Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #76
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Saints Suspensions

great job by goodell tbh

they got away with it and got a ring for their actions so this is deserved

Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:39 PM   #77
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I wanna say it was too harsh.... But once you get warned and then you keep it up and compound the problem by lying about?

You deserve whatever you get
i think we all kind of think the same. We know the bounties don't really work. We know teams try to hurt people without bounties (i can think of a few intent to injure hits ive seen in my time). So the punishment is harsh. BUT since the Saints were warned and processed so stupidly anyway (not sure wtf they were thinking) how can you complain?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #78
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rumors about Parcells coaching the Saints...I think they are legit rumors too
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:57 AM   #79
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
rumors about Parcells coaching the Saints...I think they are legit rumors too

This needs to happen... I'd really like to see this.

Saints will become my second favorite team in 2012 if this goes down.

Love me some Bill Parcells.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #80
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
This needs to happen... I'd really like to see this.

Saints will become my second favorite team in 2012 if this goes down.

Love me some Bill Parcells.
More Skip/Stew Stupidity on First Take; they're saying, well one of the brothers and Skip Bayless, that Goodell should step in to say Parcells should be barred from taking the interim job. If Goodell is going to go that far overboard to say that they can't hire a coach who's under no sanction whatsoever then they might as well just rule NO gets an automatic 0-16 season so everyone can stop wasting their time. Anyway I don't think Parcells takes the job, but if he does Goodell probably wouldn't step in, there's no rule stating the Saints aren't permitted to bring in a good coach. That's preposterous.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #81
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
More Skip/Stew Stupidity on First Take; they're saying, well one of the brothers and Skip Bayless, that Goodell should step in to say Parcells should be barred from taking the interim job. If Goodell is going to go that far overboard to say that they can't hire a coach who's under no sanction whatsoever then they might as well just rule NO gets an automatic 0-16 season so everyone can stop wasting their time. Anyway I don't think Parcells takes the job, but if he does Goodell probably wouldn't step in, there's no rule stating the Saints aren'
t permitted to bring in a good coach. That's preposterous.
i don't think the Saints should be punished anymore than losing their coaches, etc. The owner didn't sanction this or ask for it, it was the coaches, under Payton, under Loomis. Why they would be banned from getting an intermi coach would be beyond me.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #82
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1056566

Quote:
Williams tells the Saints: 'Kill the head, the body will die'

http://theusof.com/
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #83
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The guy who released that audio is a lame. And good luck to future guys doing documentaries getting to be apart of certain things within a team. Cant trust you. Wont trust you.

As for Gregg Williams, this audio ended his NFL career. And makes his road to lower level football tougher because you're dealing with kids. First thing people want to know is will you teach them the same thing you told the older guys, the ones these kids idolize. I'm sure he'll get a chance, just saying it'll be tough.

What a mess.

Also does anyone know who snitched on the Saints bounty program? I've heard Shockey but he denies it. I'd like to know who actually played rat boy in this. Really curious.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #84
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I feel like putting on some shoulder pads and playing for the Saints right now.

I'd love if the Bears got him. Hell, if the Illini could get him.

Does anyone know though why he went from NO to STL? His contract up? Can't remember hearing anything about that.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #85
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I feel like putting on some shoulder pads and playing for the Saints right now.

I'd love if the Bears got him. Hell, if the Illini could get him.

Does anyone know though why he went from NO to STL? His contract up? Can't remember hearing anything about that.

I dont know if his contract was up but I'm sure he had the oppurtunity to leave and seek employment elsewhere. I know there was speculation he would leave the Saints. But when Fisher became HC in Stl, he followed him there.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #86
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

His contract was up and he was ****ing terrible the last 2 years. All the guys on defense tried to do was make a big hit to force a fumble. Hardly any clean tackles. All out blitz on 90% of the defensive plays isn't going to work.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #87
niko
I Run NY.

He's got to be the biggest ****ing idiot
1) He was told not to offer bounties.
2) Has a film crew brought in.
3) Says I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT
4) Offers a bounty.

I mean wtf...
Old 04-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #88
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Sean Payton's suspension has not changed. From what I've heard it shouldn't be surprising since the person they appealed to is the one that set the suspension, right?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: