Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-23-2012, 07:19 AM   #46
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks next 5 (after St. Patty's day)

I could never imagine any time in my life that I have rooted for the Celtics to win anything, but I am for two night in a row.

I'd rather Boston win this to bring the Sixers closer to our record, and combine with us winning tonites game we'd be so much closer.

Then Boston goes on their stretch of games and fall out of the playoffs.

Perfect scenario for me.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:32 AM   #47
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I could never imagine any time in my life that I have rooted for the Celtics to win anything, but I am for two night in a row.

I'd rather Boston win this to bring the Sixers closer to our record, and combine with us winning tonites game we'd be so much closer.

Then Boston goes on their stretch of games and fall out of the playoffs.

Perfect scenario for me.
Same thing for me

I only root for them when they play against the Heat.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:50 AM   #48
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2-1 so far. Unexpected loss against the Raptors screwed things up.

I'm pretty confident we'll beat the Pistons tonight but the Bucks game is even more "a must win" than it was before.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #49
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Time to get some "home cooking".
Old 03-24-2012, 10:01 AM   #50
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Time to get some "home cooking".
3 straight home games (Detroit,Milwaukee,Orlando).

I would be happy with 2-1 as long as we beat the Bucks.

Of course 3-0 would be great while 1-2 (loss against the Bucks) would probably put us out of the playoff spot.

MSG crowd needs to be active from the start and cheer our guys to start the game the best they can.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #51
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

I wouldn't be happy with 2-1, that's not "home cooking".

Even if the last two games are close, they must be wins.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #52
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
I wouldn't be happy with 2-1, that's not "home cooking".

Even if the last two games are close, they must be wins.
I wouldn't really call Orlando game "a must win".
They have the 5th best record in the league for a reason.
I'm pretty confident we can beat them but they can get hot in a hurry while the Knicks couldn't hit an ocean right now.

Other than Orlando game we'll see some great games at MSG until the end of the season.
Chicago,Miami and Boston are all coming to town.
Can't wait

There's no better basketball experience than watching the Knicks beat an elite team at MSG.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #53
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I wouldn't really call Orlando game "a must win".
They have the 5th best record in the league for a reason.
I'm pretty confident we can beat them but they can get hot in a hurry while the Knicks couldn't hit an ocean right now.

Other than Orlando game we'll see some great games at MSG until the end of the season.
Chicago,Miami and Boston are all coming to town.
Can't wait

There's no better basketball experience than watching the Knicks beat an elite team at MSG.
The point I was making is that the team has to get a home court dominance regardless of who they play.

The Knicks home record cannot continue to be worse than the better teams road record.

So this mini stretch anything less than 3-0, is unacceptable to me.

I know you check stats alot, so look up this one huge nugget......

Out of all of the 16 playoff bound teams at the moment, there is a constant in just about all of them right now.

Only two have double digit home loses as of right now, and the Knicks are one of them.

The other which is Philly, we just gave that one to them.

They cannot continue to be this bad at home, and expect to win in the playoffs.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #54
Clutch
NBA Legend

I agree they need to dominate at home which hasn't been the case so far.

Out of those 10 losses 4 came against the likes of Raptors,Bobcats,Hornets and Nets.
That's just embarrassing.

But we are starting to get better at home,we are 5-1 in the last 6 home games with an average win of 16.3 points.

Stat of the night brought to you by Clutch
Old 03-26-2012, 12:22 AM   #55
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bux game is must win now.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #56
Clutch
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Bux game is must win now.
We have 2 games against the Bucks until the end.

If we go 0-2 I don't think we'll make the playoffs.

Win tonight would put us 2.5 games ahead of them,that's a nice advantage.
If we want to make the playoffs this game is a must win.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #57
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No excuses but your really blame the Knicks if they lose tonight. No Lin, Amare, Jeffries. JR is lookin like a psycho out there So high risk high reward with that dude.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #58
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now that is a quality win! No Lin, Amare, Jeffries. Team shooting poorly. Melo hurt. Chandler in foul trouble and we still get the W.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #59
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Now that is a quality win! No Lin, Amare, Jeffries. Team shooting poorly. Melo hurt. Chandler in foul trouble and we still get the W.
Did it with defense, and a straight up abusing the Bucks in the paint.

No way they seriously believe they can win a game with Drew Gooden at center.
Old 03-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #60
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Next 8 for us is brutal.

Time for Woody to coach em up.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: