Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #121
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Manning signs with the Broncos

Jets extended Sanchez's contract. I think Sanchez will be getting paid around $10mil. I don't think it's a smart move to bring in Tebow to ruin his confidence as we know Sanchez is a shy timid creature

I think the Browns or even Eagles should jump into the Tebow race. I think Reid can make something out of Tebow and he's a better project player than Young who Reid somehow liked.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #122
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
it's disgusting...it's way more THAN HIS OWN COLTS WERE WILLING TO PAY...

If Peyton goes on to play another 3-4 years and wins a ring, while Luck underpreforms...Colts fans may never ever ever forgive this.
Yeah well the contract heavily protects the Broncos if Manning get's hurt or whatever. They can get out of the deal with no cap hit after the year as carbine said.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #123
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:26 PM   #124
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Jets extended Sanchez's contract. I think Sanchez will be getting paid around $10mil. I don't think it's a smart move to bring in Tebow to ruin his confidence as we know Sanchez is a shy timid creature

I think the Browns or even Eagles should jump into the Tebow race. I think Reid can make something out of Tebow and he's a better project player than Young who Reid somehow liked.

No thanks on Tim Tebow in Philly. Unless you're saying teams will think he "improved" then give us more value than we initially gave up. Then sure. Eagles have ripped off teams when dealing their backups that were considered "developed" under Reid.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #125
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No thanks on Tim Tebow in Philly. Unless you're saying teams will think he "improved" then give us more value than we initially gave up. Then sure. Eagles have ripped off teams when dealing their backups that were considered "developed" under Reid.
He's SOOOOO clutch though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #126
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I know how you feel. I was a HUGE John Lynch fan, probably my favorite defensive player ever. And even though he's nowhere near the player Manning is, I was beyond pissed when the Bucs cut him and it was gut-wrenching watching him in another team's uniform.

I can't really imagine what this is like for Colts fans. I have a few buddies who are Peyton fans so they're excited. But if you're strictly a Colts fan, this has got to be tough to deal with.

Yeah, I'm a Colts fan first, but I was only 10 when they drafted Manning so I spent my most influential years as a sports fan with him as the QB, thus he was a deity in my eyes. When I list my favorite athletes ever Peyton is the only player one that I can consider putting #1 ahead of Jordan.

And regardless of what primetime said, I won't be upset if he goes on to win a Super Bowl or two at Denver and Luck doesn't live up to the hype. I honestly feel the Colts front-office made the best possible decision. You can't offer a huge contract to a QB in his mid-30s not knowing if he will be able to make a full return when there's a "sure thing" QB in this draft. If this was any other year and any other draft class without Luck, then maybe I'd be more upset with letting Peyton go.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #127
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
If the Niners can win with Alex Smith, no reason you couldn't back him up with Tebow.

Green Bay is a head scratcher.

I like tebow alot and I have supported him in the past but his qB skillsare no where near that of Alex Smith. Niners are trying to use tebow as leverage to get smith to sign.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #128
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He's SOOOOO clutch though

He is clutch. Not sure your point. Well considering the source, there isnt one. Duh.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #129
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
He is clutch. Not sure your point. Well considering the source, there isnt one. Duh.
you know my point

so does everyone else
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #130
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #131
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
you know my point

so does everyone else

I dont. Enlighten me please.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #132
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Well, I think Tebow could help out with the Eagles short running game. It seems like the Eagles have been atrocious with goaline/short running and Tebow could very well be an answer to that with some type of wildcat formation. He can help out the Eagles elsewhere not just at the QB position.

It's a low risk, high reward type of scenario. Vick is very injury prone and all you need is for Tebow to show some flashes in some PT and a team will probably bite like they did with Feeley and Kolb.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #133
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
I like tebow alot and I have supported him in the past but his qB skillsare no where near that of Alex Smith. Niners are trying to use tebow as leverage to get smith to sign.

And what teams have backups whose skills are near those of the starter?
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #134
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Well, I think Tebow could help out with the Eagles short running game. It seems like the Eagles have been atrocious with goaline/short running and Tebow could very well be an answer to that with some type of wildcat formation. He can help out the Eagles elsewhere not just at the QB position.

Philly was 5th in the league in rushing, 2nd in rushing TD.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #135
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Elway seems like a real douche bag.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: