Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-24-2012, 03:12 AM   #1
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Default Bulls injury Check point

So according to sources, Rose is now taking part in running practices. He also runs in the pool and states its starting to feel better. He is expected to make a return in about a week.

CJ is still fighting through his ankle injury, but its slowly getting better.

Rip's arm feels better and is now participating in NON-CONTACT practice with the team for the FULL PRACTICE. He has a lot more mobility, and says he's feeling better. Thibs says that they'll eventually start giving him contact in the practices. He is expected to make his return in about 2 weeks.

So we're being dragged through hell Bulls bros, but we are getting there...

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu : 03-24-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Default Re: Bulls injury Check point

That's perfect imo. Get these guys all healthy with about 3 weeks before playoffs, hopefully they stay healthy and they'll be fresh and ready to go by then.

Might as well limit Lu's minutes a bit till then as well. just to like 30-33
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #3
Rose
Roses Malone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
That's perfect imo. Get these guys all healthy with about 3 weeks before playoffs, hopefully they stay healthy and they'll be fresh and ready to go by then.

Might as well limit Lu's minutes a bit till then as well. just to like 30-33
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

I swear if Thibs isn't coach of the year again or runner up that would be a joke. His ability to draw the right plays for players despite all these injuries is awesome. Plus this team is the first one to clinch a playoff spot.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #5
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Turns out Rose's injury was more serious than initially thought, and why he's taken this long compared to being back like we initially thought. Apparently the groin injury was so bad, it was bleeding....eww.

The main thing thats going on is that its healed, but he's trying to deal with the scar tissue. He's trying to get to the point where he can overcome it, but its not exactly easy...
Old 03-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #6
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

Yikes.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #7
(e)
MJ of ISH

As long as they get some solid games in before the Playoffs, I'll be alright. I'm saying the last 2 weeks of the season, let's be completely healthy and avoid any set backs. Don't rush anyone back at this point since we have a real solid grip on 1st place.

We have 16 games left, and have 3 more wins than anyone else in the league. We definitely control our own destination for home court throughout the Playoffs.

I'd say we only have 5 'easy' wins left (Pistons 2x, Bobcats, Wiz, home against the Cavs) but out of the 16 games, we play 9 home games. We do have some pretty big games in terms of seeding left since we play Miami (twice), and OKC.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

It'll be tough down the stretch if we continue to not be healthy overall as a team. I've stressed all season long how important the #1 seed will be. Yes we need to rest our injured players so that they are healthy for the playoffs. Absolutely. I just want our bench guys that have been incredible all season long for us to remain focused and keep up the high level of play to allow us to hold onto that top seed.

I agree Deng's minutes being limited is certainly something that should happen. I know we're low on bodies, but Jimmy Butler has showed he can play so his minutes should be increased so that Deng's could be decreased. Let Rose and Hamilton heal up completely before they return. I would say the lineup of Rose, Hamilton, Deng, Boozer and Noah should play 5-7 games together before the playoffs. Atleast it would be nice.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #9
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

Fellas, come on now, Rose is totally fine. It's all BS. They're just resting him up for the playoffs so hes not burned out like last year. Let's face it theres clearly no point to bring him back right now. Best record in the league. You really think Rose hurt his ****ing groin? lol its clearly BS. As soon as we lose a few games i guarantee he will be "healed" and hell be back.
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #10
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
Fellas, come on now, Rose is totally fine. It's all BS. They're just resting him up for the playoffs so hes not burned out like last year. Let's face it theres clearly no point to bring him back right now. Best record in the league. You really think Rose hurt his ****ing groin? lol its clearly BS. As soon as we lose a few games i guarantee he will be "healed" and hell be back.
I am in this frame of mind.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #11
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Quote:
You know, I never thought about that....and to go into the playoffs with a COMPLETELY fresh and bouncy Rose?!
Old 03-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #12
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

We could possibly be looking at a Rose and Rip return for the OKC game...
Old 03-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #13
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

Yeah seriously. The way he played last year, his body was just simply fatigued by the time we played Miami. The Bulls know that, obviously. they don't want that to happen again. If Rose plays HIS game against Miami, we have a very VERY good shot at beating those motherfvckers. VERY. It makes no sense to play the guy when your firmly in 1st place, in the whole ****in league. Why risk it? what is there to gain? Although, i do REALLY REALLY miss watching him play, but whatev he'll be ****in ballin in the playoffs. lol his groin? really? he's d ****in rose!!!
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #14
Rnbizzle
Banned

Quote:
Yeah seriously. The way he played last year, his body was just simply fatigued by the time we played Miami. The Bulls know that, obviously. they don't want that to happen again. If Rose plays HIS game against Miami, we have a very VERY good shot at beating those motherfvckers. VERY. It makes no sense to play the guy when your firmly in 1st place, in the whole ****in league. Why risk it? what is there to gain? Although, i do REALLY REALLY miss watching him play, but whatev he'll be ****in ballin in the playoffs. lol his groin? really? he's d ****in rose!!!
As much as I love you optimism, I seriously doubt he's 100% healthy right now.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #15
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Rose is injured. There is no smoke and mirrors behind the scenes to get him more rest. In fact, rest could be done by limiting his playing time, not by faking an injury.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: