
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Wow. The Nuggets must be really high on Koufos and Faried. Clipps get a legit 2 guard.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #57
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
jesus christ man... WTF if this is true, then GOD DAMN!! Now we'll be seeing mcgee attempt lobs from andre miller at the free throw line
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #58
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Faried has been good but is he big enough to play that role as a starter and defend the other teams bigs like Nene does?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #59
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Video or GTFO .
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #60
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Wait wait, what?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: