Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-12-2007, 06:12 PM   #1
cangoods
I brick open layups

cangoods has an OK reputation so far
Default Knicks vs Bulls Prediction

I have a prediction for this board, and its january so i want my props for saying it when it comes true.

I watched the bulls last night vs the nets.

IF THE KNICKS MEET THE BULLS IN THE POST SEASON, WE WILL BEAT THEM EASILY !!!!

The bulls are officially the most overated team in the east. Their offense consists of ben gordon, who is a great scorer, but he isnt iversion. I have seen too many games where he scores 26 pts in the 1st half and cant buy a shot in teh 2nd half. And its not his fault he is a great scorer but he cant carry the load himself.

They have a bunch of players on that team who cant shoot.

Also my prediction is that the knicks vs bulls will be a 4 vs 5 matchup in the playoffs. The knicks being the 4 after winning teh division. The bulls are a seriousely flawed team. I think they need to get Magloir from portland at teh very least they need some sort of low post presence, they struggle for points.

- Cangoods
cangoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:01 PM   #2
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

i can c that happening, if the knicks do make the playoffs. Curry would dominate the Fro
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

I think if the Knicks are healthy and they play hard and give 100% all 48 minutes we can beat anybody.

Maybe not in a series but we will take a few.

Seriously I think they will be in the top 10 teams at the end of the season.

It all depends if we stay healthy and continue to progress and not regress.

Most teams are one serious injury away from oblivion.

The best teams find a way to stay competitive until their injured player or players return.

That's why I see C Web going to the Pistons, Heat or Lakers. Big time injuries and aging veteran teams.

Please not my Knicks....YUK.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the bulls are overrated. they have peaked for the season and now they are slipping.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #5
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Their offense is terrible.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i knew this would happen. Curry gets in foul trouble and too scared to defend.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:25 AM   #7
irimus
I airball my layups

irimus has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
I think if the Knicks are healthy and they play hard and give 100% all 48 minutes we can beat anybody.

Seriously I think they will be in the top 10 teams at the end of the season.

irimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:01 AM   #8
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

I still feel that way.

It's effort on defense and like I have been saying help defense and the willingness to intimidate in the paint.

That should be Curry's job since he is physically capable, but mentally I don't know if he has it. He has to understand that not ever game is his to score at will or be the go to guy, it's a team. He has other responsibilities, so when the scoring isn't there he has to have more emphasis on rebounding and playing D.

He disapears......

I also saw a lot of stagnation on offense.

But it's the defense and the big problem is Crawford. He just doesn't want to play defense. He doesn't ever help out as I see Frye, Lee, Jefferies, Q and Balkman do.

That's why Crawford is a bench player and should come off the bench for his instant offense. He is not a starter and is not strong enough to cover the bigger SG's in the league. Q is the 2 but has to lose a few pounds to get more quickness and flexibility.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:14 AM   #9
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #10
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

And that will be Zeke's undoing and eventual firing.

He still is playing contracts and not players.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: