Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #181
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

from what ive read Martin did nothing.

smh at this ****ing zimmerman idiot

hopefully he gets whats coming his way
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #182
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Did you listen to any of the 911 tapes? Zimmerman has a very high pitched voice.

So lets say your moronic story is true. Lets say its Zimmerman screaming for help ok? How does that JUSTIFY Zimmerman shooting the teenager? Because his "self defense" went out the window when he confronted the teenager AFTER being told by 911 not to PURSUE. And Zimmeman on these 911 tapes you keep asking "did you listen to them?", not only followed him but he said "I'm tired of these guys getting away.".

That statement leads anyone to believe Zimmerman got out, confronted the teenager and tried to restrain him until the cops came. When the teenager refused/resisted the scuffle broke out. There is no self defense.

If Zimmerman was sitting in his car minding his business and got out then was attacked? And in his "high pitch voice" as you claimed attacked by the teenager HALF HIS SIZE? Then if Zimmerman were to shoot and kill the kid? It be a different story. Still upset people but a different story.

bmulls "Zimmerman got out his SUV and was attacked from behind."

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #183
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by linZoMourning
American protecting his family and nieghborhood friends - 1

Ghetto hood rat who attacks american protecting his family - 0
Fellow ISHers who want to have an intelligent conversation on this tragedy, ignore this Fox News viewer, he's trying so hard to be an asshole.

Ignore his lame ass posts.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #184
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

So lets say your moronic story is true. Lets say its Zimmerman screaming for help ok? How does that JUSTIFY Zimmerman shooting the teenager? Because his "self defense" went out the window when he confronted the teenager AFTER being told by 911 not to PURSUE. And Zimmeman on these 911 tapes you keep asking "did you listen to them?", not only followed him but he said "I'm tired of these guys getting away.".

That statement leads anyone to believe Zimmerman got out, confronted the teenager and tried to restrain him until the cops came. When the teenager refused/resisted the scuffle broke out. There is no self defense.

If Zimmerman was sitting in his car minding his business and got out then was attacked? And in his "high pitch voice" as you claimed attacked by the teenager HALF HIS SIZE? Then if Zimmerman were to shoot and kill the kid? It be a different story. Still upset people but a different story.

bmulls "Zimmerman got out his SUV and was attacked from behind."

I already said he should have stayed in the car.

There is a witness who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman ground and pounding him. According to Zimmerman, he shot Trayvon in the chest while Trayvon was ON TOP OF HIM, KICKING HIS ASS.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #185
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm not trolling.

I also want to make it clear that if Zimmerman turns out guilty after DUE PROCESS, he deserves whatever he gets.

The problem is this guy has already been convicted in the court of public opinion when facts are still coming out.

Sure Zimmerman has his rights, Trayvon and the Martin family have rights too. The guy killed their child and he was not even arrested. How will it ever be determined that he is guilty or innocent if the police refuse to arrest him and try to suppress evidence? If the police had arrested him and done an actual investigation, we would not even be talking about this.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #186
linZoMourning
Banned

linZoMourning has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

There is a witness who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman ground and pounding him. According to Zimmerman, he shot Trayvon in the chest while Trayvon was ON TOP OF HIM, KICKING HIS ASS.

I dont know about you but thats self defense in my book.
linZoMourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #187
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

so I guess the entire country's all over this case for no reason right? Lets just all listen to that witness!
Old 03-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #188
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
If yo a re confronted by a random big guy with a gun. Are you not allowed to fight for your life?

Trolling

Do we know that Zimmerman was pointing a gun at Trayvon? Considering he has a license for CONCEALED CARRY is there a chance it was CONCEALED?

You are just making assumptions to fit what you want to believe happened.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #189
talkingconch
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by linZoMourning
I dont know about you but thats self defense in my book.

Quote:
George Zimmerman

Zimmerman studied criminal justice for four years. He was licensed to carry a firearm, but it is unclear if he had informed the homeowner association that he would be armed as a volunteer. Zimmerman had a previous charge in 2005 of battery on a police officer while interfering with the arrest of a friend. He subsequently entered a pretrial diversion program, which is not considered a conviction on his criminal record. Zimmerman had previously been accused of domestic violence by an ex-girlfriend, who had filed for a restraining order against him.

According to Zimmerman's father, in the wake of the controversy, George Zimmerman received death threats and moved out of his home. Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee claimed that Zimmerman had cooperated with investigators, has not retained an attorney, and has disconnected his phones.

Some residents of his gated community declared that Zimmerman was known for being strict and that he went door to door asking them to be on the lookout for "young black men who appear to be outsiders", while others regarded him as "normal," "helpful" and "passionate about neighborhood security", having supposedly thwarted a previous burglary attempt. The community reportedly experienced numerous instances of burglary, theft, and one shooting during the previous year, with 402 calls made to the police. According to the Miami Herald, Zimmerman had placed 46 of those calls since the beginning of 2011, "to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents. Nine of those times, he saw someone or something suspicious".

This guy was a certified nutcase who shot and killed a kid for no reason
Old 03-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #190
linZoMourning
Banned

Quote:
Do we know that Zimmerman was pointing a gun at Trayvon? Considering he has a license for CONCEALED CARRY is there a chance it was CONCEALED?

You are just making assumptions to fit what you want to believe happened.

dont bully him with facts. dictator has already proved if he doesnt like what your saying then your automatically a troll.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #191
bmulls
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
so I guess the entire country's all over this case for no reason right? Lets just all listen to that witness!

The entire country is all over this case because everyone thought it was a racist hate crime.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #193
linZoMourning
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
This guy was a certified nutcase who shot and killed a kid for no reason

certified american more like. definately not a nut case.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #194
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The entire country is all over this case because everyone thought it was a racist hate crime.

no. the entire country is all over this case because the police decided a cover up would be a better idea than an arrest.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #195
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

yah because zimmerman tried to sneak up on him and restrain him you idiot. the probly held a gun up to him and martin, in self defense attacked him for his safety.

probly should have just told zimmerman what was up, but i don't know what i'd do is some guy was following me with a gun.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: