Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #31
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official "Mike Woodson" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Who cares ? We're talking about Woodson's daughter right here.

Either contribute with the pics or GTFO
Ok, horny little dude.

And this you Clutch knowing you can have her.

knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #32
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Ok, horny little dude.
Better worry about your own son who will soon be far away from home surrounded with beautiful Asian women
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:56 PM   #33
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Better worry about your own son who will soon be far away from home surrounded with beautiful Asian women

My son is taking his girlfriend with him, so hopefully he'll be alright whenever he decides to go.

Seriously though, I don't even think about what my oldest kids do.

Only so much a parent can say, teach, and show, you'd hope the child will use good common sense on items that parents can't control.

Actually, my oldest son and his twins sisters take alot from their step mom, even though she isn't that much older than them.

She gets in their ass way more than me, I'm the more lenient one.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #34
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity

My son is taking his girlfriend with him, so hopefully he'll be alright whenever he decides to go.

Seriously though, I don't even think about what my oldest kids do.

Only so much a parent can say, teach, and show, you'd hope the child will use good common sense on items that parents can't control.

Actually, my oldest son and his twins sisters take alot from their step mom, even though she isn't that much older than them.

She gets in their ass way more than me, I'm the more lenient one.

Damn the son...It's the daughters fathers worry about. I don't even like my daughters playing with boys at day care She's a little tomboy now so she beats the older boys up. But my wife is like a 36 DDD, so I'm nervous as hell.

"Feeling good like head on a Sunday afternoon
Better than a chick that said yes too soon
Until you have a daughter, that's what I call Karma
And you pray to God she don't grow breast too soon" - Kanye

Last edited by franchize : 04-06-2012 at 04:38 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #35
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Damn the son...It's the daughters fathers worry about. I don't even like my daughters playing with boys at day care She's a little tomboy now so she beats the older boys up. But my wife is like a 36 DDD, so I'm nervous as hell.

"Feeling good like head on a Sunday afternoon
Better than a chick that said yes too soon
Until you have a daughter, that's what I call Karma
And you pray to God she don't grow breast too soon" - Kanye

Don't get paranoid fam, the Mrs' will handle that alot for you.

My daughter are almost 17, have been "female" developed since around 12 years old, and both of them have boyfriends, which I've never opposed.

I'm the lenient one, but don't get it twisted, their boyfriends are scared to death of me.

They come over to the house, and won't even go upstairs at all if I'm there, even if I tell them it's ok.

Nadia likes to grill em, just to mess with them, Ari and Aly be so hot about it.

I remember last year taking Ari's boyfriend to a rec game I was playing in, and the young man would not say a word, until I told him to relax son.

He still didn't say alot even after that, but now they're cool.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #36
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Woodson at opening of Clyde's restaurant,"Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine".

I would shoot with her all day long

Old 04-08-2012, 05:55 PM   #37
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Woodson showed alot of balls keeping JR in today.

Trust goes a long way in this game.

I have a feeling JR is gonna really be something special the rest of the way.

That kid wants to win so damn bad, and he's got the right coach for him.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #38
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

LOL, no. He's an idiot for letting JR chuck that much. At the very least JR has plenty of ability to get to the rim.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:32 PM   #39
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Actually yes, he was on the verge of sitting down a guy who was defending well for Novak just to get more points on the board.

Even Novak at that point waiting at the scorers table was looking like "coach this is a D'antoni move".

Woodson knows he will need JR down the stretch and in the playoffs, and this game had every single feel of one.

Woodson did the right thing.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #40
Clutch
Stop flopping

J.R. was shooting poorly but it was either that or
a)Put Novak in instead of him and lose on defense
b)Put Fields in and lose spacing

J.R. might have been cold but they still respect him and guard him on the perimeter.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #41
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

C) Tell him to stop taking fade-away, one-legged 20-footers and go to the basket.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #42
Clutch
Stop flopping

Brian Windhorst ‏ @WindhorstESPN
Knicks have allowed fewer than 80 pts 5 times in 17 gms since Mike Woodson took over. Happened 4 times in 288 gms under Mike D'Antoni

Old 04-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #43
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

2 more wins Coach.

Do it.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #44
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jr and novak have built up some good chemistry looking for each other
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:23 AM   #45
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
jr and novak have built up some good chemistry looking for each other
There was a story how they shoot together at practices and compete against each other (Novak always wins).
J.R.Smith said Novak is the best shooter in the league and that he's the first guy to look for if he's open.
Respect mixed with competition and friendship. I like that.

Nice story,it's clear that they have good chemistry on the court.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: