Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Stephon Marbury goes in on D'Antoni

http://inflexwetrust.com/2012/03/16/...-mike-dantoni/

Quote:
Coward's Step down men knock walls down that men like him post up. I told you'll about that dude but you'll didn't listen. #DANPHONY

Quote:
RT @cambury: @starburymarbury D'Antoni is gone *B I told you this day would come. He tricked all of the new york fans. My question is how?

Quote:
RT @a2thaeazy: @StarburyMarbury its crazy how they're blaming Carmelo for everything *B look at the people who are blaming him.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Stephon Marbury goes in on D'Antoni

But what does Eddy Curry think?!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He'll get labeled as crazy and be told to shut up...but he's telling the truth. Fact still remains, he came into camp in EXCELLENT shape when D'Antoni got here and Mike never even gave him a chance. This is a guy that was dropping 20+ and 8 for Mike. D'Antoni came over and benched him from day one. They didnt get into a fight or anything.

I find it funny how the media is trying to spin it like Mike D'Antoni got forced out and he did "selfless thing for the team". Bullshit!He did it for himself. If you think he gave a damn about the Knicks when he quit then I have ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.

Winners never quit and quitters never win. What he did was cowardly and selfish. Knicks fans had to suffer and watch the piss poor product the Knicks put on the floor every night all while watching ticket prices rise year after year. Then, when the pressure got heavy, he bailed. He sat back and waited for everyone to focus on his star player so he could weasle out of the blame. Mike D'Antoni is not just a bad coach. He's a scum bag. He always blames his players for his inept coaching. He did it with Amare in PHX (which is why Amare and he had to have that heart to heart before Amare signed with us remember?). He did it with his 1st USA olympic team that settled for bronze. He did it with Marbury. He did it with Melo. It's a screwed up society when it's noble to quit on a team because they're losing when you were one of, if not THE main reason they stunk. Two things I hate in sports. Quitting and Cheating!
Peace Out! Take you and your stupid mustache and don't ever some back!
Old 03-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well said Franchize, I hate a quitter as well, unless that quitter was a winner at one time.

Kinda why I don't hate Pat Riley, but despise Jeff Van Gundy.

Riley wanted control over the team, and it's personnel, hence resigned, when he couldn't get that.

Van Gundy quit when things weren't looking so good going forward.

D'antoni quit, when he was the major reason for the teams failures.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #5
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

Are we gonna forget that this guy has a substance abuse problem? And that he was such a negative force in the Knick organization? He can say what he wants about MDA but he was a bum with a big contract.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
Are we gonna forget that this guy has a substance abuse problem? And that he was such a negative force in the Knick organization? He can say what he wants about MDA but he was a bum with a big contract.

What susbtance abuse problem is this? I've never heard that before. The only thing I heard was his DUI in PHX in 2002.

And he averaged 20+ ppg and 8 apg before he became a Knick, and also had 45 points on our own JR Smith. If that makes you a bum, then get my cardboard box ready!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #7
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

He abuses vaseline.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
He abuses vaseline.

Lol Real talk...he's not the only person that does that. It got blown out of proportion because the only ppl I know who do that are all black lol I remember when I told one of my white friends I used the over to heat the house when I was younger. He thought it was the most devastating thing he's ever heard. And don't even get me started on when I told him that we used dishwashing liquid as bubble bath. He thought it was fascinating. In actuality, I didnt know Mr Bubble existed until I was 12.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Black people eat vaseline?

...?
Old 03-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Black people eat vaseline?

...?

It's an old school remedy for a sore throat. It's pretty silly but yes... mostly ones with grandmas from the South. Kinda like the garlic in a sock thing.

I had a severe ankle sprain once and my great grandma (R.I.P.) wrapped my ankle in vinegar and a brown paper bag. Had to keep it in this pot for a whole day. My foot stunk like hell but my ankle stopped hurting.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #11
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

I'm sorry but all of his weird online videos are evidence that he has a substance abuse problem - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eUtSV519vU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QEc...feature=fvwrel
Old 03-16-2012, 03:24 PM   #12
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
I'm sorry but all of his weird online videos are evidence that he has a substance abuse problem - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eUtSV519vU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QEc...feature=fvwrel

Just because you feel someone acts weird doesn't mean they have substance abuse problems. Im not the most PC person on this board by any means but there are alot of ppl who suffer or know loved ones who suffer from substance abuse. Those are pretty serious words dude. I can see if you were making it into a joke. Secondly, in the video he was crying because of his pops passing away and the song playing reminded him of his dad. His pops had a heart attack during a Knicks game ironically.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #13
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He abuses vaseline.
The person who invented it, used to eat it as well.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #14
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Yeah, but this is the 21st century. Petroleum jelly. It's oil jelly. It was literally discovered oozing out of oil rig equipment.

Cocaine used to be medicine too. It still is, but it used to be easier to get. Now you have to put in your own soda.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:20 PM   #15
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Yeah, but this is the 21st century. Petroleum jelly. It's oil jelly. It was literally discovered oozing out of oil rig equipment.

Cocaine used to be medicine too. It still is, but it used to be easier to get. Now you have to put in your own soda.
Yea well when big mamma tell you to do it...you do it. lol My friends grandmother used to make him turn off all the electricity in the house when it rained outside. She also used to soak in Epsom salt because she said her knees hurt when it rains. May sound silly, but I dare you to tell her she's wrong lolYou must not have eer been told to get a switch before lmao

Fun fact:Viagara was originally heart medicine...but if can make you go blind. I dont even know if my wife's beef curtains are worth going blind over

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread