Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2013, 09:57 PM   #5041
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Rasheed1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 10,378
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
he's making a very valid point .. tm continues to be portrayed as a soft, innocent, shy, weak, meek, little man .. 'teenage boy' .. poor little teen that trayvon .. he wouldn't hurt a fly .. and you continue supporting it ..

oh and raymone .. you forgot drug addicted, violent prone and likes to go around sucker punching bus drivers and 'make em bleed'

he's not making a valid point at all.. he hasnt made one since he signed up to this site

i dont see trayvon being supported as anything but a 17 year old unarmed youth who got killed.

I also dont see how that makes your ridiculous over the top imagery any more real...

Like I said trayvon isnt a thug and Zimmerman isnt a serial killer.. Posting pictures of the kid with gold teeth doesnt mean anythin in regards to what happened on the night he was murdered. It has no bearing on what happened..

the troll is just doing because he is an ass hole and he thinks its funny... but its actually a disgrace to you and him

have some self respect and post more facts and less hyperbole..

c'mon I know you can do it..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #5042
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner
 
DonDadda59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 18,815
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

I missed pretty much all of the proceedings with the exception of like 1/2 hr today, but am I reading this right? The same people who said audio forensics was 'junk science' are now trying to get a Pixar reject to make a low budget 3D action film to push their nonsense onto the jury?
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #5043
The Real JW
High School Starter
 
The Real JW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 831
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Guilt or non-guilt aside, this judge is a straight up cunt
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:09 PM   #5044
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
How was Trayvon innocent? He assaulted Zimmerman and Zimmerman exercised his right to self defense. Martin made his own decision and he paid the price. End of story.

Is there proof TM attacked GZ? Or are you going off the words of GZ?

Trayvon was innocent cuz he was walkin home w/a pack of skittles, he wasnt guilty of burglary like GZ assumed he was.

All the GZ defenders just believe every word he says, I choose not to believe him. I dont believe for a second that TM jumped out of the bushes and attacked GZ, you may believe that, ok, no worries, neither of us know, so dont act like like you do.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #5045
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,653
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

so now they found texts trom tray tray talking with his homies about buying guns and talking about the possibility of tray becoming a 'fight instructor' .. that cute, innocent, harmless teenage boy
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #5046
longtime lurker
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8,655
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
How was Trayvon innocent? He assaulted Zimmerman and Zimmerman exercised his right to self defense. Martin made his own decision and he paid the price. End of story.

Where is proof of this? For all we know Trayvon was defending himself from a gun toting stalker who failed to identify himself as neighbourhood watch. I swear some of you guys don't even try to hide your bias in this case.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #5047
ace23
*****
 
ace23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10,490
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
So, if he gets off how long until he does some dumb shit and gets arrested again? Or someone just kills him?
He'll definitely be killed if he doesn't leave the country.
ace23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:28 PM   #5048
daily
cereal killah
 
daily's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,651
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
I'm way more popular than you on these boards. Its not even close. Why would you think I was serious unless you see those traits in him? I noticed that you never engage in debate. You always take a swipe and run away, like an immature child. You think I care about people who defend As for your adopted father??? (qrich) If he says anything else about my lady I will take it out on the both of you. I love snapping.
You could have just said "I'm 12, why do you ask"
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:38 PM   #5049
bmulls
Great college starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,212
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Where is proof of this? For all we know Trayvon was defending himself from a gun toting stalker who failed to identify himself as neighbourhood watch. I swear some of you guys don't even try to hide your bias in this case.

There is nothing that disproves it. Not a single shred of credible evidence has come out that pokes any holes in Zimmerman's story.

And yet you guys sit here convinced he's guilty
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #5050
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
There is nothing that disproves it. Not a single shred of credible evidence has come out that pokes any holes in Zimmerman's story.

And yet you guys sit here convinced he's guilty

That is your argument? "There is no proof that disproves it" ??

Nobody knows besides TM and GZ. One is dead, the other is trying to save himself from going to prison for life.

He is guilty of killing a kid, right??

As far as who initiated the attack, nobody knows. Evidence would suggest that GZ was losing the fight, so he pulled his gun and shot the kid. Was it justified? was it acceptable? was there anything else GZ could have done? Those answers depends on our own opinions. And we are all allowed to have a dif opinion. IMO it was not acceptable, nor was it justified for GZ to shoot and kill TM, but it doesnt even matter what I think, or you think.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #5051
bmulls
Great college starter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,212
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
That is your argument? "There is no proof that disproves it" ??

Nobody knows besides TM and GZ. One is dead, the other is trying to save himself from going to prison for life.

He is guilty of killing a kid, right??

As far as who initiated the attack, nobody knows. Evidence would suggest that GZ was losing the fight, so he pulled his gun and shot the kid. Was it justified? was it acceptable? was there anything else GZ could have done? Those answers depends on our own opinions. And we are all allowed to have a dif opinion. IMO it was not acceptable, nor was it justified for GZ to shoot and kill TM, but it doesnt even matter what I think, or you think.


So there is no evidence to suggest that it wasn't self defense, but your opinion is still that it was not acceptable nor justified?



How the fck do you people form your opinions? Because they are certainly not based on facts, evidence or logic.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #5052
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
So there is no evidence to suggest that it wasn't self defense, but your opinion is still that it was not acceptable nor justified?



How the fck do you people form your opinions? Because they are certainly not based on facts, evidence or logic.

god you are stupid and its not even worth it for me to try and explain it, again, and again, and again.

You obviously think GZ is innocent and should walk.

I obviously think he is guilty and should serve time in prison.

Neither of us KNOW what happened.

FACT is, GZ followed TM, a fight occured, GZ sustained bodily injury, GZ pulled his gun and shot TM in the chest and killed him. Anything else you, or I have to say, is opinion.

Get over it, you're not smart, you dont know what happened, you are entitled to your opinion, you are not "right", i am not "right"

Quit acting like you know what happened, you are right, everyone else is stupid, you are seriously embarrassing yourself whether you realize it or not.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #5053
daily
cereal killah
 
daily's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,651
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

For those that care, Court went to nearly 10pm tonight, Topic was Martins text messages and pics on his phone defense wants to enter into evidence. Judge has not made a ruling, everyone's gone home for the night
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:04 PM   #5054
Pointguard
NBA All-star
 
Pointguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,433
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
You could have just said "I'm 12, why do you ask"

I thought you were around that age, that's why I thought he was your adoptive dad. 12 year olds can usually tell that was a joke but can't tell when their dad might be talking about somebody's wife. You and your dad, are busy defending a lying killer/molester. Do you really think I care what you two think of me? Really?
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:04 PM   #5055
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
For those that care, Court went to nearly 10pm tonight, Topic was Martins text messages and pics on his phone defense wants to enter into evidence. Judge has not made a ruling, everyone's gone home for the night

good info. they just need to get this thing over with already. Neither of their backgrounds should really matter, i dont get how its relevant what TM texts, or pics on his phone, just like its not relevant what kind of person GZ is. the only thing that should matter, or be talked about, is the night of the incident which led to GZ killing TM.

Cant wait til its all over
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy