Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #5566
branslowski
Xanny, Molly, n Dirty

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
You'd wait until he loses sight of you, starts to walk back to his vehicle then confront and assault him?

I'm shocked you still believe TM approached GZ first....GZ has already been caught in lies discussing this factor.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #5567
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I'll play your game - it's against the law to not go directly home?

I wouldn't go directly home if I feel that some creepy guy is following me.

Where did I say anything about it being illegal?

Wondering why he didn't just go there, get off the phone to call the authorities, ask Precious to do so with her house phone, or bang on a neighbors door while being freaked out isn't stating any of those are illegal, nor placing blame, but rather, curiosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
O'Mara-" He's a liar? Really?"

umm, he has already been proved of lying you moron.

Someone on a message board, who doesn't seem to grasp much law knowledge is calling a lawyer, who went through years of schooling, a moron. Priceless.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #5568
branslowski
Xanny, Molly, n Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever
Other than a few minor inconsistencies the vast majority of Zimmerman's account has been confirmed.

This sounds exactly like me lying about cheating on my girl:

"Babe, I technically didn't cheat, all I did was get some head and stick da tip in, but I didn't have full on sex with her, and I never came in her babe!".....knowin damn well I cheated. Lol

O'Mara -" could of beens don't belong in court"....So we are suppose to follow the story of a proven liar instead? This n!gga got jokes.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:42 PM   #5569
Pointguard
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
And where the hell did anyone get Trayvon was 4 miles away from his house? I doubt that whole community even spans 4 miles and he was only a couple away. Anyone, in half decent shape, should be able to run past 3 houses in about 20 seconds, if even that, let alone a high school kid.

The 4 minutes is a definite indication of GZ length of pursuit and less likely hood of Zim's lying story. Remember he says TM appears as he hangs up, which is about three to two minutes prior. So Zim has three minutes of being in that area, while supposedly going back to his car. It took about 20 seconds for him to go well beyond the "T" after leaving the car. Yet another huge lie about the confrontation story- that's the fourth one.

TM ran first, or skipped since you guys used the Zim model, and then hid, accessed his situation. THEN calls his girl friend. While in pursuit in a neighborhood he's probably never been, he might not necessarily know where his house is. My understanding there is something really hard about knowing that community as Zim lived there for a year and didn't know where he was at, or the name of the main street in the community.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #5570
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
This sounds exactly like me lying about having a girl:

"Babe, I technically didn't cheat, all I did was get some head and stick da tip in, but I didn't have full on sex with her, and I never came in her babe!".....knowin damn well I cheated. Lol

O'Mara -" could of beens don't belong in court"....So we are suppose to follow the story of a proven liar instead? This n!gga got jokes.

Fixed.

And the rest of your post...just

O'Mara, while not doing as well as he has been throughout the trial, is still hammering into the heads of the jurors that the prosecution provided ZERO evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hell, some of the states witnesses seemed like defense witnesses, not to mention, the sudden change at the last second of who was on top.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #5571
branslowski
Xanny, Molly, n Dirty

Quote:

Someone on a message board, who doesn't seem to grasp much law knowledge is calling a lawyer, who went through years of schooling, a moron. Priceless.

I don't care if he went to school and I didn't...That has nothing to do with the FACT that GZ was proven to be a liar and O'Mara is acting shockingly blind to it. Those obvious facts has nothing to do with school and you know this, but keep reaching like ya boy O'Mara
Old 07-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #5572
The Real JW
High School Starter

Did he just drop a huge slab of concrete sidewalk in front of the jury?

Boss.
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #5573
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
O'Mara-" He's a liar? Really?"

umm, he has already been proved of lying you moron.

What's he supposed to say, "My client, George Zimmerman is a liar"?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #5574
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
The 4 minutes is a definite indication of GZ length of pursuit and less likely hood of Zim's lying story. Remember he says TM appears as he hangs up, which is about three to two minutes prior. So Zim has three minutes of being in that area, while supposedly going back to his car. It took about 20 seconds for him to go well beyond the "T" after leaving the car. Yet another huge lie about the confrontation story- that's the fourth one.

TM ran first, or skipped since you guys used the Zim model, and then hid, accessed his situation. THEN calls his girl friend. While in pursuit in a neighborhood he's probably never been, he might not necessarily know where his house is. My understanding there is something really hard about knowing that community as Zim lived there for a year and didn't know where he was at, or the name of the main street in the community.

Where, in that post, did I ask about the time? I asked where people got a mile to 4 miles from his house, when he was two-three houses away.

Quote:
I don't care if he went to school and I didn't...That has nothing to do with the FACT that GZ was proven to be a liar and O'Mara is acting shockingly blind to it. Those obvious facts has nothing to do with school and you know this, but keep reaching like ya boy O'Mara

Wow, you really are a dolt when it comes to how our Criminal Justice system works.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #5575
The Real JW
High School Starter

Can I really use self defense for speeding and littering?
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #5576
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:

these are the types that support tm .. no surprise there
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #5577
branslowski
Xanny, Molly, n Dirty

Quote:
Fixed.

And the rest of your post...just

O'Mara, while not doing as well as he has been throughout the trial, is still hammering into the heads of the jurors that the prosecution provided ZERO evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hell, some of the states witnesses seemed like defense witnesses, not to mention, the sudden change at the last second of who was on top.

1. Why would one lie about having a girl? I sometimes wish I didn't have a girl because of the annoying factor If you did alittle more research than O'Mara ever could, ud find my soundcloud and then shoot to my Facebook and scroll down and see my on and off (but currently on) gf posting on my wall...You and O'Mara, king of lies and little facts.

The rest of your post is nothing that counters my point. Just a bunch of hopeful bs spewing just like O'Mara is doing.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #5578
PJR
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77

There you go profiling/generalizing, just like Zimmerman.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:54 PM   #5579
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JW
Can I really use self defense for speeding and littering?

If you are being tailgated by someone who you believe has a sort of road rage, you can for the speeding.

As far as littering, unless you can prove to a judge that a coke can was going to kill you.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #5580
branslowski
Xanny, Molly, n Dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77

Really? While the types who support GZ wants to act like TM was a Jail hound gangster who stole Skittles and juice and then hunted down GZ with the fight being like "chuck Norris vs Pee wee Herman"

A thug who puts up the middle finger and smokes Gangster weed (even though we all know weed makes you Happy and hungry)

Yea, keep reaching.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: