Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #826
linZoMourning
Banned

Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

lez be honest guys. lil trav just got done stealing some tea and skittles from the store and he went to see his girl sharanda down the street. some guy asked him what he was doing and he responded with a "who the fuq are you n1gga?"

he then started beating the shit out of him and broke his nose. then zimmerman the captain nieghborhood watchman fearing for his life after patrolling the nieghborhood keeping the streets safe he pulled a gun out fearing for his safety and shot him.

self defense like a mug.
linZoMourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #827
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linZoMourning
lez be honest guys. lil trav just got done stealing some tea and skittles from the store and he went to see his girl sharanda down the street. some guy asked him what he was doing and he responded with a "who the fuq are you n1gga?"

he then started beating the shit out of him and broke his nose. then zimmerman the captain nieghborhood watchman fearing for his life after patrolling the nieghborhood keeping the streets safe he pulled a gun out fearing for his safety and shot him.

self defense like a mug.

LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #828
DFish
Banned

Let's discuss the real possibility though. Hypothetically, if Trayvon was indeed the one who first attacked Zimmerman as he was returning to his SUV... wouldn't you agree that the shot was self defense?

Political correctness aside, let's not act like teenagers and black people aren't particularly prone to being quick-tempered and impetuous. I see it being a very real possibility that Zimmerman planned on simply talking to this 6'3'' hooded person and then letting the police investigate. I could also see that enraging Trayvon and causing him to attack Zimmerman out of anger.

Last edited by DFish : 03-25-2012 at 03:57 PM.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #829
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFish
Let's discuss the real possibility though. Hypothetically, if Trayvon was indeed the one who first attacked Zimmerman as he was returning to his SUV... wouldn't you agree that the shot was self defense?

if he seriously ran up behind the guy as he was heading toward back toward his truck to leave then he probly could say self-defense....

but to say that is what happened is just ignorant because we wil never know what happened and with the evidence we have right now, there is no way he can claim self defense.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #830
linZoMourning
Banned

i think this lebron dick rider is so mad he got trolled on he keeps postin the picture

"how to take a screenshot in microsoft" ROFL
linZoMourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #831
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Responsible gun ownership does.

We can't know what would have happened to Zimmerman if he hadn't been armed, but my guess is he wouldn't have been lucky enough to walk away with just a broken nose, bloody head and grassy shirt.
If he wasn't armed, he would be outside his house in the first place. The only reason he went up the suspicious kid was because he had a weapon? Who just walks up to random suspicious people?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #832
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:

Political correctness aside, let's not act like teenagers and black people aren't particularly prone to being quick-tempered and impetuous. I see it being a very real possibility that Zimmerman planned on simply talking to this 6'3'' hooded person and then letting the police investigate. I could also see that enraging Trayvon and causing him to attack Zimmerman out of anger.
Why do you think Trayvon attacked him, it wasn't for no reason right? This guy he attacked had been following him around the neighborhood, correct?

You don't think there was a possibility he was provoked from a man in a van following, now do you ...
Old 03-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #833
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
if he seriously ran up behind the guy as he was heading toward back toward his truck to leave then he probably could say self-defense....

it pains you to fathom that possibility huh ?
dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #834
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Why do you think Trayvon attacked him, it wasn't for no reason right? This guy he attacked had been following him around the neighborhood, correct?

You don't think there was a possibility he was provoked from a man in a van following, now do you ...

but what's 'provoking' .. I can provoke someone verbally but they can't attack me .. I mean well .. let me change that .. if they're fighting words maybe .. but if zimmerman is just questioning him then no fkin way he can't attack zimmerman and if he did then this case is over
Old 03-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #835
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:

many people attack without justifiable provocation .. it's called 'losing it' .. and it's possible that happened here .. a lot of these punks don't like it when you try to 'talk down on them' and they snap
Old 03-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #836
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
many people attack without justifiable provocation .. it's called 'losing it' .. and it's possible that happened here .. a lot of these punks don't like it when you try to 'talk down on them' and they snap
You do think the shooter "snapped" and "lost it" when he fired a shot into the kids chest?
Old 03-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #837
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
You do think the shooter "snapped" and "lost it" when he fired a shot into the kids chest?

#1 he's no kid .. he's 17 and 6'2" .. big boy

#2 no I think he had the little punk on top of him pummeling him and he feared for his life so he shot him in self defense .. trayvon is the one who 'snapped' like the antisocial dumbass that he .. was
Old 03-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #838
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
#1 he's no kid .. he's 17 and 6'2" .. big boy

#2 no I think he had the little punk on top of him pummeling him and he feared for his life so he shot him in self defense .. trayvon is the one who 'snapped' like the antisocial dumbass that he .. was

Nope. That's a crock of shit. Your defense of this dude is sad as ****.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #839
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
the images says not found and it's from 4chan.... you are the biggest f*cking liar. it fine to state your opinion on the matter, but you are completely making up facts and trying to pass it as truth
I'll never fully comprehend trolls. I get that they get a rise out of annoying people, whatever, but why post dead links to 4chan? This is pretty stupid.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #840
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Nope. That's a crock of shit. Your defense of this dude is sad as ****.

and your absence of defense of someone trying to defend himself from being killed is equally as sad and appalling

Last edited by dude77 : 03-25-2012 at 04:45 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: