Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #5191
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
MJ23forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 752
MJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Once again, when the burden of proof lies with the prosecution, Zimmerman's story IS what happened until it's proven beyond reasonable doubt that his story is false.

That's how our court system works.
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #5192
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,083
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

'why didn't he go to the hospital if he blah blah' .. irrelevant .. people are stubborn about seeking medical attention all the time .. especially if they're able to get up and walk .. you're not supposed to wait until you're knocked out unconscious to defend yourself .. the point is 'avoid getting killed OR serious bodily injury
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #5193
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chitown
Posts: 5,885
TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Simple question...
Why did he refuse medical attention if they are so serious...GZ strikes me as not being too bright but common sense dammit. You sustain a good beating = go to a doctor
Answer please
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #5194
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,083
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Answer please


irrelevant to the facts of the case .. why don't you answer why tm decided he thought it was acceptable to attack gz and 'ground and pound him(attempted murder) ?
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #5195
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chitown
Posts: 5,885
TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
'why didn't he go to the hospital if he blah blah' .. irrelevant .. people are stubborn about seeking medical attention all the time .. especially if they're able to get up and walk .. you're not supposed to wait until you're knocked out unconscious to defend yourself .. the point is 'avoid getting killed OR serious bodily injury
Bullshit answer.

He never felt he was seriously injured, common sense answer.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #5196
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience
 
TheGreatDeraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,182
TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Simple question...
Why did he refuse medical attention if they are so serious...GZ strikes me as not being too bright but common sense dammit. You sustain a good beating = go to a doctor

I don't know the personal reason for George not going to the hospital. You'd have to ask him. I'm talking facts and evidence and you want to speculate about irrelevent things.

I'll humor you and speculate, perhaps George:

-Didn't want to pay hundreds or dollars to ride an ambulance and see a doctor

-Just wanted to go home...the man just shot and killed a kid...that is mentally exhausting. People in war get PTSD from crap like that.

-Maybe he doesn't like Doctors/hospitals

-Maybe he is just a hard ass and said f*ck that I don't need any damn doctors(I know I have done this lol)

As dude77 is pointing out. It is not about how bad the injuries ARE(they were significant) it is about what injuries he COULD HAVE sustained had he not stopped Martin. Had George not shot him, Martin could have knocked his teeth out, given him a concussion, given him brain damaged, knocked him unconscious and left him to bleed.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #5197
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chitown
Posts: 5,885
TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
irrelevant to the facts of the case .. why don't you answer why tm decided he thought it was acceptable to attack gz and 'ground and pound him(attempted murder) ?
GZ says that, GZ has been known to lie. What is true is that GZ's injuries were never serious enough to get medical attention, by GZ's own refusal to get checked out...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #5198
28renyoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,824
28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Difference between white people and black people: OJ is acquitted of murder, nothing happens

If Zimmerman is acquitted, expect riots all over LA, Detroit, Atlanta, etc.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #5199
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,083
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
What is true is that GZ's injuries were never serious enough to get medical attention

so what ??? .. do you think gz should have waited until tm knocked him out to do something ?
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #5200
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chitown
Posts: 5,885
TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
I don't know the personal reason for George not going to the hospital. You'd have to ask him. I'm talking facts and evidence and you want to speculate about irrelevent things.

I'll humor you and speculate, perhaps George:

-Didn't want to pay hundreds or dollars to ride an ambulance and see a doctor

-Just wanted to go home...the man just shot and killed a kid...that is mentally exhausting. People in war get PTSD from crap like that.

-Maybe he doesn't like Doctors/hospitals

-Maybe he is just a hard ass and said f*ck that I don't need any damn doctors(I know I have done this lol)

As dude77 is pointing out. It is not about how bad the injuries ARE(they were significant) it is about what injuries he COULD HAVE sustained had he not stopped Martin.

People get in fights all the time, bloody noses, scrapes to the head but usually they don't end with someone pulling out a weapon in bitchmade fashion. When they do, they usually go to jail except in retarded places like FL.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #5201
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,083
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
People get in fights all the time, bloody noses, scrapes to the head but usually they don't end with someone pulling out a weapon in bitchmade fashion. When they do, they usually go to jail except in retarded places like FL.

FL's a nice place to live .. don't hate because some people are allowed to carry and defend themselves .. that's a great thing
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #5202
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chitown
Posts: 5,885
TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28renyoy
Difference between white people and black people: OJ is acquitted of murder, nothing happens

If Zimmerman is acquitted, expect riots all over LA, Detroit, Atlanta, etc.
For every OJ, there are hundreds of cases where white guys killed blacks and recieved a slap on the wrist.


Deal with it
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #5203
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience
 
TheGreatDeraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,182
TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
People get in fights all the time, bloody noses, scrapes to the head but usually they don't end with someone pulling out a weapon in bitchmade fashion. When they do, they usually go to jail except in retarded places like FL.

People can and do die in fights from fists and slamming head into concrete.

Teenager kills grown man with punch to face
That was from ONE punch.

You keep acting like it was two people willingly fight each other in an after school fight at the park.

I think, and the laws of Florida agree, that if you are ATTACKED(not in a willing 1 on 1 fight) that you have the right to defend yourself from death or serious bodily harm.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #5204
28renyoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,824
28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board28renyoy has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
For every OJ, there are hundreds of cases where white guys killed blacks and recieved a slap on the wrist.


Deal with it

ah the delusion within the black community, it's glorious.
28renyoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:51 PM   #5205
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chitown
Posts: 5,885
TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
FL's a nice place to live .. don't hate because some people are allowed to carry and defend themselves .. that's a great thing
It's paradise for bitchmade punks who sniff for a fight and when they start getting handled, they pull out weapons and then claim self defense

Glad I don't live in an ass backwards state
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy