Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #1501
JohnnyWall
Banned
 
JohnnyWall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,177
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

A baby face with gold teeth?



And also, a striking resemblance to Delroy Lindo (total baby face)

JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #1502
kentatm
NBA Legend
 
kentatm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 17,479
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
A baby face with gold teeth?


That pic has been proven to be a fake that was put out there by a white supremacist website.

Link

Link

Last edited by kentatm : 03-27-2012 at 01:42 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:40 PM   #1503
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 52,857
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

You dont even know what a baby face implies you idiot.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #1504
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman
 
InfiniteBaskets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,919
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Naturally he will paint the situation in a way that benefits his view. For all we know though, it could be the truth. No one knows. There is contradictory eye witness testimony. We will never know who started it. It does appear that Trayvon was getting the best of the scuffle and somehow George put enough distance between them to pull his gun and shoot Trayvon. Ballistics and the autopsy, amongst other evidence can find out how far or how close he was when the shot was fired and the angle.

This is what's bugging me. I mean I know CSI and all these crime shows are fiction, but you'd figure the bullet placement and an autopsy of Trayvon's body would be able to determine at what angle the shot was fired.

It's been what like.. two - three weeks now and they can't figure out/won't let us know if this was a point blank shot or if Trayvon had backed off? It makes a difference if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot him off, or if Trayvon had backed off after beating Zimmerman, and then Zimmerman might've called his name, and shot him after he turns around.

Of course this is predicated on the testimony of Zimmerman and the one witness who say Zimmerman was getting handled. But if that is the case, it makes me wonder why Trayvon would attack out of nowhere? No news have shown any possible links between Zimmerman and Trayvon. Why would Trayvon want to beat the crap out of a stranger who just happens to be following him?
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #1505
IcanzIIravor
NBA rookie of the year
 
IcanzIIravor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I walk the earth Kung Fu style
Posts: 6,389
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
This is what's bugging me. I mean I know CSI and all these crime shows are fiction, but you'd figure the bullet placement and an autopsy of Trayvon's body would be able to determine at what angle the shot was fired.

It's been what like.. two - three weeks now and they can't figure out/won't let us know if this was a point blank shot or if Trayvon had backed off? It makes a difference if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot him off, or if Trayvon had backed off after beating Zimmerman, and then Zimmerman might've called his name, and shot him after he turns around.

Of course this is predicated on the testimony of Zimmerman and the one witness who say Zimmerman was getting handled. But if that is the case, it makes me wonder why Trayvon would attack out of nowhere? No news have shown any possible links between Zimmerman and Trayvon. Why would Trayvon want to beat the crap out of a stranger who just happens to be following him?

I think at the very least a verbal altercation happened, heated up, maybe George said something and Trayvon threw a punch and it was on. That's the only way it makes sense that this kid would strike first in a neighborhood he isn't familiar with against a grown man he doesn't know. I think the reports will come out and we can then get a better picture of what happened and it will either collaborate a part of Zimmerman's story or destroy the entire story.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #1506
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 52,857
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Recent photos of the teen
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #1507
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman
 
InfiniteBaskets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,919
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I think at the very least a verbal altercation happened, heated up, maybe George said something and Trayvon threw a punch and it was on. That's the only way it makes sense that this kid would strike first in a neighborhood he isn't familiar with against a grown man he doesn't know. I think the reports will come out and we can then get a better picture of what happened and it will either collaborate a part of Zimmerman's story or destroy the entire story.

That report had better come out soon. We have a black panther group calling for Zimmerman's head for $10,000, on a possible self-defense situation.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #1508
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,870
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

photoshop is so annoying sometimes...:/
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #1509
JohnnyWall
Banned
 
JohnnyWall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,177
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
That pic has been proven to be a fake that was put out there by a white supremacist website.

Link

Link

The one where the kid is shirtless and flipping off the camera is fake.



The others are real. He had gold teeth and tattoos.











JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #1510
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,824
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
That report had better come out soon. We have a black panther group calling for Zimmerman's head for $10,000, on a possible self-defense situation.

THIS.
What the hell is taking so long..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #1511
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 52,857
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Ocho Cinco formerly known as Chad Johnson


Daniel Boobie Gibson


Thugs, goons, up to no gooders
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #1512
JohnnyWall
Banned
 
JohnnyWall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,177
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

If Ocho or Gibson attacked me at night, I'd probably let off a shot. If I'm being honest.
JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #1513
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 52,857
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
If Ocho or Gibson attacked me at night, I'd probably let off a shot. If I'm being honest.

Mobb Deep said it best, scared to look you shook.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #1514
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,880
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #1515
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,704
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
the media could never point out blacks being racist or a threat to whites...they would get torched by everyone

huge double standard

exactly .. stupid white liberals and 'racist' blacks want to point out 'racism' .. go ahead but I'm gonna call you out on your hypocritical bs
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy