Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #106
linZoMourning
Banned

linZoMourning has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator

linZoMourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #107
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by linZoMourning
its very unfortunate that this kid had to die but its great for america it shows you shouldnt be dressin like a hood rat gang banger and roamin the streets at night and fighting people. maybe our ghetto trash youth will take note and buck up.
You can't wear a hoodie when it' raining

Another poster brought up this point, if I go outside wearing an Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, AC/DC or Slayer shirt and a group of crazy Christians lynch me, it's my fault because of my shirt, I'm no Satanist, I just love Metal, so it' my fault...great logic.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #108
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan

Another poster brought up this point, if I go outside wearing an Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, AC/DC or Slayer shirt and a group of crazy Christians lynch me, it's my fault because of my shirt, I'm no Satanist, I just love Metal, so it' my fault...great logic.

Actually I'd put a bullet thru your head because you are Columbine material waiting to happen.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #109
linZoMourning
Banned

Quote:

the hood rat was fighting the guy. what do you want him to do?
Old 03-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #110
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:

Quote:
I hope your mother gets raped, because the way she was dressed she was asking for it.

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #111
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
why are you so mad? was your mother raped? why would you wish my mother to be raped? you should be banned for that

You are so ugly RG. Do you want me to post your picture in this forum?
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #112
linZoMourning
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

yes post a picture of RG in this forum. You keep me laughing lebron23. you keep me laughing....
Old 03-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #113
Riley Martin
O-Qua Tangin Wann

Riley Martin has decent reputationRiley Martin has decent reputation

Quote:
its very unfortunate that this kid had to die but its great for america it shows you shouldnt be dressin like a hood rat gang banger and roamin the streets at night and fighting people. maybe our ghetto trash youth will take note and buck up.

He wasn't dressed like a "hood rat gang banger" and he wasn't "roamin the streets at night and fighting people." In no way is this incident "good for America" either.

Nobody deserves to be killed for wearing a hoodie while they're walking home. According to the tapes, Martin was screaming for help before he was shot. Not sure how anyone can justify what happened.
Riley Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #114
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

Post It.
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #115
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Uh, I don't know about you but if some stranger is following me and obviously isn't a cop and I tried to get away (the kid did this) but I was cornered, you bet your ass I'm gonna fight...you'd let some stranger kick your ass?
Old 03-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #116
linZoMourning
Banned

Quote:
Uh, I don't know about you but if some stranger is following me and obviously isn't a cop and I tried to get away (the kid did this) but I was cornered, you bet your ass I'm gonna fight...you'd let some stranger kick your ass?

im not so sure thats how it played out. sounds like the hood rat was pickin on the neighborhood watch guy
Old 03-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #117
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Yet the teen was the one screaming for help. Let me guess, Trayvon was trolling the people in the development who heard the two. Reverse psycholoy, scream help get off me when really you're the aggressor. Makes sense.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #118
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Why the hell are people responding to RG's trolling?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #119
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictator
Post It.

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #120
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Actually I'd put a bullet thru your head because you are Columbine material waiting to happen.
I'm too old for that to happen, I'm 35, married, have a 2 year old and never been arrested and I still listen to Metal...nice try though but fail
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: