Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #16
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation
Default Re: Stephon Marbury goes in on D'Antoni

u shouldnt throw stones...
Old 03-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #17
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Just because you feel someone acts weird doesn't mean they have substance abuse problems. Im not the most PC person on this board by any means but there are alot of ppl who suffer or know loved ones who suffer from substance abuse. Those are pretty serious words dude. I can see if you were making it into a joke. Secondly, in the video he was crying because of his pops passing away and the song playing reminded him of his dad. His pops had a heart attack during a Knicks game ironically.
Oh please the guy makes videos of himself everyday and is a bum on the court. He was a cancer on the team and he most certainly has a substance abuse problem. If he didnt he would be playing in the greatest basketball league in the world.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #18
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
Oh please the guy makes videos of himself everyday and is a bum on the court. He was a cancer on the team and he most certainly has a substance abuse problem. If he didnt he would be playing in the greatest basketball league in the world.

With all due respect, well as much as I can muster, there is so many things that are ignorant in what you just said that I don't even know where to begin. You win!
Old 03-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #19
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
With all due respect, well as much as I can muster, there is so many things that are ignorant in what you just said that I don't even know where to begin. You win!
There is nothing ignorant about what I said. You just don't agree with it. Case closed. Enjoy the rest of your night.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Marbury wasn't a saint here, but D'antoni also brought his Phx grudge to NY with him.

Can we just leave it at that, if not, I'll have to lock it up.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #21
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
There is nothing ignorant about what I said. You just don't agree with it. Case closed. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Okay goodnight lol But before i go, I leave you with this tidbit.Until the bum you call Stephon Marbury, a 2 time allstar, became a NY Knick, he was one of two players to average 20 pts and 8 assts for their career. The other was Oscar Robertson.

Now while I'm gone, I want you to pick your face off the floor, dust it off, put it on the night stand and screw it on 2moro when I come back so I can school you on the game of basketball some more lol. You're Welcome.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Goodnight fellas.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread