Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-24-2012, 09:36 PM   #781
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

It's stupid, but the thing is, n!ggas get killed everyday over much more stupid shit and nothing is said.

It isn't like this is some new phenomenon. N!ggas have been getting slain over nonsense for centuries now.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #782
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Entirely speculation, but it doesn't really matter what he might have done or not done. It matters what did happen. And that's Zimmerman following a suspicious 6'3'' man in a hood at night, getting attacked by that man when he was confronted, yelling for help and then being forced to finally let off a single shot in self defense.

Zimmerman didn't walk up to him, unholster his gun and shoot him while standing. Zimmerman shot him while pinned on his back, getting assaulted by Trayvon. It was a last resort move, and likely the right one in that scenario.
So I can follow u at night and when u start running I chase u and then ask u Wat u doing here. U wouldn't be the least suspsions of a guy chasing u at night because u got some skittles
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #783
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

I live in the hood basically and most kids I now wouldn't answer to wat u doing here. Especially if they not doing anything including me. It would be something ***** who the **** is u or man Gtfo my face or dont worry about it. Zimmerman probably made another comment and kid probably started beating his ass. Shit like that happen where I live all the time, but it ends with people getting ****ed up instead of shot.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #784
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Even if all that is true, it doesn't exclude the possibility that Trayvon initiated the fight. It doesn't tell us whether he swung first or lunged at Zimmerman.

All we know is...
  1. Zimmerman suffered injuries from the fight.
  2. Zimmerman was pinned on his back with Trayvon on top of him. (Grass and wetness on the back of his shirt, eye witness John confirmed)
  3. Zimmerman's statement that he was attacked by Trayvon as he tried to return to his SUV
  4. Witness John's statement that Trayvon initiated the fight
3rd statement is horseshit. He was not returning to his car.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #785
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
It's stupid, but the thing is, n!ggas get killed everyday over much more stupid shit and nothing is said.

It isn't like this is some new phenomenon. N!ggas have been getting slain over nonsense for centuries now.

Because other bad incidents have gone on you're ok with allowing it to continue?
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #786
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

SO we should sweep this under the rug since it's been happening for years?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #787
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Did the killers of said n!ggas admit to the homicide, then proceed to walk free?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #788
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Because other bad incidents have gone on you're ok with allowing it to continue?

I'm not saying it's right nor am I trying to justify it. I'm just saying people are outraged over this kind of shit like it's new. There are millions of stupid/prejudice white people in this country, who have been doing shit like this for centuries.

Basically what I'm saying is that there is no real solution. Yeah it's nice to show support but signing petitions, twitpicking yourself in a black hoodie and LIKING Facebook status updates saying "R.I.P. Trayvon Martin" isn't gonna do shit. This is a problem that can't be solved through the legal system. This is an issue that implanted within the human psyche.

Send the n!gga to jail. Hell, put him on death row. But what's to stop this from happening again? What's to stop this mentality from ruining the life of someone else in a different manner? I'm just speaking from an observational point of view, not a progressive one.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #789
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by linZoMourning
it was just proven they are
There you go again with the jokes, you funny man.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #790
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'm not saying it's right nor am I trying to justify it. I'm just saying people are outraged over this kind of shit like it's new. There are millions of stupid/prejudice white people in this country, who have been doing shit like this for centuries.

Basically what I'm saying is that there is no real solution. Yeah it's nice to show support but signing petitions, twitpicking yourself in a black hoodie and LIKING Facebook status updates saying "R.I.P. Trayvon Martin" isn't gonna do shit. This is a problem that can't be solved through the legal system. This is an issue that implanted within the human psyche.

Send the n!gga to jail. Hell, put him on death row. But what's to stop this from happening again? What's to stop this mentality from ruining the life of someone else in a different manner? I'm just speaking from an observational point of view, not a progressive one.
It's bringing attention the situation. If we as a people took your stance it would be worse. The best course of action we have is to put these issues in a public forum and call for the court of public opinion to make America act. People in other countries notice the stark hypocrisy of what we supposedly stand for and when that happens we have to clean things up. It might be a short term solution, but it is better than nothing.

This publicity will make sure that these things don't happen again in that neighborhood for the forseeable future and that counts for something.

Last edited by Go Getter : 03-24-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #791
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
It's bringing attention the situation. If we as a people look your stance it would be worse. The best course of action we have is to put these issues in a public forum and call for the court of public opinion to make America act. People in other countries notice the stark hypocrisy of what we supposedly stand for and when that happens we have to clean things up. It might be a short term solution, but it is better than nothing.

This publicity will make sure that these things don't happen again in that neighborhood for the forseeable future and that counts for something.

Idk, maybe I did a bad job of explaining myself. I'm not saying we should take the "shut up and deal with it. Yes boss" approach. Because you're right, if we took that position then we would be much worse off.

I mean like I'm kind of disgusted with the ignorance of some people who act like this kind of situation is something new, like blatant prejudice doesn't still affect black people (particularly the media). Like I said, n!ggas get shot and killed for reasons this asinine if not more so, but for some reason, this story blows up. I mean it's good to bring light to this situation to educate said people, but it's a much deeper issue than what's being lead on.

I guess I just have a cynical approach to things like this. I look at they way things are configured to be no different in essence than they were hundreds of years ago. The means of subjugation only differ in the medium through which they are applied.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #792
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What Rad is sayin is why are people overhyping this when innocent kids die everyday.

But here's my belief on this: the feds should take over which they are, thought about it cuz of NUMB3RS lol, then read on here they are. And I believe if he gets arrested or not, god is gonna punish the hell outta him when he does die. I also believe he should get the death penalty cuz I believe if u kill someone u should die as well UNLESS it was self defense which clearly in this case it wasnt.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #793
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
What Rad is sayin is why are people overhyping this when innocent kids die everyday.

But here's my belief on this: the feds should take over which they are, thought about it cuz of NUMB3RS lol, then read on here they are. And I believe if he gets arrested or not, god is gonna punish the hell outta him when he does die. I also believe he should get the death penalty cuz I believe if u kill someone u should die as well UNLESS it was self defense which clearly in this case it wasnt.

Where have you been?

2012 Whatifsports.com Simulation League ( 1950's-2012's Era) - sign up & draft Thread

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=256210
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:17 AM   #794
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Where have you been?

2012 Whatifsports.com Simulation League ( 1950's-2012's Era) - sign up & draft Thread

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=256210
I know brah I been gone since 2 months I think lol, it says last visited jan 27 haha.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #795
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
I know brah I been gone since 2 months I think lol, it says last visited jan 27 haha.

Welcome Back!!!
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: