Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default What kind of Facebooker are you?

Pretty straightforward question. I'm hoping this has not already been a thread but I'm not going to go hunting to find out.

I post songs/videos if I think they're dope, and I'll put up phone pictures I think are cool. I don't do many statuses. I like/comment on friends pictures, but I don't do the whole liking slutty/sexy pictures come-on sorta thing. Maybe that's out of respect to my ex, or maybe I'll never do it. I dunno.

You?
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What kind of Facebooker are you?

Post status updates/comments that are humorous/offensive

Argue about rap music
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pretty much the same as on here. Just update my status to make random/sarcastic comments and observations, post a pic or two every few weeks and talk about my Amazon shopping addiction
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #4
joe
College superstar

joe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputation

I'm the type who slowly gets more and more involved over time, then deletes it cuz he feels too exposed to the internet world. then remakes it and promises himself to stay more low key, and then starts the process over again....

MmHm
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I do not update my status. I'll post pictures if I have pictures worth posting. I'll share fun video links with friends. I'll like things other people post and I'll comment on them, depending on who they are. I tend to accept any friend request I receive and if they end up being bothersome, I'll just block them from my feed instead of removing them altogether.

For the most part, I like the idea of interacting with someone specifically on Facebook as opposed to putting something out there meant for whoever is reading their newsfeed at the time. Of course, there are exceptions. Last week I posted a news story link as my status about a fist fight that broke out in my city over a literary argument.

I'm not a fan of stream-of-consciousness status updates, from myself or others. The people just throwing out their opinions or feelings (ex: "parking stickers are way too freaking expensive!") seem to really clog and clutter things up. And it's cliche, but reading a lot of that stuff sort of makes me feel dumber. I know, I know, the answer is just not to read it. I'm working on it.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Barely update my status much, I usually go on there to see what other people have to say. Isn't it just funny when people put the "LMS" for a rate or whatever, and in a week they put the same exact status and give the same exact people different ratings on how they look? It's hilarious.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Barely update my status much, I usually go on there to see what other people have to say. Isn't it just funny when people put the "LMS" for a rate or whatever, and in a week they put the same exact status and give the same exact people different ratings on how they look? It's hilarious.

People still do stuff like that?? I thought that died out with Myspace lol
Old 03-27-2012, 12:23 AM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

Oh yeah. They do "LMS for a random wall post" and a bunch of other weird stuff too.

Or when someone is feeling really lonely they try to capitalize on what's hot in the media at the time. I can't tell you how many pictures of people in hoodies with the caption "LMS to support Trayvon Martin" I've seen in the past week.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #9
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

I complain about not having a boyfriend and wanting cuddles
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #10
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

Myspace never had status that you can like .. "LMS" means like my status and in return they either rate you, shit like that. There's this one girl on my FB who CONSTANTLY does it like every 4-5 hours every day 7 days a week. She probably rated guys different shit every 2 days it's crazy I just wanna slap this hoe :lebron:
Old 03-27-2012, 12:33 AM   #11
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I'm the type who slowly gets more and more involved over time, then deletes it cuz he feels too exposed to the internet world. then remakes it and promises himself to stay more low key, and then starts the process over again....

MmHm
Sounds pretty insecure.

Anyways, mine is pretty low key. I won't put up any pictures unless it's a random mobile upload or an album from a trip. Status updates are few and far between, joke around with a few friends here and there. It was a good way to catch up with people I had lost touch with when I first made it, but that novelty is gone once you initially reconnect with most of those people. It's still useful for setting things up with friends like a road trip or a party though.

And I've never seen any of that LMS stuff among any of my friends on Facebook. Took me a second to even figure out what that meant.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #12
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rarely go on.

When I do, it's playing games with relatives to occupy time, post violent stick pictures that I made, or complain about facebook (character limit, etc).
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:36 AM   #13
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Like this bitch gonna tell me I'm a 10 then tomorrow she's like oh .. your a 2 then friday she's like your a 6 like I outta go up to her and smack her up beside her head like bitch i shouldn't of liked your status to begin with i outta delete you and shit
Old 03-27-2012, 12:55 AM   #14
Maniak
Siobhan Sharpe

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The odd status, rarely any pictures, frequent creeping people, posting on peoples status'.

I used to make a lot more status' but then I realized I was annoying.

I enjoy reading the misfortunes of peoples lives on facebook. You learn such amazing things.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:58 AM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Like this bitch gonna tell me I'm a 10 then tomorrow she's like oh .. your a 2 then friday she's like your a 6 like I outta go up to her and smack her up beside her head like bitch i shouldn't of liked your status to begin with i outta delete you and shit

If these statuses are so annoying to you then why are you asking the same person to rate you 3-4 times a week?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: