Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #7306
MJ23forever
High School Varsity 12th Man
 
MJ23forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 745
MJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMJ23forever posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I cant be anti white if half of my family is white.

Sure you can, you've probably just never done any in-depth thinking about it.

Look at Chris Matthews for example. Lot of white liberals hate white people because they are full of "white guilt." They allow this defective emotion to guide and shape their thoughts, deeds, and actions. Worse, they are so engorged in their white guilt they have convinced themselves the only way to purge this negativity they hate within themselves is to force their guilt on other whites that are not crippled by this self-flagellating emotion. By any means necessary.
MJ23forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #7307
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,065
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Kid is a racist. Probably got taunted, bullied by black people and is now forever butt hurt.

lol let me break it down for you .. talking about butthurt .. people like you are the ones who act butthurt when faced with facts .. gtfoh .. I'm sure if I search any of your posts, I'll never find you saying that shit to anyone here who says something derogatory about whites, asians, indians or anyone else .. I'm sure you just laugh it off and stay quiet like a good little fggt .. you hide behind your 'self righteousness' because you think it's the 'cool thing' to call out any white folk who dare not take your bullshit .. you're a bitch and just another hypocrite in a long line of hypocrites on here ..

read mj's post .. absorb it .. that's you

Last edited by dude77 : 07-23-2013 at 03:24 PM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #7308
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,065
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23forever
Sure you can, you've probably just never done any in-depth thinking about it.

Look at Chris Matthews for example. Lot of white liberals hate white people because they are full of "white guilt." They allow this defective emotion to guide and shape their thoughts, deeds, and actions. Worse, they are so engorged in their white guilt they have convinced themselves the only way to purge this negativity they hate within themselves is to force their guilt on other whites that are not crippled by this self-flagellating emotion. By any means necessary.

No you're assumed I'm 100% black which is why you made your initial remark only to find out I'm made up of what you claim I hate. Just makes zero sense. You can sit there and make up things by talkin out of your ass but I'll just sit back and laugh how off you are. I have nothing against white people so you're wrong. Think about that and come up with another reasoning why I called that clown77 a racist.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #7309
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,065
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
lol let me break it down for you .. talking about butthurt .. people like you are the ones who act butthurt when faced with facts .. gtfoh .. I'm sure if I search any of your posts, I'll never find you saying that shit to anyone here who says something derogatory about whites, asians, indians or anyone else .. I'm sure you just laugh it off and stay quiet like a good little fggt .. you hide behind your 'self righteousness' because you think it's the 'cool thing' to call out any white folk who dare not take your bullshit .. you're a bitch and just another hypocrite in a long line of hypocrites on here ..

read mj's post .. absorb it .. that's you

The irony you label someone butt hurt when your entire posts reads just that.

Your post is full of so much emotion you cant even address anything I've called you out on. Yoiu're just rambling, upset and slanging insults recklessly. Yeah let me read another posters post because you are incapable of making sense.

You have a George Zimmerman avatar. Its retarded. But you do so not because you actually care about the guy. Its done to provoke others who dislike the guy for getting away with killing a teenager.

Since you have a ton of time on your hands why dont you search thru my posts to support your claim. Or you can stfu and continue being the jackass you are.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:04 PM   #7310
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,065
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The irony you label someone butt hurt when your entire posts reads just that.

Your post is full of so much emotion you cant even address anything I've called you out on. Yoiu're just rambling, upset and slanging insults recklessly. Yeah let me read another posters post because you are incapable of making sense.

You have a George Zimmerman avatar. Its retarded. But you do so not because you actually care about the guy. Its done to provoke others who dislike the guy for getting away with killing a teenager.

Since you have a ton of time on your hands why dont you search thru my posts to support your claim. Or you can stfu and continue being the jackass you are.

I addressed your post you hypocrite .. don't act dumb and try to sidestep it .. I can see your tampon slipping out .. man up and address what I said .. you call me a racist because I'm 'white'(you don't even know if I'm 'white' but you assume that I am because YOU are the racist fggt and you assume I'm white if I say 'anything' negative about blacks) ..

once again, I guarantee you do not take the time to type out a post calling out anyone else on here a 'racist' and say that bullshit to anyone else here who says anything about whites, asians or anyone else .. I'm sure you giggle like a little school girl and stay quiet .. I see it all the time on here .. because you're a hypocritical fggt just going along with what's 'cool' at the moment

you have no rebuttal for that because it's the truth .. so instead your rebuttal consists of talking about my avatar
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #7311
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,065
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

I never said you were white. I said your posts scream "I'm racist". Facts. I also said you probably (never said did) got taunted, bullied by blacks. Basically you had a sour experience with them which skews your perception of them. And yeah I've never in 50,000 posts called anyone out the way I have you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #7312
dude77
NBA lottery pick
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,065
dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I never said you were white. I said your posts scream "I'm racist". Facts. I also said you probably (never said did) got taunted, bullied by blacks. Basically you had a sour experience with them which skews your perception of them. And yeah I've never in 50,000 posts called anyone out the way I have you.

yeah .. show me one post where you've called out someone for being racist against anyone but blacks .. go ahead .. one post and I'll admit I was wrong .. something tells me I shouldn't hold my breath ..

it's the hypocritical nature of people here that I'm calling out
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #7313
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 51,065
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
yeah .. show me one post where you've called out someone for being racist against anyone but blacks .. go ahead .. one post and I'll admit I was wrong .. something tells me I shouldn't hold my breath ..

it's the hypocritical nature of people here that I'm calling out

All you got to do is research like you said you would. Now you want me to prove you wrong by doing the work as you sit on your ass (as usual) and think of a counter if you are proven wrong?

You talked out your ass...

Quote:
I'm sure if I search any of your posts, I'll never find you saying that shit to anyone here who says something derogatory about whites, asians, indians or anyone else

Do it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #7314
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11,682
tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case


Quote:
A New York Police Department officer monitoring Facebook saw the post on July 17. Hours later, the Queens man was arrested for “making a terroristic threat," a felony, according to WNYC. He was later charged with unlawful possession of marijuana.


So after making that statement home gets his door kicked in and they catch him mid toke.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #7315
gigantes
A piece of fluff
 
gigantes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,212
gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

so do any of the people still supporting zimmerman have a short, equivalent video or presentation to balance this one 3-minute video from one of many countries who watches us from afar and tries to figure us batshit crazy people out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6OuP-wiiQg
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #7316
Raymone
The Chosen King
 
Raymone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,029
Raymone is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
so do any of the people still supporting zimmerman have a short, equivalent video or presentation to balance this one 3-minute video from one of many countries who watches us from afar and tries to figure us batshit crazy people out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6OuP-wiiQg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc
Raymone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #7317
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls
 
D-Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,292
D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Someone on my facebook linked to a video from Bill Whittle, some conservative commentator who had this 9 minute video on this case and how the media portrayed shit how they wanted, which i totally agree with. But he goes on to show that he has an agenda himself lol.

In the video he speculates that trayvon bought arizona watermelon and skittles because combined with robitusson cough syrup, they make this artifical codein shit and apparently Trayvon was into that stuff...the guy refers over and over to text messages, fb posts, online forums that trayvon was on.....I hadn't heard of that theory before but made me lol
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:36 PM   #7318
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls
 
D-Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,292
D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

it's rather ironic that this guy is trying to push his agenda via chastising the media for pushing their own
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:44 PM   #7319
gigantes
A piece of fluff
 
gigantes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,212
gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymone
i gave your video as much time as one could give the full length of mine, plus a little extra just because i'm nice. and let's ignore the fact that dude gets the deceased's name wrong... shit can happen to everyone, right? okay, quick notes:


- presenter dude managed to separate race. that's a really good thing IMO. this case is way more than about race. it's just as much, or moreso, about dress code and behavior... especially while wandering around like a teenager talking to GF on cellphone earpiece.

- presenter dude starts talking about possible drug dealer overtones. specifically over the possibility of marijuana... an herb repeatedly shown by scientific studies to be way more (and i mean WAY MORE) less harmful than legal tobacco and legal alcohol. any idea what his point is, then?

- video is 10x longer than the one i presented and challenged people upon, apparently proving what, exactly...? difficulty in comprehension or logic? i don't quite understand.


so, raymone... want to read my post again and try once more?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:05 AM   #7320
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia ©
 
Dictator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,837
Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

I just re-listened to John Good's tape recording.....

Why in the hell didn't the defense mention that John Good said he saw Trayvon getting up off of Zimmerman before the shot?

I would of atleast played the tape. John Good even said it looked like Trayvon was trying to hold down Zimmerman.

lol
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy