Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Knicks next 5 (after St. Patty's day)

@ home vs Craptors
@ Filly
@ the Craptors
@ home vs Detroit
@ home vs the Bux

We should go at least 4-1 on this stretch. The games vs the Suxers and the Bux are huge.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks next 5 (after St. Patty's day)

I hope we can go 4-1. Beating the Bucks is a priority.
It would be nice to beat the Sixers too but I doubt we can catch them so I don't find that so important.
On the other hand beating the Bucks is a must if we want to get into the playoffs.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:10 PM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

They could be back at .500 within the week.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All I can do is retweet my dude.....

Iman Shumpert ‏ @I_Am_Iman
"two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

Fuck Outta here Lady Granger!!!!
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:34 AM   #5
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
All I can do is retweet my dude.....

Iman Shumpert ‏ @I_Am_Iman
"two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

Fuck Outta here Lady Granger!!!!
Shump

SWAG
Old 03-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

No bs i really see us going 5-0.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:00 AM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

we shud go 4-1 but knowing the knicks....we will go down the wire in the 2 craptor games, can go either way
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #8
Clutch
NBA Legend

Jonah Ballow ‏ @jonahballow
"I guess it was 2 winnable games" @carmeloanthony joked about Granger's comments in #Knicks locker room after 3rd straight win #NBA
Old 03-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

4-1. Philly will give us a fight.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
Clutch
NBA Legend

Do you know what would happen if we go 4-1 during this stretch ?
That's right,back to .500

Let's get it

But it won't be easy.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #11
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think we go 3-2
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #12
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I think we go 3-2
I would be happy with that in case we beat the Bucks.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #13
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

I want to say 4-1 but I expect 3-2. Just a winning stretch + beating the Bucks really.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #14
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I think we go 3-2
5-0 say it and it will happen! strahan said that, well it was another number. while im at it, say i love GIANTS STADIUM.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:01 AM   #15
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

philly and bucks will be a tough one
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: