Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Utah Jazz @ L.A Lakers Game Thread

time for another sessions...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Utah Jazz @ L.A Lakers Game Thread

I'm so pump up for this game tonight. Let's go LAKERS
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
I'm so pump up for this game tonight. Let's go LAKERS
Me too brother!
I'm so fuc.ken excited!
I'm off today, no stress, about to grab some in n out for the game, some hen&coke and just relax.
First time I'll be able to see sessions in purple &gold.
Plus I LOVE when we play the jazz.
They go hard against us and we go hard against them. Always a nice gritty and physical game.
Also LOVE the Kobe/raja and Bynum/Jefferson match ups.*
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

It's odd having an actual point guard but I'm not complaining

P.S. Terrence Williams is working out in Los Angeles
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lakers look like shit
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:41 AM   #6
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What a letdown...kobe was terrible.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:45 AM   #7
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryToBeUnbias
It's odd having an actual point guard but I'm not complaining

P.S. Terrence Williams is working out in Los Angeles

Any clue if its specifically for either side? T-Will was a guy I wanted the Clips to trade for but I'll take him as a free pick-up and amnesty Gomes.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Any clue if its specifically for either side? T-Will was a guy I wanted the Clips to trade for but I'll take him as a free pick-up and amnesty Gomes.

Not to sure. He's a 6'6 athletic G F type of player that both teams could use.
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: