Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-03-2012, 06:23 PM   #3541
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Judge Ken Lester refused to seal the evidence, which means that when the evidence is handed over the defense, scheduled to happen next week, it will also be available to the media. Itís possible that he may allow Mark OíMara a few extra days to redact the names of witnesses. But the good news for us bloggers is that very shortly, we will know the real Truth of the case.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:55 AM   #3542
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Judge Ken Lester refused to seal the evidence, which means that when the evidence is handed over the defense, scheduled to happen next week, it will also be available to the media. Itís possible that he may allow Mark OíMara a few extra days to redact the names of witnesses. But the good news for us bloggers is that very shortly, we will know the real Truth of the case.
It seems like everytime they give a date for such madness it has never happened. But it does seem eminent. I get a sense that there's something really wild in there.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #3543
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Judge Lester on partial reasoning for high bond and new restrictions:
"Notably, together with the passport, the money only had to be hidden for a short time for him to leave the country if the defendant made a quick decision to flee," the judge said. "It is entirely reasonable for this court to find that, but for the requirement that he be placed on electronic monitoring, the defendant and his wife would have fled the United States with at least $130,000 of other people's money."

Lester wrote the defendant's plans to flee were "thwarted."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/05/justic...ing/index.html
Like I said before- the fact that Zimmy had a secret second passport and was embezzling money was a sure sign he was planning on pulling a Roman Polanski. All of these are clearly the actions of an innocent man.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:11 PM   #3544
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't believe people actually give a rats ass about this case. The media will throw the stupidest shit to the public and the sheep will eat it up.
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #3545
martycrane
Banned

martycrane is considered somewhat coolmartycrane is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I can't believe people actually give a rats ass about this case. The media will throw the stupidest shit to the public and the sheep will eat it up.

i agree with this man. both of these dudes were stupid and wanted to be tough, one of them ended up killed. they were both probably worthless. who really cares. if it werent for the race angle nobody would know about this. race angle = sides get taken, passions flare, peeps keep up with the story only so they can hopefully declare victory at some point and say i told you so.

i remember chris rock once said "theres black ppl and theres niigaz. niigaz have got to go. fe fi fo figga boy i hate a niiga. i wish theyd let me join the ku klux klan, shit id do a driveby from here to brooklyn."

thats a direct chris rock quite from a bit. trayvon martin was def. a niiga. so who fukcne cares.

i dont mean to be offensive but everything i read and saw bout that kid looked like he was headin for prison. so instead he got capped bc he tried to be a tuff guy. so good rittance, goodbye niiga
martycrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:48 AM   #3546
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by martycrane
i agree with this man. both of these dudes were stupid and wanted to be tough, one of them ended up killed. they were both probably worthless. who really cares. if it werent for the race angle nobody would know about this. race angle = sides get taken, passions flare, peeps keep up with the story only so they can hopefully declare victory at some point and say i told you so.

i remember chris rock once said "theres black ppl and theres niigaz. niigaz have got to go. fe fi fo figga boy i hate a niiga. i wish theyd let me join the ku klux klan, shit id do a driveby from here to brooklyn."

thats a direct chris rock quite from a bit. trayvon martin was def. a niiga. so who fukcne cares.

i dont mean to be offensive but everything i read and saw bout that kid looked like he was headin for prison. so instead he got capped bc he tried to be a tuff guy. so good rittance, goodbye niiga

This post is filled with so much potent ignorance, that its almost staggering. It's shit like this, which makes this case so interesting.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #3547
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer

You should be paying attention considering SYG laws are popping up in more and more states.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:09 AM   #3548
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

So how much of that embezzled money did you donate to the Zimmerman fund?
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #3549
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:

ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:55 AM   #3550
martycrane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
This post is filled with so much potent ignorance, that its almost staggering. It's shit like this, which makes this case so interesting.

can u give examples or are u just the political correct type who gets mad when ppl give opinions that are true n honest and r'nt corny cliche we-r-the-world soft and sweet. i think a lot of guys play the Captain Sensitive role cuz they think it will help them get accepted or get chicas. forget that rainbow stuff.

fact: martin was a total nig
fact: im glad hes dead
fact: i dont care what happens to zimmerman, its both their own faults
question: u mad bro?
Old 07-06-2012, 02:06 AM   #3551
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
can u give examples or are u just the political correct type who gets mad when ppl give opinions that are true n honest and r'nt corny cliche we-r-the-world soft and sweet. i think a lot of guys play the Captain Sensitive role cuz they think it will help them get accepted or get chicas. forget that rainbow stuff.

fact: martin was a total nig
fact: im glad hes dead
fact: i dont care what happens to zimmerman, its both their own faults
question: u mad bro?

Who's alt are you? You're certainly failing at it. Use of the 'u mad bro' line for something like this should officially mean it should be retired.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #3552
martycrane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Who's alt are you? You're certainly failing at it. Use of the 'u mad bro' line for something like this should officially mean it should be retired.

what?

do u have a problem if i dont hate black ppl but i do hate niigers?

is it ok that chris rock can say it but i cant say the exact same thing bc u assume im not black?

maybe if u werent concernd bout race as much and held equal n higher standards for every1 ud not be so sensitive. martin n zimmerman both got what they deserved n thats the end of it. look at ppl takin sides just cause of what race the dudes are.

i live in america, i pay taxes n value my community, i dont fight ppl, WHY SHOULD i care if some violent hoodlum nig is dead? tell me?? ur mad bc im not bein sensitive even if im being honest and TRUE. does it hurt ur ears to hear the truth that our country is better off witout trayvonz martin, not because of his skin color but bc his attidude and behavior? i guess u excuse his attitude n behavior cuz his skin color matters more to u. it dont matter to me. he was worthless and now, as tony reali on around the world would say, HEEE GONNNEEEEE!
Old 07-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #3553
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
what?

do u have a problem if i dont hate black ppl but i do hate niigers?

is it ok that chris rock can say it but i cant say the exact same thing bc u assume im not black?

maybe if u werent concernd bout race as much and held equal n higher standards for every1 ud not be so sensitive. martin n zimmerman both got what they deserved n thats the end of it. look at ppl takin sides just cause of what race the dudes are.

i live in america, i pay taxes n value my community, i dont fight ppl, WHY SHOULD i care if some violent hoodlum nig is dead?
If you value your community you should at least try to be educated being that your taxes run steep in the education investment. You seem a bit old to not know how backward you sound. You are just a passive Zimmerman: Quick to judge and thinks that you know people when its obvious to us that you sit back and put people into convenient boxes to talk negative about them. Reading the story pains you because the guy like you, in the story, is on the run. You are on the run too, just don't know it yet.

What do you know about Trayvon that makes you so bitter that you go off into this incredibly silly name calling rant? You here claiming he was worthy of death because of his attitude? Apparently you were once an avid reader in the story but now you want to condemn it. The twist scare you.

Quote:
tell me?? ur mad bc im not bein sensitive even if im being honest and TRUE. does it hurt ur ears to hear the truth that our country is better off witout trayvonz martin, not because of his skin color but bc his attidude and behavior?
Have you checked your own attitude and behavior? How would you know anything about Trayvon Martin's attitude and behavior? Why are you be so quick to believe Zimmerman after all you have heard? Because you want to believe he's right. It goes along so perfectly with your attitude and your behavior. Most of here know that Trayvon was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But Zimmerman, he's the one going to where he deserves to be. Its obvious to tell, this threatens you.

Last edited by Pointguard : 07-06-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #3554
martycrane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
If you value your community you should at least try to be educated being that your taxes run steep in the education investment. You seem a bit old to not know how backward you sound. You are just a passive Zimmerman: Quick to judge and thinks that you know people when its obvious to us that you sit back and put people into convenient boxes to talk negative about them. Reading the story pains you because the guy like you, in the story, is on the run. You are on the run too, just don't know it yet.

What do you know about Trayvon that makes you so bitter that you go off into this incredibly silly name calling rant? You here claiming he was worthy of death because of his attitude? Apparently you were once an avid reader in the story but now you want to condemn it. The twist scare you.

Have you checked your own attitude and behavior? How would you know anything about Trayvon Martin's attitude and behavior? Why are you be so quick to believe Zimmerman after all you have heard? Because you want to believe he's right. It goes along so perfectly with your attitude and your behavior. Most of here know that Trayvon was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But Zimmerman, he's the one going to where he deserves to be. Its obvious to tell, this threatens you.

none of that makes any sense to what i said.

u are proving my point. ur taking sides, and u assume if i dont care bout trayvonz i must like zimmerman. i dont care bout either of them. all i know is that trayvonz was like on his 3rd suspension from school, and that he did at some point go chasing after zimmerman, even though zimmerman did start it, they were both fools and now the kid named 'trayvonz' who woudl probably never get a job with such a stupid name is dead and i dont care.

i think ppl get mad too easily when bad things happen to bad ppl, and want to blame the system n stuff. u want ur kid to have a job, dont name him trayvon, u dont wanna get shot, dont go being violent, u wanna make money, dont be a phuck up with an attitude. yes i understand the legal protections, not sayin he should be allowed to be murdered just for bein a nig but im sayin if he is murdered, because of basically how he acts and his value to sociey, I DONT CARE. ur not gonna find me givin phony simpathy bc he got what he was askin for.

an like i said, if he was any other race but black, 90% of the ppl in this thread who do care, wouldnt care.

Last edited by martycrane : 07-06-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #3555
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has an OK reputation so far

Stop Kony 2012 !!!
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: