Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2013, 12:41 PM   #5941
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
Trayvon: "This creepy ass cracker is lookin at me"
Trayvon: "You got a problem homie?"
George: "N-no, I don't.."
Trayvon: "Well you do now"

this is very believable .. tm was a brute .. that's what brutes do .. his only instinct was to 'start swinging' if someone annoys him or looks at him the wrong way
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:42 PM   #5942
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Being White has nothing to do with being Hispanic.

Of course using racist is not nice lol, but there nothing you said wasn't true.

They just focus on the white part and either ignore or even deny the hispanic portion.

I mean, why only call him a redneck? Why not a wetback or a **** as well? Shit, combine em and call him a wetneck
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #5943
daily
cereal killah

State has fired the IT director that revealed State was withholding evidence form the defense

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justic...html?hpt=hp_t1
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:44 PM   #5944
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
Seriously, why would Trayvon Martin attack George Zimmerman unprovoked? Just completely out of the blue? Does this make ANY sense?

It's laughable. "These assholes" "F*cking punks"...That sounds like someone getting ready to start a confrontation.

No matter what happened, he was straddling Zimmerman and slugging away at his head. George may have walked up to him, may have asked what he's doing. None of that illegal.

Trayvon seen the "creepy ass cracker" was following him, and instead of just using those open 4 minutes he had to go inside his home, he decided to stick around and make sure the "creepy ass cracker" wouldn't be following him like that again. Gotta put up some boundaries.

He was profiled because earlier in the month there had been burglaries and home invasions done at night in George's neighborhood .

The watermelon flavored fruit drink and skittles are irrelevant, but they are two of three ingredients used to make the codeine drink called "Purple Lean". Texts and Facebook posts have shown that Trayvon had been using purple drank since 2011.

He's dead because he assaulted a neighborhood watchman who was protecting and concerned about the well being of his community, who probably feared maybe him and his wife would be the next victims of a home invasion since police are so ineffective. Trayvon started the assault by punching Zimmerman in the face, breaking his nose.

The dispatcher did NOT instruct him not to, and their order is NOT A LEGALLY BINDING ORDER. The dispatcher said they do not need his assistance, they never said to stop.

learn your facts.

Last edited by MJ23forever : 07-13-2013 at 12:46 PM.
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #5945
PJR
NBA lottery pick

This is an EASY case of manslaughter and culpable negligence. Easy.

Seriously, George Zimmerman's injuries were equivalent to that of a rough pickup basketball game. It's a joke.

Dude had a jacked up nose, and a couple of scratches on the back of his head. Not consistent with one's head being repeatedly slammed against the concrete AT ALL.

This guy is going to jail. And that's all I need to see from this case to be satisfied.

You can't get away with racially profiling a 17 year old kid (who is doing absolutely nothing not within in his legal rights), following him, starting a confrontation, and killing him because you're a p*ssy.

No f*cking way.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #5946
PJR
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Are you as racist as your posts suggest or are you just trying to be annoying? Which is it?

MJ23forever is just an idiot. That's all.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #5947
Raymone
The Chosen King

a white redneck

Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #5948
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
This is an EASY case of manslaughter and culpable negligence.

Not really an easy case as you want to make it out to be since the state's entire case is based off of circumstantial evidence and emotion. Not mainly but fully based on that. O'Mara has also done a great job to drill reasonable doubt into the mind of every juror.

Manslaughter should be the endgame, but considering how badly the state fumbled the case, and the defense making some prosecution witnesses seem like defense witnesses, an acquittal, or even a hung jury, are just as plausible.

Won't bother with the rest at the moment either.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #5949
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJR
This is an EASY case of manslaughter and culpable negligence. Easy.

Seriously, George Zimmerman's injuries were equivalent to that of a rough pickup basketball game. It's a joke.

Dude had a jacked up nose, and a couple of scratches on the back of his head. Not consistent with one's head being repeatedly slammed against the concrete AT ALL.

This guy is going to jail. And that's all I need to see from this case to be satisfied.

You can't get away with racially profiling a 17 year old kid (who is doing absolutely nothing not within in his legal rights), following him, starting a confrontation, and killing him because you're a p*ssy.

No f*cking way.

how many times does this have to be repeated .. how many times ? .. it's like we're dealing with a bunch of retards .. his injuries don't have to be life threatening .. the point of self defense is to avoid SUSTAINING life threatening injuries you @#$# idiot .. what do you think gz's next move should've been had he been knocked out ? .. otherwise wtf is the point of self defense ? .. unbelievable ...

also, you seriously wanna send a guy who is heard yelling for help like he's about to die to prison for life ?

even if you think gz is liable for anything .. neither of those charges apply to him .. 30 yrs or life ? gtfoh
Old 07-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #5950
LJJ
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever
The watermelon flavored fruit drink and skittles are irrelevant, but they are two of three ingredients used to make the codeine drink called "Purple Lean".

wat
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #5951
TexasBloodMoney
Serious playground baller

I'm gonna go punch someone minding their own business, and when they punch me back I'll kill them and claim self-defense. That works right?
TexasBloodMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #5952
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
this is very believable .. tm was a brute .. that's what brutes do .. his only instinct was to 'start swinging' if someone annoys him or looks at him the wrong way
dude77, you're a troll, I shouldn't even bother with you but in the off chance you might actually have a serious post I'll ask you this...you are awre that GZ has a violent past right? You do know that he has former co-workers who have said he has a Jekyll and Hyde personallity, meaning he can be cool one minute and instantly snap in another. You do know he had to take anger management classes after assualting an officer. Your boy isn't this innocent harmless fat goofball you so desperately try to convey. You also have heard him in the recorded conversation with the dispatcher calling Martin a "punk" and one of the "assholes who always get away"? That right there tells you he was angry at that time, it isn't plausible in your opinion that he might've started the fight??? I would love a reasonable explanation as to WHY ZIMMERMAN WASN'T CAPABLE OF STARTING A FIGHT. Why do you just lay all the blame at TM's feet?

I'll save you the time, "blah blah blah tray tray was a thug, his tweets, gold teef blah blah blah ...never once acknowledging Zim's past violent behavior

Last edited by TheMan : 07-13-2013 at 12:57 PM.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:57 PM   #5953
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
I will not argue with you anymore...

Argue this then:

MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #5954
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
how many times does this have to be repeated .. how many times ? .. it's like we're dealing with a bunch of retards .. his injuries don't have to be life threatening .. the point of self defense is to avoid SUSTAINING life threatening injuries you @#$# idiot .. what do you think gz's next move should've been had he been knocked out ? .. otherwise wtf is the point of self defense ? .. unbelievable ...

also, you seriously wanna send a guy who is heard yelling for help like he's about to die to prison for life ?

even if you think gz is liable for anything .. neither of those charges apply to him .. 30 yrs or life ? gtfoh
You really think the guy with the gun is the one yelling for help?
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #5955
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBloodMoney
I'm gonna go punch someone minding their own business, and when they punch me back I'll kill them and claim self-defense. That works right?

I'm way more inclined to believe tm took a swing at gz than gz took a swing at tm .. tm was known to frequent fights .. gz's smaller and he doesn't know how to fight let alone throw a punch .. not exactly someone who looks like they would be confident enough to start a fight like that
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: