Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2013, 03:15 PM   #5791
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
MJ23forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 759
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

And even if Zim is convicted. from what I've heard White and Mexican allied gangs control prisons. Wouldn't they love Zim since he's "White Hispanic"?

Quote:
"The Aryan Brotherhood has an alliance with La Eme (The Mexican Mafia) as the two are mutual enemies of Black Guerilla Family. According to a federal indictment, the AB has partnered with Asian gangs to import heroin from Thailand.

Here's a list of their affiliates:
*Mexican Mafia*, *Nazi Lowriders* (has Hispanic members), Public Enemy No. 1, Hells Angels, Gambino crime family, Philadelphia crime family, Irish Mob, and some *Asian gangs*
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #5792
Raymone
The Chosen King
 
Raymone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,853
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

If he gets AB protection he will have nothing to worry about.
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:19 PM   #5793
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,692
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
That's not the kind of "skipping" he was talking about. The kind he referred to actually is associated with gang members. jmo

dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #5794
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,692
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

yeah what's the deal with the 6 number .. I've always heard 12 jurors in a trial
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:23 PM   #5795
KevinNYC
Perfectly Calm, Dude
 
KevinNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,730
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
yeah what's the deal with the 6 number .. I've always heard 12 jurors in a trial

found after googling.
a jury of six people is allowed because it is not capital case.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #5796
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,925
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

O'Mara says he is going to be writing a book now.

lmao.

of course he is
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #5797
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
MJ23forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 759
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Here's a recap for anyone who missed the defenses closing argument and State's rebuttal this morning:

> Mark O'Mara:

I don't have to prove why this was self defense or prove my clients innocence, only reasonable doubt. But I'll prove self defense and prove my clients innocence anyway
>lists reasons it was self defense
>solidifies Reasonable Doubt and solidifies that the State has not met their burden of proof
>Now, the prosecution will probably argue emotion appeals because of their lack of evidence, and due to the lack of evidence they will tell you to fill in the blanks and connect the dots of what they have failed to prove, but do the right thing, thank you.

> John Guy gets up:
>THE HUMAN HEART GUIDES US AND MOVES US!

Last edited by MJ23forever : 07-12-2013 at 03:30 PM.
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #5798
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,925
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

could you be any more biased?
lol
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #5799
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
MJ23forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 759
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
Wait, the defense brought out a piece of concrete and said TM was armed?

Desperate.

Trayvon was using the concrete sidewalk as a weapon. So yes, he armed himself with concrete.
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:37 PM   #5800
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,692
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
found after googling.
a jury of six people is allowed because it is not capital case.

ah got it thanks
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #5801
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,692
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
could you be any more biased?
lol

what's your argument against that ? that's pretty much what he did .. he tugged and tugged at heart strings just short of saying 'just think of poor little trayvon'
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #5802
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,925
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
what's your argument against that ? that's pretty much what he did .. he tugged and tugged at heart strings just short of saying 'just think of poor little trayvon'

I wasn't arguing, simply asking a question.

His statement was that of a GZ defender, not from an un-biased position.

It was his version of things, which is fine, but I don't think everyone saw it that way.

I literally lol'd when Omara brought out the cement brick.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #5803
KNOW1EDGE
OREGrOwN
 
KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 'murica
Posts: 4,925
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever
Trayvon was using the concrete sidewalk as a weapon. So yes, he armed himself with concrete.

im at a loss for words.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #5804
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
MJ23forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 759
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

His statement was that of a GZ defender, not from an un-biased position.

It was his version of things, which is fine, but I don't think everyone saw it that way.




This is all I'm arguing based on.
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #5805
Jackass18
The Iron Price
 
Jackass18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Carcosa
Posts: 12,643
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever
Here's a recap for anyone who missed the defenses closing argument and State's rebuttal this morning:

> Mark O'Mara:

I don't have to prove why this was self defense or prove my clients innocence, only reasonable doubt. But I'll prove self defense and prove my clients innocence anyway
>lists reasons it was self defense
>solidifies Reasonable Doubt and solidifies that the State has not met their burden of proof
>Now, the prosecution will probably argue emotion appeals because of their lack of evidence, and due to the lack of evidence they will tell you to fill in the blanks and connect the dots of what they have failed to prove, but do the right thing, thank you.

> John Guy gets up:
>THE HUMAN HEART GUIDES US AND MOVES US!

Cool trolling, bro
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy