Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Bobcats and Boris Diaw Have Agreed In Principle To a Buyout

He was so good for the Suns when Amare Stoudemire had his microfracture surgery and was out for the year... if only he could step it up and play like that I'd want him back on the Suns. But with talks of Phoenix going after JJ Hickson, I think I'll wait to see how that pans out first. We need a legit POWER forward more than anything. Someone who can attack the rim and dunk on people, grab a lot of rebounds and create matchup problems.
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #17
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Do the Spurs want Boris Diaw for the minimum or not?

19000+ bad jokes and counting.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:07 AM   #18
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
"Boy, I sure hope my Atlanta Hawks pick up Boris Diaw for the minimum. Get it done, Bill Tastle! Also, I am gay."

bagelred = homophobe.

Also, Rick Sund is running our team, not Bill Tastle, regardless of title.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #19
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMT
We get it, bro. Really. Every free agent thread?

Loser can't make any good trade ideas, so this is what he does.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #20
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I'd take him on the Clippers and bench Butler at times. A second unit of Bleds - Mo Gotti - Diaw - Evans - Martin sounds really nice, not to mention Foye as well being an option.

Sounds nice, but I seriously doubt in his current condition that Diaw can defend the 3. 20 pounds ago maybe, but I'd have to see it to believe it.
2LeTTeRS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #21
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
bagelred = hawkophobe.

Fixed.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #22
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

I'd like to see him and Nashty again on the same team. maybe he can get in shape
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #23
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Fat, slow as hell. Never been in shape, but this year he brought it to a whole different level. Don't think he could help a contender that much come playoff time.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #24
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Lakers need to get on dat
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #25
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So long Boris, you overpaid lazy piece of shit.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #26
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If he doesn't sign with the Lakers, I would love to see him in San Antonio. He'd give Duncan another shot at a ring.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #27
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
If he doesn't sign with the Lakers, I would love to see him in San Antonio. He'd give Duncan another shot at a ring.

Lakers would be ideal - Kobe would push him to get his fat ass into shape.
It would probably work.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:15 PM   #28
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Is Diaw even mobile enough to play SF anymore? I see him as purely a PF. I remember the Suns using him at the 3 against opposing teams and giving him post ups on mismatches a couple years back.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #29
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

Y'all crazy. Diaw is worthless.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #30
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I would love this guy on Dallas, actually Im sure alot of teams would love him on there teams
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: