Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #1531
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!
 
LBJMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,745
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

saw this on BBF... i had to laugh.

On a calm dark night in Florida, George was driving to GNC to pick up some mass gainer. His headlights illuminated the figure of a man walking alone. George pulled up and rolled down his window. "Need a ride brah?" he asked. The young man, 17 year old Trayvon smiled and replied, "no thanks brah, walking is good cardio". George was flabbergasted for a second, then replied, "brah cardio is useless". Trayvons smile rapidly turned into a scowl, "**** YOU, YOU FAT ****", he shouted. Tears started welling in George's eyes, "are you aware that some people are born this way", he asked, the tears now streaming down. "Also i'm bulking" he continued with a sob. Trayvon, seeing the hurtful effects of his words, apologetically offered George a skittle from the pack he had in his hands, "sorry brah, I'll watchout my comments next time, want a skittle?". Georges sadness slowly began transforming into anger "I have to eat 8 meals a day or I'll go straight catabolic you skinny ***got" he shouted.
Trayvon lifted his shirt showing his sculpted body, 140 pounds of rock hard muscle, the natty limit at 6'3". "I am NOT skinny brah" Trayvon proudly declared, "these skittles fit into my macros and I have BBC genetics". Trayvon turned and began walking away. George drew his pistol, dialed 911, and began following Trayvon. George soon caught up to Trayvon. But, the walking was hard on his 250 pound body and his labored breathing alerted Trayvon to his presence. Trayvon turned and seeing the pistol, spread his arms and shouted "come at me bro". George pulled the trigger sending a bullet into Trayvon's heart causing it to explode with more force than a thai sauna. The recoil of the pistol sent George's hand flying backwards into his nose breaking it. George fell backwards into a heap and stayed there sobbing until the pigs arrived.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:09 PM   #1532
KingBeasley08
World's Finest
 
KingBeasley08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 5,873
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
saw this on BBF... i had to laugh.

On a calm dark night in Florida, George was driving to GNC to pick up some mass gainer. His headlights illuminated the figure of a man walking alone. George pulled up and rolled down his window. "Need a ride brah?" he asked. The young man, 17 year old Trayvon smiled and replied, "no thanks brah, walking is good cardio". George was flabbergasted for a second, then replied, "brah cardio is useless". Trayvons smile rapidly turned into a scowl, "**** YOU, YOU FAT ****", he shouted. Tears started welling in George's eyes, "are you aware that some people are born this way", he asked, the tears now streaming down. "Also i'm bulking" he continued with a sob. Trayvon, seeing the hurtful effects of his words, apologetically offered George a skittle from the pack he had in his hands, "sorry brah, I'll watchout my comments next time, want a skittle?". Georges sadness slowly began transforming into anger "I have to eat 8 meals a day or I'll go straight catabolic you skinny ***got" he shouted.
Trayvon lifted his shirt showing his sculpted body, 140 pounds of rock hard muscle, the natty limit at 6'3". "I am NOT skinny brah" Trayvon proudly declared, "these skittles fit into my macros and I have BBC genetics". Trayvon turned and began walking away. George drew his pistol, dialed 911, and began following Trayvon. George soon caught up to Trayvon. But, the walking was hard on his 250 pound body and his labored breathing alerted Trayvon to his presence. Trayvon turned and seeing the pistol, spread his arms and shouted "come at me bro". George pulled the trigger sending a bullet into Trayvon's heart causing it to explode with more force than a thai sauna. The recoil of the pistol sent George's hand flying backwards into his nose breaking it. George fell backwards into a heap and stayed there sobbing until the pigs arrived.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #1533
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 19,709
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Just revealed that the lead investigator wanted Zimmerman arrested for manslaughter the night of the incident.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #1534
millwad
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,712
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Just revealed that the lead investigator wanted Zimmerman arrested for manslaughter the night of the incident.

And how does that change anything at all?

I love George Zimmerman!
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #1535
97 bulls
3-time NBA All-Star
 
97 bulls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,881
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Just revealed that the lead investigator wanted Zimmerman arrested for manslaughter the night of the incident.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...ry?id=16011674
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:07 PM   #1536
millwad
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,712
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls

BUT HOW DOES THAT CHANGE ANYTHING?

millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #1537
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,734
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls

So Zimmerman is claiming Martin grabbed his gun which is why he shot Martin.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #1538
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 19,709
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So Zimmerman is claiming Martin grabbed his gun which is why he shot Martin.
The potential corruption within the PD is starting to make me even madder than the shooting.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #1539
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year
 
Pointguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 6,450
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

The screaming, to me, doesn't sound like fighting. I don't hear the breaking up of sounds of getting hit or struggling to get away or struggling to get a gun. They're kind of straight screams. What's your take on that? I think that might be the breaker for the case. But I'm not sure if anybody hears it the same way I do.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #1540
JMT
NBA lottery pick
 
JMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,690
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Spike Lee re-Tweets Zimmerman's address...except it isn't his address.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...address-trayv/

Great to see the usual suspects (Jackson, Sharpton, Lee) are fanning the flames and inciting emotion without having all the facts.

Filmmaker Spike Lee made waves on Twitter last week when he re-tweeted to his 200,000 followers (h/t Twitchy) what was thought to be George Zimmerman's home address in Sanford, Florida. Mr. Zimmerman told Sanford police last month that he fatally shot 17 year old Trayvon Martin in self-defense.

However, the Edgewater Circle address Mr. Lee re-tweeted out is not part of the gated Retreat at Twin Lakes where the shooting took place and where Mr. Zimmerman lives. The area is not even a gated community.

In fact, I took a drive to that Edgewater Circle address that so many on Twitter re-tweeted and cursed, and I discovered through a neighbor, named Tim, who lives across the street from the address, that not only does George Zimmerman not live at the lakeside house but a woman by the name of Elaine does.

According to Tim, a number of news agencies drove through looking for Mr. Zimmerman. While it was not wise to incite the masses to go to an address he thought was Mr. Zimmerman's to begin with, Mr. Lee should should still "do the right thing" and give the actual resident at the address above some peace and apologize for disrupting her life.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #1541
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 19,709
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

It's been a good thing that Sharpton has shined a light on this issue. If not for his and other's efforts the national spotlight wouldn't have forced action on what has so far been a true travesty of justice.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #1542
millwad
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,712
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

I have a bad feeling that Zimmerman is not going to jail, things are getting worse for the Martin-camp every day.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #1543
JohnnyWall
Banned
 
JohnnyWall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,228
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

What a scumbag Spike Lee is.
JohnnyWall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #1544
millwad
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,712
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
What a scumbag Spike Lee is.

Spike Lee is a racist.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #1545
ace23
*****
 
ace23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,745
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Roland Martin just went in on Rev. CL Lewis about this case on CNN.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy