Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2013, 07:51 PM   #5851
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
His whole Trayvon was leaning over Zim argument is based on the displacement issue, which could've easily been accomplished (more fittingly with the evidence) if Zim had been grabbing/pulling Trayvon's shirt at the time he fired

in the words of O'Mara .. really ? lol
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #5852
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
in the words of O'Mara .. really ? lol

Yup. Gravity, aided by the iced tea in his front pocket (which would've been resting on George's pot belly) is the cause of the displacement between the bullet holes in the sweater & hoodie and the entry wound supposedly.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #5853
aburre21
I rule the local playground

Quote:
anybody see the feature on the black chick on gz's defense team ? .. very nice

defends the murder of a young black boy but is sexually attracted to black women....very Slave Master-esque

People who call Trayvon a "thug" crack me up. We know what you mean, you don't have to hide behind code words. We see right through you!

America will do anything to justify the death of a young black male, we've seen it time and time again. If he's found not guilty, action will be taken.
aburre21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #5854
aburre21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Yup. Gravity, aided by the iced tea in his front pocket (which would've been resting on George's pot belly) is the cause of the displacement between the bullet holes in the sweater & hoodie and the entry wound supposedly.

everything is so funny to you huh? I wonder why you don't bring up the defense's own animation and how it conflicts with Zimmerman's own statements? Zimmerman claims Trayvon approached him and punch him once which made him fall backwards and then Trayvon proceeded to get on top and beat him, yet they ended up 40ft in the opposite direction Trayvon supposedly punched him in. I bet you'll just gloss over that though huh?
Old 07-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #5855
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by aburre21
defends the murder of a young black boy but is sexually attracted to black women....very Slave Master-esque

Quote:
People who call Trayvon a "thug" crack me up. We know what you mean, you don't have to hide behind code words. We see right through you!

well .. from all the information we have .. he at least had thug tendencies

Quote:
America will do anything to justify the death of a young black male, we've seen it time and time again. If he's found not guilty, action will be taken

are you advocating someone hunt down the z man and murder him if he's found not guilty ?
Old 07-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #5856
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
everything is so funny to you huh? I wonder why you don't bring up the defense's own animation and how it conflicts with Zimmerman's own statements? Zimmerman claims Trayvon approached him and punch him once which made him fall backwards and then Trayvon proceeded to get on top and beat him, yet they ended up 40ft in the opposite direction Trayvon supposedly punched him in. I bet you'll just gloss over that though huh?

Are you drunk?
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #5857
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

lmao he's on your side
Old 07-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #5858
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Once again, for ****'s sake, look up "recovered innocence." Make sure that you understand it before continuing on. If I punch you in the face, you kick the shit out of me, I ask you to stop and you don't, you are the assailant and I am the victim. Please think about this. It is very important

this quote sums it up .. even if gz threw the first punch, he was totally in the right(legally) to defend himself .. I wish the jury could read that quote .. that ends any doubts
Old 07-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #5859
aburre21

Quote:

well .. from all the information we have .. he at least had thug tendencies

Did Zimmerman have thug tendencies? I really want to see your response to this question

Quote:
are you advocating someone hunt down the z man and murder him if he's found not guilty ?

Yes...when someone shoots him in his face and gives him a close casket funeral I'll be like

Old 07-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #5860
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:

America will do anything to justify the death of a young black male, we've seen it time and time again. If he's found not guilty, action will be taken.
It's not murder if he was killed in self defense. Inb4 "poor baby tray tray din do nuffn!"
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #5861
aburre21

Quote:
this quote sums it up .. even if gz threw the first punch, he was totally in the right(legally) to defend himself .. I wish the jury could read that quote .. that ends any doubts
that doesn't take into account who started the confrontation. Pretending that George Zimmerman was an innocent man out for a walk and was ambushed and attacked by an assailant is utterly ridiculous! It was Trayvon who was minding his own business. Zimmerman wanted to be a vigilante, overstepped his reached and assaulted Trayvon by stalking him and frightening him and then by confronting him and grabbing him.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #5862
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Did Zimmerman have thug tendencies? I really want to see your response to this question

yes he did .. but he wasn't the one straddled on top trying to kill someone ..

Quote:
es...when someone shoots him in his face and gives him a close casket funeral I'll be like

why would you wish that on an innocent man ? you need to sit back and reflect on why you have such evil thoughts .. repent
Old 07-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #5863
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
that doesn't take into account who started the confrontation. Pretending that George Zimmerman was an innocent man out for a walk and was ambushed and attacked by an assailant is utterly ridiculous! It was Trayvon who was minding his own business. Zimmerman wanted to be a vigilante, overstepped his reached and assaulted Trayvon by stalking him and frightening him and then by confronting him and grabbing him.

read the quote .. read it .. absorb it .. gz is innocent .. or rather not guilty
Old 07-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #5864
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:

Yes...when someone shoots him in his face and gives him a close casket funeral I'll be like

So basically you have no respect for the rule of law, due process and believe in vigilante justice and think somebody should be killed based on your feelings?
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:56 PM   #5865
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Mr. Di Maio may have been a top forensics expert back in the day but now he's nothing more than a paid shill, a mercenary who gets paid $400 per hour to tell juries whatever the defense wants to hear.

Case-in-point, the Phil Spector case:
PHIL 'SHILL' RIPS SLAIN 'OLD' GAL

The star medical defense expert in the Phil Spector murder trial took a vicious swipe at the victim yesterday, claiming the statuesque, blond B-movie actress killed herself because she was pushing 40 and well past her Hollywood prime.

"She was an actress and 40 years old and unskilled, I'm sorry, that's sexist, but it's the truth," retired medical examiner Vincent Di Maio testified. "She was at the end of her rope and couldn't function."

He said out-of-work Lana Clarkson put Spector's Colt Cobra in her mouth and pulled the trigger in the music mogul's mansion Feb. 3, 2003.

"She had financial problems. She was afraid of being evicted," he said of the nightclub hostess.

Under cross-examination, Di Maio admitted he is charging Spector $400 an hour and has racked up a bill of $26,400, so far.

He said Clarkson was drunk at the time of death and had painkillers on her. The prosecution says she spurned Spector's advances, and, furious, he shot her.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...kL2D9ULVQzyUaJ
No one in their right mind believes that was a suicide and Spector right now is where George should also be. So either Di Maio is a certified hack or, more likely, just a biased paid canary since he went into 'private consulting'.

His whole Trayvon was leaning over Zim argument is based on the displacement issue, which could've easily been accomplished (more fittingly with the evidence) if Zim had been grabbing/pulling Trayvon's shirt at the time he fired.

Something like this

The prosecution came extra weak with this point IMO.

That may be plausible that the displacement issue could have been caused by Zimmerman pulling on his shirt. How does it fit better with the evidence? It doesn't fit the evidence at all imo. Zimmerman can be placed on the ground because of the injuries to the back of his head being consistent with his head being smashed into the concrete.

Unless you think Zimmerman somehow overpowered Martin after suffering a broken nose and having his head slammed against concrete, all while not leaving any mark at all on Martin. Remember the only injuries Martin had on him were the gunshot and small abrasions on his hand. Not likely at all imo that George was able to over power Martin at this point.
TheGreatDeraj is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: