Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 03-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool
Default Portland Fires Coach Nate McMillan

@WojYahooNBA: Portland has fired coach Nate McMillan, league source tells Y! Sports.
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
PHaYze
Banned

PHaYze has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Portland Fires Coach Nate McMillan

lol good riddens that fat ***
PHaYze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Holy shit, what is happening in Portland.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

wow didnt expect that
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

OneBadUsername has an OK reputation so far

He'll catch on next year.
OneBadUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They are blowing everything up in Portland.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #8
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

I love it. First MDA, now McMillan.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holy**** Nate is a great coach.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The NBA exploded in the last two days. This shit is crazy. Craziest deadline I've seen in a while.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #11
PHaYze
Banned

PHaYze has an OK reputation so far

Knicks already in talks with Nate.
PHaYze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #12
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Let's get on that sh** Clippers!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #13
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #14
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

@WojYahooNBA: Portland has promoted assistant Kaleb Canales to interim head coach, league source tells Y! Sports.
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #15
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Nate and Antoni are both good coaches.

This is crazy.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: