Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #766
dude77
NBA lottery pick

dude77 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
So he followed a guy after the police told him not too? Get's beat up by the kid.

Can't take a beating he basically asked for, so he shoots him?

Imagine is everyone who lost a fight, shots the person that beat them up ...

everyone keeps spewing inaccurate details .. the police didn't tell him anything .. 911 made a suggestion ..

everything else you said is pure speculation
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #767
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
yep I don't know .. but it's a possibility .. just like the scenarios everyone else is painting in favor of trayvon

So you think that Trayvon once confronted by George became the aggressive and went on the attack? Does that even pass the logic test? In a neighborhood he isn't familiar with, being accosted by a stranger, you think he became the aggressor? I suppose there is a sliver of a possibility of that, but boy that's a helluva stretch to imagine. I think it more likely George didn't like being dismissed by a punk stranger [who happened to be black, keeping in mind they had several breakins in the area from black men] and most likely grabbed Trayvon initiating the confrontation. I'd wager George being out of shape wasn't getting the best of it, which led to him pulling his gun and shooting Trayvon.

In short I think the initial report will stand. Negligent man-slaughter. Tragic story.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...l%20Report.pdf
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #768
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
well according to trayvon's girlfriend she heard the conversation.
she told trayvon to run and he said he would walk fast away. then she
said that trayvon thought he got away, but then he saw the guy again.
she heard trayvon say "why are you following me"
then she heard a voice say "what are you doing around here"

the she heard shoving and trayvons earpiece that he was talking with fell out.
the call on the phone log matches perfectly with the timing of the incident.

you can't believe the testimony of the alledged murderer. it may be true, but we will never know. he could say whatever he wanted and no one could refute. that can't be used as evidence you dumbass.

we're gonna have a little problem with trayvon's main squeeze's credibility .. she waited a month to come forward ..
Old 03-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #769
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
everyone keeps spewing inaccurate details .. the police didn't tell him anything .. 911 made a suggestion ..

911, the police whatever. He called and they told him what NOT to do and he does the opposite.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #770
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

everything your saying is speculation when you talk about trayvon initiated anything. so if you throw out the time between zimmerman hanging up after calling 911 and the time before the bullet was fired... zimmerman doesnt have a case.

you are just assuming that trayvon iniatiated the fight.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #771
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
well according to trayvon's girlfriend she heard the conversation.
she told trayvon to run and he said he would walk fast away. then she
said that trayvon thought he got away, but then he saw the guy again.
she heard trayvon say "why are you following me"
then she heard a voice say "what are you doing around here"

the she heard shoving and trayvons earpiece that he was talking with fell out.
the call on the phone log matches perfectly with the timing of the incident.

Even if all that is true, it doesn't exclude the possibility that Trayvon initiated the fight. It doesn't tell us whether he swung first or lunged at Zimmerman.

All we know is...
  1. Zimmerman suffered injuries from the fight.
  2. Zimmerman was pinned on his back with Trayvon on top of him. (Grass and wetness on the back of his shirt, eye witness John confirmed)
  3. Zimmerman's statement that he was attacked by Trayvon as he tried to return to his SUV
  4. Witness John's statement that Trayvon initiated the fight
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #772
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
So you think that Trayvon once confronted by George became the aggressive and went on the attack? Does that even pass the logic test? In a neighborhood he isn't familiar with, being accosted by a stranger, you think he became the aggressor? I suppose there is a sliver of a possibility of that, but boy that's a helluva stretch to imagine. I think it more likely George didn't like being dismissed by a punk stranger [who happened to be black, keeping in mind they had several breakins in the area from black men] and most likely grabbed Trayvon initiating the confrontation. I'd wager George being out of shape wasn't getting the best of it, which led to him pulling his gun and shooting Trayvon.

In short I think the initial report will stand. Negligent man-slaughter. Tragic story.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...l%20Report.pdf

hold on a second .. why does it say that on that report ?? and if that's accurate then shouldn't zimmerman have been arrested and charged ? I'm confused now
Old 03-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #773
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
we're gonna have a little problem with trayvon's main squeeze's credibility .. she waited a month to come forward ..

how do you know? the police usually wouldnt even let information like that out, but the case is soo huge that information is getting leaked. she could have told the police this weeks ago.

there you go assuming again... you are accusing everyone else of assuming and you do it in every post.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #774
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Perhaps with her words, but can certainly pull up phone records of the time the incident happened and see if it matches her story. I don't see how it is a stretch considering what we do know is Zimmerman did follow Trayvon and did confront him. How does that not jive with her story?
Old 03-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #775
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Even if all that is true, it doesn't exclude the possibility that Trayvon initiated the fight. It doesn't tell us whether he swung first or lunged at Zimmerman.

All we know is...
  1. Zimmerman suffered injuries from the fight.
  2. Zimmerman was pinned on his back with Trayvon on top of him. (Grass and wetness on the back of his shirt, eye witness John confirmed)
  3. Zimmerman's statement that he was attacked by Trayvon as he tried to return to his SUV
  4. Witness John's statement that Trayvon initiated the fight

another lie... he didnt say who iniated the fight, he just stated what he say happening at one point during the fight. i dont care who was injured or who suffered injury, you can claim self defense because of that because there is no way to find out who started it....
Old 03-24-2012, 09:17 PM   #776
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You guys still arguing this? dude7 and dmull is the same freaking person for crying the fck out loud. They have the same style of writing and registered at the same year, month, and day.

LOL way to give yourself away phaggit.

Last edited by Bladers : 03-24-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #777
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
hold on a second .. why does it say that on that report ?? and if that's accurate then shouldn't zimmerman have been arrested and charged ? I'm confused now

That was the initial report. He was taken to the police station, interviewed and released. No formal charges, which is why he was released and I think ultimately is what has caused the uproar. I think clearly without the Stand Your Ground law he would be in jail or at the least charged with some crime, which is why this has also gained so much attention.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #778
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
how do you know? the police usually wouldnt even let information like that out, but the case is soo huge that information is getting leaked. she could have told the police this weeks ago.

there you go assuming again... you are accusing everyone else of assuming and you do it in every post.

I admit it .. I'm guilty of making that assumption like everyone else is doing in this thread
Old 03-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #779
dude77
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
You guys still arguing this? dude7 and dmull is the same freaking person for crying the fck out loud. They have the same style of writing and registered at the same year, month, and day.

LOL way you give yourself away ******.

not the same person
Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #780
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
if I'm in a bar and I follow some guy out the door and start questioning him .. do you think he has the right to beat me him up and/or kill me ?
No but if that guy starts to run from u clearly doesn't feel comfortable with u following and u keep following. Its going to come to a point that the guy will stop and say Gtfo my face bitch and act aggressive because ur stalking him.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: