Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #196
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation
Default Re: this is one of the weakest draft classes ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

-Claiborne is small...5'11"...185 lbs...he has 4.5 speed...nothing very exciting at all...he isn't close to Pat Peterson in terms of being a physical specimin
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #197
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

To be fair to prime, in the Cleveland Browns Draft thread he did say that Claiborne can be the next elite CB: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=337

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=357

I will now be accepting future negs.

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 04-29-2012 at 11:32 PM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #198
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol, thank you sunsfan

Nothing I said contradicts anything

Somehow GoBB made opinions about assholes again, figures

I do think that Peterson would have been drafted first and I also think Mo has better ball skils
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:46 AM   #199
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Notice he said that there were only 3 elite prospects in this draft when he created this thread? Notice in here how he bashed Claiborne Wonderlic score and even ARGUED how it mattered? Notice how he wasnt even on Patrick Peterson level? Ok now lets laugh when Dallas drafted Claiborne...

Told you. You talk out of your ass so much that the smell is natural to your senses.

GOBB with the severe pwnage of prime, again.

Sometimes the Internet sucks, eh prime? Better be more careful what you write and post on the Internet from now on. It can come back to bite you in the ass.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #200
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lol, thank you sunsfan

I do think that Peterson would have been drafted first and I also think Mo has better ball skils
You said he's nothing very exciting at all and now you say he's the best cover corner in the draft.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #201
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Lol, thank you sunsfan

You keep saying Dallas got one of the elites in the draft, yet if you look at your OP, you say this draft has only three elite players, RGIII, Luck and Kalil.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #202
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Claiborne is a good cb prospect, but to say he's the best one since primetime is beyond retarded. A couple months ago he wasn't even an elite prospect in your eyes. U are the biggest homer/flip flopper I've ever seen.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #203
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I said Pat Peterson was a better CB prospect (he would have gone first)

I said that Claiborne is the best prospect at MAKING A PLAY ON THE BALL since Sanders...
Old 04-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #204
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
To be fair to prime, in the Cleveland Browns Draft thread he did say that Claiborne can be the next elite CB: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=337

^^^ read these
Old 04-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #205
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

I wouldn't negative rep you for that. But it shows how he talks out of his ass if anything. Those links contradict everything he said in this thread. So which is it? Mo is or isn't elite? Mo is a better prospect than Peterson or he isn't? Claiborne wonderlic score is a big deal or it isn't? The stuff he said in those links and this thread show me he talked from both sides of the fence.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #206
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I wouldn't negative rep you for that. But it shows how he talks out of his ass if anything. Those links contradict everything he said in this thread. So which is it? Mo is or isn't elite? Mo is a better prospect than Peterson or he isn't? Claiborne wonderlic score is a big deal or it isn't? The stuff he said in those links and this thread show me he talked from both sides of the fence.
you're looking too deep into it (as ususal) and it has nothing to do with "talking out of your ass"...I've never seen a figure of speech abused and misused so much

they are just opinions...nothing more
Old 04-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #207
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

If Mark Barron would've been drafted by Dallas, he'd be the next Ed Reed.
If Dontari Poe would've been drafted by Dallas, he'd be the next Reggie White.
If Tyrone Crawford would've been drafted by Dallas, he'd be the next great pass-rushing DE....oh, wait.
If T.Y. Hilton would've been drafted by Dallas, he'd be the next Jerry Rice.
Etc, etc, etc

It's so easy ragging on you prime. At least you take it all in good humor (for the most part).
Old 04-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #208
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:

they are just opinions...nothing more

Yes. But you flip flop them constantly. ESPECIALLY when it comes to a player who becomes a Cowboy or who is no longer a Cowboy.

Before draft, MoCla wasn't anything special, after Cowboys take him, he's the next Deion Sanders.

Do you not see the problem here?
Old 04-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #209
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

^^^ the Barron one is not true at all, I made it clear numerous times in here I didn't want Dallas to take him

Poe IDK...I was just "meh" on him...combine freak that didn't do much in college...I might have had my hopes up though, sure.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:55 PM   #210
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Yes. But you flip flop them constantly. ESPECIALLY when it comes to a player who becomes a Cowboy or who is no longer a Cowboy.

Before draft, MoCla wasn't anything special, after Cowboys take him, he's the next Deion Sanders.

Do you not see the problem here?
I clearly said he could end up being an elite CB
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: