Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Sam Mitchell Is Cool Like Dat

Bruh deserved his own thread just to pay homage to how ice cold this dude is.

Only guy on TV allowed to lean left w/ it throughout the entire show.

"I stay leanin'"

Thing is I remember him to be kinda awkward as a player and kinda fiery as a coach (no pun intended).

Anyway shout out to Sam...can I get a "Amen?"
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Sam Mitchell Is Cool Like Dat

He just a cool ass kat....Him, Kendall Gill and Smitty, the best ones on NBA TV. Just too cool and professional...
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

Another one in a long line of useless Raps coaches. They were covering Jazz highlights on NBAtv and Gordon Hayward had a block. Sam Mitchel was like "ya and thats the first and last one of his career"...

Just cuz looks like a geek doesn't take away from the fact that the dude's averaging over half a block a game.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:19 PM   #4
TheBluest

"Listen Heyah"

"Yo Know What Dey Problem Is"

"See Dese Young Cats Dese Days Don't Understand About Making The Game Semple"

"Dats What Make Him An All-Star"

"Steve What Did You Do Back In Da Dey When You Felted Disrespectid On Da Bassetball Court"

When You Talk About Sam Mitchell This Is What You're Going To Get
Old 03-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #5
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
He just a cool ass kat....Him, Kendall Gill and Smitty, the best ones on NBA TV. Just too cool and professional...

Those are actually my least favorite analysts on NBAtv, excluding Smitty.

Mitchell talks out his ass all the time, and Kendall is one passive ****er who seems afraid of the camera.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluest
"Listen Heyah"

"Yo Know What Dey Problem Is"

"See Dese Young Cats Dese Days Don't Understand About Making The Game Semple"

"Dats What Make Him An All-Star"

"Steve What Did You Do Back In Da Dey When You Felted Disrespectid On Da Bassetball Court"

When You Talk About Sam Mitchell This Is What You're Going To Get

I love this guy.

"He had a 8ft shot and he shot it 5ft"

Last edited by Whoah10115 : 03-21-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does anyone think he may be gay? He has that look and sound. It caught me yesterday when I was watching the Phx vs Suns game on nbatv. I'm like wow, why does he sound like that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #8
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Another one in a long line of useless Raps coaches. They were covering Jazz highlights on NBAtv and Gordon Hayward had a block. Sam Mitchel was like "ya and thats the first and last one of his career"...

Just cuz looks like a geek doesn't take away from the fact that the dude's averaging over half a block a game.

And then he did it again. Either nobody told him, or he didn't give a ****. I know they replay Gametime, but they said different things. He said it twice.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #9
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJakk
Bruh deserved his own thread just to pay homage to how ice cold this dude is.

Only guy on TV allowed to lean left w/ it throughout the entire show.

"I stay leanin'"

Thing is I remember him to be kinda awkward as a player and kinda fiery as a coach (no pun intended).

Anyway shout out to Sam...can I get a "Amen?"

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #10
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputationNash has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Does anyone think he may be gay? He has that look and sound. It caught me yesterday when I was watching the Phx vs Suns game on nbatv. I'm like wow, why does he sound like that.
Yeah, first time I saw him on NBA TV I was like who's this gay fella?

But he's cool. Hope he continues on tv.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #11
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I took his soft tones as sounding more like a pimp then being gay.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #12
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't have NBATV but when I had a chance to see Mitchell make an appearance, I enjoyed his commentary more than I did most of the other players analyzing. A lot of those guys are just terribly dry, forcing worthless commentary in the middle of highlights. Most it feels like:

Host (Rick Kamla): "Mid-3rd quarter now, Tony Parker finds Tim Duncan with the dish for two. The Spurs led by 9 at that point."

Dennis Scott: "Timmy! Doing his thing, finishing for two."

Brent Barry: "What you gotta love about that play is Parker's ability to find his big man Duncan who you know knows how to put it in for two."
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #13
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dude went HAM on Vince Carter and Rafer Alston when he was their coach. Beat their asses.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #14
TheBluest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I don't have NBATV but when I had a chance to see Mitchell make an appearance, I enjoyed his commentary more than I did most of the other players analyzing. A lot of those guys are just terribly dry, forcing worthless commentary in the middle of highlights. Most it feels like:

Host (Rick Kamla): "Mid-3rd quarter now, Tony Parker finds Tim Duncan with the dish for two. The Spurs led by 9 at that point."

Dennis Scott: "Timmy! Doing his thing, finishing for two."

Brent Barry: "What you gotta love about that play is Parker's ability to find his big man Duncan who you know knows how to put it in for two."

Smitch: Ya See Fellas When I Was Coach For Raptors I Ussa Tell Bosh and Bargnani When We Play Da Spurs You Gonna See Plays Dat Make Timmy Supastar. Same Thang With Jose.... Tell Em.... Parker Always Playin At All Star Level. Dats Where Ya'll Need Be Evy Night. Da Question, Is You Great Evy Night
Old 03-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #15
linZoMourning
Banned

linZoMourning has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBluest
Smitch: Ya See Fellas When I Was Coach For Raptors I Ussa Tell Bosh and Bargnani When We Play Da Spurs You Gonna See Plays Dat Make Timmy Supastar. Same Thang With Jose.... Tell Em.... Parker Always Playin At All Star Level. Dats Where Ya'll Need Be Evy Night. Da Question, Is You Great Evy Night

linZoMourning is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: