Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #166
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

its pretty messed up that people are trolling this thread. yall should just ignore the troll posts.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #167
linZoMourning
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Where is this phone call? Let's see it. I don't give 2 shits what some amateur idiots who do a news show on Youtube think. That video was so biased and unprofessional it's unbelievable.

I listened to every single 911 call. You can hear screaming in the background of 1 of them, only 1. There is no way to determine who it was.

As for his girlfriend, how does she even know Zimmerman struck first?

There is no proof that this was not self defense. The lynch mob mentality has had this guy nailed as guilty since day 1. So much for innocent before proven guilty?

yep. its a race issue now. the lady who lied to the media was most likely african american trying to cover things up to make it look like zimmerman was the bad guy when all zimmerman was trying to do was protect his nieghborhood
linZoMourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #168
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Yeah mid 20's Zimmerman sounding like a kid screaming for help. I cant wait for more articles come out where it was Trayvon who was stalking Zimmerman and tried to carjack him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Rf4...eature=related
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #169
linZoMourning
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
its pretty messed up that people are trolling this thread. yall should just ignore the troll posts.

yah seriously lebron23 comes into this thread and ruins it because he thinks im someone he knows. kid needs help
Old 03-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #170
bmulls
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah mid 20's Zimmerman sounding like a kid screaming for help. I cant wait for more articles come out where it was Trayvon who was stalking Zimmerman and tried to carjack him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Rf4...eature=related

Did you listen to any of the 911 tapes? Zimmerman has a very high pitched voice.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #171
millwad
Banned

Quote:
Where is this phone call? Let's see it. I don't give 2 shits what some amateur idiots who do a news show on Youtube think. That video was so biased and unprofessional it's unbelievable.

I listened to every single 911 call. You can hear screaming in the background of 1 of them, only 1. There is no way to determine who it was.

There is no proof that this was not self defense. The lynch mob mentality has had this guy nailed as guilty since day 1. So much for innocent before proven guilty?

Are you retarded? The guy was instructed to NOT follow Trayvon and he wasn't on a registrated neighborhood watch program, he was basically a nutcase who tried to be a cop.. 46 times did this fool call 911 since January 2011, there's obviously something wrong here..

And still the guy stalked Trayvon which he had no right to do and he had a gun with himself, how the hell can something be self defense when he's the reason why the confrontation even happened, it's confirmed that Trayvon even tried to run away..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #172
bmulls
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry

I'm not trolling.

I also want to make it clear that if Zimmerman turns out guilty after DUE PROCESS, he deserves whatever he gets.

The problem is this guy has already been convicted in the court of public opinion when facts are still coming out.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #173
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Quote:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...ry?id=15959017

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-20/j...?_s=PM:JUSTICE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFEDSu97WVo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0hD0hAzB54

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #174
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

so let me get this straight. in florida, i can stalk someone through a neighborhood, then confront them about being a criminal, and if a fight breaks out between us its okay for me to shoot the guy.....and thats called "self defense"
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #175
bmulls
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Are you retarded? The guy was instructed to NOT follow Trayvon and he wasn't on a registrated neighborhood watch program, he was basically a nutcase who tried to be a cop.. 46 times did this fool call 911 since January 2011, there's obviously something wrong here..

And still the guy stalked Trayvon which he had no right to do and he had a gun with himself, how the hell can something be self defense when he's the reason why the confrontation even happened, it's confirmed that Trayvon even tried to run away..

So if I follow you into a gym and start asking you why you suck so bad at basketball, are you allowed to start kicking my ass?

And if you decide to kick my ass, am I allowed to defend myself?
Old 03-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #176
linZoMourning
Banned

American protecting his family and nieghborhood friends - 1

Ghetto hood rat who attacks american protecting his family - 0
Old 03-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #177
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Quote:
I'm not trolling.

I also want to make it clear that if Zimmerman turns out guilty after DUE PROCESS, he deserves whatever he gets.

The problem is this guy has already been convicted in the court of public opinion when facts are still coming out.

Every fact prves that Zimmerman murdered this kid for no reason. Rg is just an idiot.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #178
bmulls
Great college starter

Oh so you don't have an actual phone call? It's basically heresay, his word vs. hers?

Ok then, stfu.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #179
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Quote:
So if I follow you into a gym and start asking you why you suck so bad at basketball, are you allowed to start kicking my ass?

And if you decide to kick my ass, am I allowed to defend myself?

If yo a re confronted by a random big guy with a gun. Are you not allowed to fight for your life?

Trolling
Old 03-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #180
linZoMourning
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Every fact prves that Zimmerman murdered this kid for no reason. Rg is just an idiot.

why do you idiots think im this rg kid? because lebron23 thinks so? you blindly follow a trolls opinion? look at my post history it has to do with spurs not rockets.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: