Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #1576
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
obviously im not saying that he needed to be killed im just sayin ur talkin about a pic that isn't of him, which isn't any worse than what's actually out there

http://patdollard.com/2012/03/was-tr...ng-gangbanger/

still though... i have friends with tatoos, friends that always smoke weed.
there is no proof he sells drugs. just an assumption that says "we have business to talk about"

could mean he sells drugs or could mean many different things.

there is sooooooo much stuff out there that is hard to understand what is going on.

i've read that zimmerman had anxiety problems and got kicked outta some kinda of police school two times.

people are people and they try to weed out the worst characteristics they can find about both of them, but we will never know what happened that night.

Last edited by LBJMVP : 03-27-2012 at 10:59 PM.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #1577
dude77
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
And just a post or two after claiming that the lead investigator's opinion "puts doubt in my mind" we discover that there is in fact no mind.

'doubt in mind' is not the same as flat out believing he's guilty .. what part of 'not knowing all the facts' does your simpleton mind not comprehend ? .. you're on a roll kid .. keep exposing your stupidity
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #1578
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

So, like I said, we're not seeing any signs of real growth on your part. Fortunately people like you and the Sanford PD have been taken off the case.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:58 PM   #1579
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
still though... i have friends with tatoos, friends that always smoke weed.
there is no proof he sells drugs. just an assumption that says "we have business to talk about"

could mean he sells drugs or could mean many different things.

there is sooooooo much stuff out there that is hard to understand what is going on.

i've read that zimmerman had anxiety problems and got kicked outta some kinda of police school two times.

people are people out the worst characteristics they can find about both of them, but we will never know what happened that night.

yeah we dont know. and we have all these people in an uproar over something they dont know.
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #1580
Riley Martin
O-Qua Tangin Wann

Tell me "Real Mean Wear Green" isn't an adult. Dude throws tantrums and personal attacks here like I haven't seen before.
Riley Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #1581
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star

What cracks me up is...

Posting pictures of Trayvon in an attempt to paint a picture of this kid as being a "hoodlum", as if that SOMEHOW throws some type of justification for him being shot dead by a man that was basically following him on SUSPICION of Tray doing something, in which he WAS NOT.

He was unarmed, and they're now painting this kid as a thug, as if it somehow makes it easier to swallow that this kid was erased from the planet, by a paranoid 911-dialing happy maniac.

You can all claim media bias and them attempting to "make zimmerman look bad" but just posting a mugshot doesnt mean sh*t when ZIMMERMAN IS ALIVE.

I pray none of you ever have children that get into some trouble, and listen to rap music, or follow trends....someone out there might mistake YOUR kid for a "thug" and murder them....

And you'll realize the reality of this situation.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:08 PM   #1582
dude77
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
What cracks me up is...

Posting pictures of Trayvon in an attempt to paint a picture of this kid as being a "hoodlum", as if that SOMEHOW throws some type of justification for him being shot dead by a man that was basically following him on SUSPICION of Tray doing something, in which he WAS NOT.

He was unarmed, and they're now painting this kid as a thug, as if it somehow makes it easier to swallow that this kid was erased from the planet, by a paranoid 911-dialing happy maniac.

You can all claim media bias and them attempting to "make zimmerman look bad" but just posting a mugshot doesnt mean sh*t when ZIMMERMAN IS ALIVE.

I pray none of you ever have children that get into some trouble, and listen to rap music, or follow trends....someone out there might mistake YOUR kid for a "thug" and murder them....

And you'll realize the reality of this situation.

people keep saying this as if it means something .. you don't need a weapon to seriously injure someone or kill them
Old 03-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #1583
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
people keep saying this as if it means something .. you don't need a weapon to seriously injure someone or kill them

Yep, and Trayvon probably thought the same thing when he was trying to get away, ultimately leading to a confrontation between the two in which it is speculated that he attacked first right?

The only difference is, the other guy had a fu*king gun which he used to shoot the kid in the chest.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #1584
dude77
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Yep, and Trayvon probably thought the same thing when he was trying to get away, ultimately leading to a confrontation between the two in which it is speculated that he attacked first right?

The only difference is, the other guy had a fu*king gun which he used to shoot the kid in the chest.

zimmerman was doing some neighborhood watch .. he saw someone he thought looked suspicious(rightfully so as they've been having break ins frequently) ..

something happens in between there and he ends up shooting the person he suspected .. that's what happened .. everyone keeps trying to paint a picture of zimmerman as some cold blooded murderer who was out looking for his next victim .. it's sad, it's tragic .. but lets look at it how it really is ..

and as for zimmerman .. it's been let known that the guy is extremely remorseful and probably wishes he had just ignored tm that night .. nothing like what the media and people are portraying him as .. it's sensationalism and race baiting at its best

Last edited by dude77 : 03-27-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #1585
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 12th Man

MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #1586
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
zimmerman was doing some neighborhood watch .. he saw someone he thought looked suspicious(rightfully so as they've been having break ins frequently) ..

something happens in between there and he ends up shooting the person he suspected .. that's what happened .. everyone keeps trying to paint a picture of zimmerman as some cold blooded murderer who was out looking for his next victim .. it's sad, it's tragic .. but lets look at it how it really is

this is exactly what i've been saying!

we have to use the facts that we know and not use things that are irrelevant to the case... it's tough to plead self-defense in the situation because of that 5 minute period where there were no witnesses to how it started.

it doesn't matter how either person is portrayed to the media because that doesn't have anything to do with the case... its just annoying.

i don't believe it had anythin to do with race. this guy was watching the neighborhood and I think he was trying to impress the police station because that was his dream job. he saw what in his opinion could have been suspicous and to other people is normal behavior. no one was there to see so no one knows.

all we know is that someone died and IMO it's gonna be tough for zimmerman to get off innocent.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #1587
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

i'd love to quote your huge image.... but oh well

how does anything you posted have any revelance to the case?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #1588
CelticBaller
Maimi Heat

MJ23forever is obviously someone's alt account.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #1589
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
MJ23forever is obviously someone's alt account.

i hate when people use alternate accounts on subjects like these.
isn't the point of forums to argue about you opinions? it's really sad if you have to change accounts on a forum because you afriad people might look down on your other account.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #1590
oh the horror
5-time NBA All-Star

And LOL @ those facts presented above. There literally isnt proof to most of those. People are downright slandering on the internet at this point.

They might as well just call the kid a "n*gger" and get it over with.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: