Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #5866
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatDeraj
I'm all for gun rights and the right to be able to protect myself, my family and my property.

I'm for responsible people with good judgment having guns.

Quote:
Even one punch can cause Death and brain injuries(Referee punched in face by teen dies

So we have the right to kill anyone at any moment and claim self defense since one punch can cause death?

Quote:
All evidence points to Zimmerman shooting Martin as he was leaning over him attacking zimmerman.

How does Zim get the gun, and then bring it up and shoot TM in the heart?

Quote:
Every American should have the right to protect themselves, even more so, because the government couldn't. He had already called the police, but they were still on the way.

What's the connect here?

Quote:
Imagine a policeman getting assaulted in the same exact manner as Zimmerman and uses his gun to kill to kill Martin.

Are you saying this as the policeman is in plain clothes and that we are to take Zimmerman's story to be the absolute truth?

Quote:
Imagine a women getting assaulted in the same manner as Zimmerman ad uses her gun to kill Martin.

What's next, imagine Martin is Godzilla and attacked the entire town of Sanford?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #5867
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Maybe the jury is writing out their last will and testaments because they are planning to acquit and know what will happen to them if they do

dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #5868
dude77
NBA lottery pick

jury deliberating until 8/9 tonight .. still a good chance of a verdict today imo
Old 07-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #5869
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
jury deliberating until 8/9 tonight .. still a good chance of a verdict today imo

I thought this was going to be the quickest deliberation evAR!!!!1!!1!1!!?
Old 07-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #5870
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I thought this was going to be the quickest deliberation evAR!!!!1!!1!1!!?

I thought so too .. I think it's a holdout for conviction that they're trying to convince
Old 07-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #5871
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The following statement is from Zimmerman's brother Robert Zimmerman:

From the onset of this tragic event our family has been clear to express our trust in the judicial system. A jury of one's peers is the hallmark of our country's judicial system. The American justice system is the finest in the world. George's fate is now in the hands of the jury, who will make their decision based on evidence and the facts of the case. As we await a verdict we will remain hopeful and ask for the public to remain peaceful, no matter the outcome. Though we maintain George committed no crime whatsoever, we acknowledge that the people who called for George's arrest and subsequent trial have now witnessed both events come to pass. We hope now that as Americans we will all respect the rule of law, which begins with respecting the verdict. The judicial system has run its course - pray for justice, pray for peace, pray for our country.

Robert Zimmerman JR
@rzimmermanjr
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #5872
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Quote:
I thought so too .. I think it's a holdout for conviction that they're trying to convince

Wait are you waiting for? Go murder her so Georgie can get off.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #5873
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Wait are you waiting for? Go murder her so Georgie can get off.

wtf lol
Old 07-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #5874
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Friday night's are all you can eat Key Lime pie at the hotel. Can't miss that, world can wait for verdict until Saturday. Oh wait Saturday is Chicken fried steak night, Sunday it is.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #5875
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

- as a mixed race person I think we all need to stop looking at "Race" and view humans as 1 species

.....this thread has brought out alot of diversity ( but at least people can talk about thier feelings here).....

- on a positive note.......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...car-BIKES.html

Young Men helping thier community against real EVIL......

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #5876
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Used my words on me? Whatever makes you feel more comfortable.

Nothing was said about time, but a question about the mindset, yet, you try to twist it and twist it and fail, which is no surprise.
You know full well you were talking about what Trayvon was doing according to you, those four minutes. I highlighted it so you couldn't get confused anymore than you already are.

Quote:
And your hypocrite ass can't admit that race is the only reason this shit became news. Not any historical bullshit. But race itself. And these "grass roots" groups showed their hypocrisy as well by not doing the same for Daniel Adkins.
How can I be a hypocrit when you don't have a clue as to what I have to do or done with anything or surrounding anything with either case. You never heard me say anything about Daniel Adkins. The Trayvon case is big primarily because the Sanford police was already under serious scrutiny for allowing an obvious assault that was seen on youtube - Justin Collison which got national attention - no arrest was made there either.

The grass roots organizations were more about the Sanford police doing its job than Zimmerman in the beginning. National Organizations can't respond to all incidences and will usually pursue the cases that have more elements in it - institutions will always garner more attention than cases. Nothing hypocritical at all in this case getting more attention than the Adkin's case.
Quote:
But wait, it had nothing to do with race!

Trayvon is was just a little angel and Zimmerman was a racist white guy.
In the beginning it had to do with institutional racism which is very different than what you are saying - The question in the beginning was do they arrest anybody? The media joined in later on and put their spin on it.
Pointguard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #5877
2013 Lakers
Kids at the park dunk on me

2013 Lakers has an OK reputation so far

No verdict today. Done for the day. Resuming tomorrow morning.
2013 Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #5878
dude77
NBA lottery pick

I can't stand this @#%# lady .. looks like judge farley is in a hurry to get to her friday night buffet .. they could've gone for a couple more hrs .. it's a friday ..

oh nevermind .. the jury decided on that

Last edited by dude77 : 07-12-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #5879
Jackass18
The Iron Price

I wonder if this means they were split down the middle.
Old 07-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #5880
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They better convict this dude.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: