Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #61
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: this is one of the weakest draft classes ever

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_NFL_Draft

^^^ that draft is pretty sick though...17 PBers in the 1st
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #62
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2010 > 2001 though...a lot of those PBers weren't all that great...wow didn't realize how old Justin Smith was either.

10 years from now more than half that draft will be Pbers

1 1 St. Louis Rams Bradford, Sam
1 2 Detroit Lions Suh, Ndamukong
1 3 Tampa Bay Buccaneers McCoy, Gerald
1 4 Washington Redskins Williams, Trent
1 5 Kansas City Chiefs Berry, Eric
1 6 Seattle Seahawks Okung, Russell
1 7 Cleveland Browns Haden, Joe
1 8 Oakland Raiders McClain, Rolando
1 9 Buffalo Bills Spiller, C. J.
1 10 Jacksonville Jaguars Alualu, Tyson
1 11 San Francisco 49ers Davis, Anthony
1 12 San Diego Chargers Mathews, Ryan
1 13 Philadelphia Eagles Graham, Brandon
1 14 Seattle Seahawks Thomas, Earl
1 15 New York Giants Pierre-Paul, Jason
1 16 Tennessee Titans Morgan, Derrick
1 17 San Francisco 49ers Iupati, Mike
1 18 Pittsburgh Steelers Pouncey, Maurkice
1 19 Atlanta Falcons Weatherspoon, Sean
1 20 Houston Texans Jackson, Kareem
1 21 Cincinnati Bengals Gresham, Jermaine
1 22 Denver Broncos Thomas, Demaryius
1 23 Green Bay Packers Bulaga
1 24 Dallas Cowboys Bryant, Dez
1 25 Denver Broncos Tebow, Tim
1 26 Arizona Cardinals Williams, Dan
1 27 New England Patriots McCourty, Devin
1 28 Miami Dolphins Odrick, Jared
1 29 New York Jets Wilson, Kyle
1 30 Detroit Lions Best, Jahvid
1 31 Indianapolis Colts Hughes, Jerry
1 32 New Orleans Saints Robinson, Patrick

^^^ those are about the only teams that look like they could have "missed" (and still too early to say they missed)

Jahvid Best was a bad ass too, but might not ever play again

it is seriously unreal how deep this draft was...

if we ranked the last 15 drafts, this would be number 1...the coming up draft would be near the bottom, or at the very bottom
Old 03-25-2012, 01:18 PM   #63
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
You should of just named the thread "2010 is the best draft class ever"

According to him any draft that comes after 2010 will be used in comparison. If its not as good or BETTER? Its a weak draft class. Gotta love when he uses his ass nonstop. Makes for a P-U moment.

Gotta love how this guy thinks...no draft can be considered deep if it doesnt make his "best draft class ever!" list. Logic, the thing that left primetime like a dead beat dad.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #64
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like this draft a lot. Luke Kuechly is a phenomenal prospect. I also like Dontari Poe and Quentin Coples. Janoris Jenkins is also going to be a stud.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #65
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I like this draft a lot. Luke Kuechly is a phenomenal prospect. I also like Dontari Poe and Quentin Coples. Janoris Jenkins is also going to be a stud.
As a Cowboy fan who are you excited about?

We will be lucky to get DeCastro...A GUARD.

Barron is the other option who looks awful and way overrated due to just being a safety.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #66
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Take off the pewter glasses. And by all means feed me the "McCoy does stuff that dont show up on the statsheet" line. Is he talented? Sure, no one is arguing that. But dont dare tell me he hasnt been disappointing since he has been drafted. And dont DARE play up the moments he looked like a stud to ignore the fact overall his rookie campaign was weaksauce. For a guy who was billed to be this instant impact DT that some (like primetime) said was better than Suh. If anything deserves a its McCoy start to his pro career. Why deny that? Of couyrse as a Bucs fan since you're overly optimistic about his potential you'll look to defend him as if its being implied he's a career backup. So dont dare argue his talent. Argue what he has shown thus far given the expectations. Period.

Whoa buddy, no reason to get so upset. I mean whats with all this dont you dare stuff? Odd.

Anyway, the main thing I was facepalming on was the fact you said he has no impact even when hes healthy. Has he been a disappointment, of course. And maybes thats all you were trying to get across. But don't deny the mans ability to affect the Bucs D. Hes the most important player on the D-line and it shows when hes not playing. Heck, just look right after he left the 9ers game last year. SF ran all over them. He completely dominated the the Falcons 2 weeks prior. Last year, he clearly showed that he can be a high impact player, just not consistently yet. And while you obviously want much more from your 3rd overall pick, every Bucs fan was excited with his play prior to his injury.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #67
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Whoa buddy, no reason to get so upset. I mean whats with all this dont you dare stuff? Odd.

I'm GOBB A Smith remember.

Quote:
Anyway, the main thing I was facepalming on was the fact you said he has no impact even when hes healthy. Has he been a disappointment, of course. And maybes thats all you were trying to get across.

Yes. And I went a bit primetime with my exaggeration to prove a point.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #68
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'm GOBB A Smith remember.

Yes. And I went a bit primetime with my exaggeration to prove a point.

All good my man. I don't know why I interject between you and prime anyways lol.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #69
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know why prime keeps hyping up 2010.

It's best player was the 2nd pick and its second best player was a 2nd round pick who didnt play in the previous collegiate season (Gronk).
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:03 PM   #70
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I don't know why prime keeps hyping up 2010.

It's best player was the 2nd pick and its second best player was a 2nd round pick who didnt play in the previous collegiate season (Gronk).
What you don't think the 2010 draft was that deep?
Old 03-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #71
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
All good my man. I don't know why I interject between you and prime anyways lol.
Um, because he said McCoy was no good when healthy...lol
Old 03-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #72
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
What you don't think the 2010 draft was that deep?

Not as deep as other drafts. The 1st overall pick digressed, no big time WR. 2 out of the top 5 picks have missed almost half the 64 possible games. You didn't even highlight hughes or alualu as misses. And McCourty was so bad in year 2 that there might be a possible position change.

Off the top of my head I can't remember the rest of the draft and possible steals nut it wasn't a great draft like you're claiming.

2001 sh*ts on 2010 badly.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:09 PM   #73
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

They have only played 2 years...2001 is full careers...many of them not too stellar.

Hutchison and Tomlinson only HOFers in the first round.

2010 could easily trump it
Old 03-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #74
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Not as deep as other drafts. The 1st overall pick digressed, no big time WR. 2 out of the top 5 picks have missed almost half the 64 possible games. You didn't even highlight hughes or alualu as misses. And McCourty was so bad in year 2 that there might be a possible position change.

Off the top of my head I can't remember the rest of the draft and possible steals nut it wasn't a great draft like you're claiming.

2001 sh*ts on 2010 badly.

Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas are gonna be big time receivers... Dez especially.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #75
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas are gonna be big time receivers... Dez especially.

Manning will help Thomas reach it if he they both stay healthy. Bryant not so sure about, he seems immature and Romo and he didn't have food chemistry. Robinson was trusted more by Romo. He's got all the physical tools but not sure if he's got the brains to put everything together.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: