Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2012, 09:50 PM   #751
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Actually, I did forget to put another bullet point under Zimmerman.

"Can be heard on tape (and by an eye witness) screaming for help before shooting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #752
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
You know how disagree with you? The people with the best access to the facts and the reality of this case. The law enforcement.

As bad as the outline reads in the media, apparently there is no proof that Zimmerman did anything other than defend himself. And apparently, there actually is proof to the contrary. This is how the Law in the USA works: innocent until proven guilty

This outrage is all based around the premise that all the government representatives who've handled this case, of which there are more than a handful, are all conspiring to keep a person who is clearly guilty of murdering an innocent child in cold blood on the streets. I'm sorry to say, but it appears as total nonsense to me.

You mean the same law enforcement that has had the FEDS step in?

That law enforcement?
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #753
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

AGAIN....The picture up there showing their stats...

WTF is that supposed to mean? This wasnt a boxing match.

Zimmerman was PURSUING the kid, when he was told to stop.

So, im allowed to pursue a group of gangmembers when im told to stop, and then they (may, or may not have) start a fight with me, kick my ass....I then shoot them dead, and I should be able to go off free when im the one that wouldnt stop following them around?

Does this sound like bizarro world to anyone else?
Old 03-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #754
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

And im sorry...

that photo there..

"MARTIN HAD THE ADVANTAGE OF YOUTH"

Just stop with that.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #755
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
You mean the same law enforcement that has had the FEDS step in?

That law enforcement?

That's not what initially happened.

It doesn't answer the original question.

Why would numerous law enforcement officials go out of their way to keep a cold blooded child murderer, who also happens to be a minority with a criminal history and a history of being a nuisance to the police and a person of no importance at all, out of harms way?

Why? It makes 0% sense, but that is essentially what you all are saying without really knowing all the facts. I don't buy it, the premise is too ridiculous. If that turns out to be the truth I ain't never going to the States.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #756
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
AGAIN....The picture up there showing their stats...

WTF is that supposed to mean? This wasnt a boxing match.

Zimmerman was PURSUING the kid, when he was told to stop.

So, im allowed to pursue a group of gangmembers when im told to stop, and then they (may, or may not have) start a fight with me, kick my ass....I then shoot them dead, and I should be able to go off free when im the one that wouldnt stop following them around?

Does this sound like bizarro world to anyone else?

if I'm in a bar and I follow some guy out the door and start questioning him .. do you think he has the right to beat me him up and/or kill me ?
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #757
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
if I'm in a bar and I follow some guy out the door and start questioning him .. do you think he's allowed to beat me him up and/or kill me ?

for the F*cking last time!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't know who initiated what so the arguement that he started the fight cannot be used.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:01 PM   #758
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
for the F*cking last time!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't know who initiated what so the arguement that he started the fight cannot be used.

yep I don't know .. but it's a possibility .. just like the scenarios everyone else is painting in favor of trayvon
Old 03-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #759
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Some interesting quotes by an eye witness.

Quote:
One man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #760
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

And D.Fish, again, you simply arent getting it.

How can Martin be the one that initiated physical contact, when Zimmerman is the one that wouldnt leave him alone?

Do you not understand the principles behind that?

You know what happened here?

An agitated Zimmerman whom had been known to ring the police constantly throughout the years (46 times?) was following around Martin because he deemed the kid as being "suspicious"

He was told by 911 dispatch to NOT pursue the suspect.

He did ANYWAY. Clearly on the phone irritated by what he saw was a "punk" or whatever. He had a CLEAR idea in his own mind before ANYTHING went down, of what or who this kid was "a hoodlum"

Where did he get this idea? Because of Martin's style of dress? Because Martin was black? You be the judge. I dont know.

He then eventually confronted Martin, probably in an aggressive manner (which he exhibited on the phone with 911 dispatch by his disdain for Martin) and questioned Martin...

Martin probably (AS MOST TEENS DO) fired back some words, and they scuffled.

ZIMMERMAN THEN IN A PANIC, SHOT THE BOY.

End of story.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #761
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

So he followed a guy after the police told him not too? Get's beat up by the kid.

Can't take a beating he basically asked for, so he shoots him?

Imagine is everyone who lost a fight, shots the person that beat them up ...
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #762
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

Yeah? There are also witnesses that say they heard the BOY screaming.

These are the murkey details
Old 03-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #763
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
So he followed a guy after the police told him not too? Get's beat up by the kid.

Can't take a beating he basically asked for, so he shoots him?

Imagine is everyone who lost a fight, shots the person that beat them up ...

Sounds like what happened huh?
Old 03-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #764
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
And D.Fish, again, you simply arent getting it.

How can Martin be the one that initiated physical contact, when Zimmerman is the one that wouldnt leave him alone?

Do you not understand the principles behind that?

You know what happened here?

An agitated Zimmerman whom had been known to ring the police constantly throughout the years (46 times?) was following around Martin because he deemed the kid as being "suspicious"

He was told by 911 dispatch to NOT pursue the suspect.

He did ANYWAY. Clearly on the phone irritated by what he saw was a "punk" or whatever. He had a CLEAR idea in his own mind before ANYTHING went down, of what or who this kid was "a hoodlum"

Where did he get this idea? Because of Martin's style of dress? Because Martin was black? You be the judge. I dont know.

He then eventually confronted Martin, probably in an aggressive manner (which he exhibited on the phone with 911 dispatch by his disdain for Martin) and questioned Martin...

Martin probably (AS MOST TEENS DO) fired back some words, and they scuffled.

ZIMMERMAN THEN IN A PANIC, SHOT THE BOY.

End of story.

yep end of story .. send him to the gallows
Old 03-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #765
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

well according to trayvon's girlfriend she heard the conversation.
she told trayvon to run and he said he would walk fast away. then she
said that trayvon thought he got away, but then he saw the guy again.
she heard trayvon say "why are you following me"
then she heard a voice say "what are you doing around here"

the she heard shoving and trayvons earpiece that he was talking with fell out.
the call on the phone log matches perfectly with the timing of the incident.

you can't believe the testimony of the alledged murderer. it may be true, but we will never know. he could say whatever he wanted and no one could refute. that can't be used as evidence you dumbass.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: