Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #31
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Mike brown

Here's the truth.......I would've threatened to bench Kobe at least 2 times this season if he didn't move the ball when he was cold.......but Brown didn't do crap but sit there and look stupid. NOW when Kobe is playing well and bringing the team back he decides to pull this crap.....I think he decided to do it before the game started, I don't think he has the I.Q to make adjustments during a game....I haven't seen it from him ever, not here and not in Cleveland.
I don't know if he was even aware of what was going on during that game....of all times to bench Kobe he chooses that game at that time to do it....very weird. He then said he's not going to tell Kobe WHY he did it??? Isn't the entire point to get Kobe to do what you want him to do? No wonder the players don't like this clown he's so erratic and clueless.....one moment you're the starter or key guy off the bench and the next moment you are not seeing the floor for weeks.....with no reason being discussed. That's @ss backwards coaching.
Goudelock came in and hit back to back 3's and was immediately benched for over a quarter having played 4 minutes (Many games back).....I was like WTF....we blew a big lead and lost as Fish and Blake were horrible.
Why would ANYONE in their sane mind declare Blake to be the starter for the forseeable future over Sessions??? Little kids watching their first game are more intelligent than that.....No Brainer except for a coach with no brain.
This guy has no freaking clue at all. As I said from the start, Mike Brown is just a guy who likes to talk and puff out his chest....but there is absolutely no substance to him. Horrible decision by Jimmy.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #32
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

he wanted sessions to come off the bench to give the second unit an actual chance to do something. as of now its blake, barnes, mcroberts and maybe murphy maybe goudelock i mean thats a terrible second unit nobody that can really get a good shot on their own. so thays why he wanted sessions coming off the bench, but he plays well with the starters so he should start... but it was a good idea.

people blaming mike brown for making decisions with obvious reasons behind them... lol. im not saying brown is a good coach cus i dont think he is, but hes not a bad coach and not the the reason this team struggles. it stuggles because kobe is waaaay to selfish. if he was as efficient as lebron yhen u want him taking 20 shots a game but he is not effecient... he should be taking our shot clock running down shots and getting occasional isos and hen trying to set up teammates... he should not be taking triple threat 3 pointers and calling for the ball on the block everytime when other people can score more efficiently than he can. hes way to egotistical to see the obvious.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #33
bladefd
Good college starter

Kobe looks like is in chuck mode tonight.. Anybody surprised? This is why Mike Brown made a mistake benching him even for 2 minutes.. This is how Kobe and his ego is. Now what the hell is Mike going to do?? Bench Kobe again?

I hope Mike Brown learns about Kobe from this

edit - Kobe didn't chuck in 2nd quarter so maybe I will take back some of what I initially typed above

Last edited by bladefd : 03-27-2012 at 11:30 PM.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #34
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

You are all grounded for talking $h1t about Brown Kobe...and causing him to chuck... Now go to your bench. No you cannot use your new Ferrari 458 to go on your "Wanna Get Away" excursion while you are being benched.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:30 AM   #35
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Kobe looks like is in chuck mode tonight.. Anybody surprised? This is why Mike Brown made a mistake benching him even for 2 minutes.. This is how Kobe and his ego is. Now what the hell is Mike going to do?? Bench Kobe again?

I hope Mike Brown learns about Kobe from this

edit - Kobe didn't chuck in 2nd quarter so maybe I will take back some of what I initially typed above

lol....Kobe missed like his last 6 shots in the 3rd in full chuck mode.......Kobe is the type of guy who will try to get even with you no matter what.......Brown best not fk with the Mamba.

Last edited by DKLaker : 03-28-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:41 AM   #36
DKLaker

Today's benched player is Andrew Bynum........Mike Brown The moron is costing us games....can't we just fire him already???

I think Brown is following the Detroit plan by alienating all his players.

Last edited by DKLaker : 03-28-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:09 AM   #37
bladefd
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Today's benched player is Andrew Bynum........Mike Brown The moron is costing us games....can't we just fire him already???

Bynum got benched after that stupid 3pt shot
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #38
dd24
College superstar

Quote:

The worst part of that is it took a couple seasons to get Kuester fired......
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:19 AM   #39
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
The worst part of that is it took a couple seasons to get Kuester fired......

Geeeeezzz, I'm barely gonna make it through the rest of this season watching the moron at work.

Bynum got benched for shooting a 3??? His shooting % from 3 is better than Pau's

Who is getting benched next? Pau? Sessions? Brown is so dumb he'll try to bench Jimmy Buss
Old 03-28-2012, 02:26 AM   #40
dd24
College superstar

Quote:
Geeeeezzz, I'm barely gonna make it through the rest of this season watching the moron at work.

Bynum got benched for shooting a 3??? His shooting % from 3 is better than Pau's

Who is getting benched next? Pau? Sessions? Brown is so dumb he'll try to bench Jimmy Buss

Haha, he's benched almost everyone at some point now.... he's running out of options
Old 03-28-2012, 02:58 AM   #41
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
Haha, he's benched almost everyone at some point now.... he's running out of options

Come to think of it.. He didn't bench fish?
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #42
dd24
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)

He decided to blindside him with a trade instead, lol.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #43
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)

Yeah...damn good point. He was afraid of Fish because of his leadership, he thought if he loses his approval he'll lose the entire locker room.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #44
DKLaker

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ree-point-shot

Kobe backs up Bynum and says the Lakers "Young Coaches" overreacted.
If that is not a slam on Brown then I don't know what is.

Apparently Bynum makes 3's in practice.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 AM   #45
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...ree-point-shot

Kobe backs up Bynum and says the Lakers "Young Coaches" overreacted.
If that is not a slam on Brown then I don't know what is.

Apparently Bynum makes 3's in practice.

Phil Jackson once pulled Bynum from a game for shooting a three. He has no business shooting that shot. Mike Brown's move was a "regular coaching move".

Kobe is starting to be an ass because hes ceasing every opportunity to publicly attack Brown. His ass only has 2 good years left so I don't know why he's trying to finish off his career on a bad note.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: