Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #16
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The New-New York Knicks

I agree with Woodson's game plan, but there still will be nights when one or the other shoots less than 15 shots.

Going with the hottest hand is always the better plan, just check the ego at the door.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #17
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Do you think Woodson will give Toney Douglas a second chance ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Do you think Woodson will give Toney Douglas a second chance ?
If we didn't have the depth, I'd say yes.

But between JR, Shump, Fields, Lin, Baron, and Novak who plays like a guard, where does TD get minutes from?

But honestly I think his shoulder isn't right, and if he can shoot, he's worthless on the court.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We already have too many people in our rotation as it is. Woodson has said he would like to shave it down to 8, 9 at the most. That's how it should be. This isn't little league. Everyone doesnt get to play and get a ribbon at the end.

While I was pushing really hard for us to make a blockbuster trade, I wish we would have traded a guard for a big man. Doesn't have to be a big time guy. Turiaf got waived yesterday after the trade. Honestly, if I didn't hear about all the crap he was talking about the team when he got traded, I wouldnt mind bringing him back.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
We already have too many people in our rotation as it is. Woodson has said he would like to shave it down to 8, 9 at the most. That's how it should be. This isn't little league. Everyone doesnt get to play and get a ribbon at the end.

While I was pushing really hard for us to make a blockbuster trade, I wish we would have traded a guard for a big man. Doesn't have to be a big time guy. Turiaf got waived yesterday after the trade. Honestly, if I didn't hear about all the crap he was talking about the team when he got traded, I wouldnt mind bringing him back.
I agree with you here on Ronny, as the team didn't really wanna get rid of him.

They had to, to sign Chandler, and I yes, I do think his mouth may have coast him a golden opportunity.

Waiving Bibby signing Turiaf makes far too much sense.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I agree with you here on Ronny, as the team didn't really wanna get rid of him.

They had to, to sign Chandler, and I yes, I do think his mouth may have coast him a golden opportunity.

Waiving Bibby signing Turiaf makes far too much sense.

Well I dont know if Turiaf's comments ever became public. I just know what he was saying to my friend. I liked what he brought to the table as a backup big man, but his gossip behind the scenes was a bit reckless. To say Amare doesnt play D isnt any new revelation btu to act like you were his saviour is ridiculous. C'mon man. Amare could walk off the court on defense and I'd still rather play him over Turiaf.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #22
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Our backcourt defense is going to have to get better or we are at risk of losing this very winnable game against Detroit. This is a game we should win but Ben Gordon put up 45 on Denver and if we don't get any defense out of our backcourt, he could easily do it to us.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Novak is getting novaked by Dunleavy
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: