Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #16
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What kind of Facebooker are you?

i post a status very rarely and if i do it's usually about sports. i like sometimes like statuses and pictures and dont really comment. use facebook chat alot and play who wants to be a millionaire. then i scroll through my news feed and then im done.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #17
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
If these statuses are so annoying to you then why are you asking the same person to rate you 3-4 times a week?

I was kidding lol I never liked a "LMS" status before. I just see that she gets about 5-10 likes every time or usually, but tell me why she posts some status like

"LMS if you think I'm a virgin" like c'mon who the fhuk puts that shit? What are you 13? How you gonna put that up, obviously not you god dam border jumpin mexican ass pop.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #18
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A sarcastic, misogynistic asshole. That should sum it up.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #19
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Post what I'm doin every five minutes.

My last 5 updates.

"Gotta poo"

"Finished boo'n, Just whipped"

"goin on ISH"

"Girls are dumb"

"Drake Sucks"
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:09 AM   #20
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I was kidding lol I never liked a "LMS" status before. I just see that she gets about 5-10 likes every time or usually, but tell me why she posts some status like

"LMS if you think I'm a virgin" like c'mon who the fhuk puts that shit? What are you 13? How you gonna put that up, obviously not you god dam border jumpin mexican ass pop.

lol oh ok I was gonna say when you like the statuses you're feeding the wholes (whore trolls. i'm coining that phrase)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #21
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I make a facebook will you be my facebook friend Draz?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:40 AM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like to post random pictures. Like I posted this picture over the weekend from my office with the caption, "This is my view of the gorgeous day outside right now."

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #23
joe
College superstar

joe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Sounds pretty insecure.

Anyways, mine is pretty low key. I won't put up any pictures unless it's a random mobile upload or an album from a trip. Status updates are few and far between, joke around with a few friends here and there. It was a good way to catch up with people I had lost touch with when I first made it, but that novelty is gone once you initially reconnect with most of those people. It's still useful for setting things up with friends like a road trip or a party though.

And I've never seen any of that LMS stuff among any of my friends on Facebook. Took me a second to even figure out what that meant.

not really, I just don't like being too "out there." having so much info online for everyone to read makes me uncomfortable at times. if there was a way to delete your account along with all your posts on this forum, I would have done it 10 times by now.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:24 AM   #24
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Borderline non-existent.

Only created an account a couple years ago because I wanted to see what the fuss was about, and I only keep it around to stay in contact with real old friends and family that I actually do care about.

I log on about once every 1-2 weeks for about five minutes maximum. When I first created the account, I was real into it for about a month. I grew out of it big time since then. If I spend more than five minutes at a time on it, then I honestly feel like I'm wasting time. Nothing to do really but like random pictures and watch white knights come save the day. A bit cringe worthy really.

Pretty much all my real friends use Facebook for sarcastic jokes and all. None of them take that mess too seriously, which is probably why I don't.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:48 AM   #25
joe
College superstar

joe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
Borderline non-existent.

Only created an account a couple years ago because I wanted to see what the fuss was about, and I only keep it around to stay in contact with real old friends and family that I actually do care about.

I log on about once every 1-2 weeks for about five minutes maximum. When I first created the account, I was real into it for about a month. I grew out of it big time since then. If I spend more than five minutes at a time on it, then I honestly feel like I'm wasting time. Nothing to do really but like random pictures and watch white knights come save the day. A bit cringe worthy really.

Pretty much all my real friends use Facebook for sarcastic jokes and all. None of them take that mess too seriously, which is probably why I don't.

lol what do u mean?
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #26
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Usually I just post sports and sarcasm. I don't post much about my actual life, or what's going on, unless it's huge news. I'd rather just save that stuff for my close friends/family.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #27
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

I rarely post anything of my own, maybe a song or two once a month. Most of the time I'm just commenting on what other people are posting. Making funny comments, starting arguments, trolling. Also use PM to keep in touch with family oversees.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #28
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Usually once a week to post something trollish about the local sports teams.

Never fails to rattle some cages. Its all in fun.

Besides that, I rarely post anything. I'll comment on good friends statuses. Post a picture around once a month. Don't really talk about myself unless its legit big news.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My page is boring. I dont put up statuses. Once in awhile I'll post a song off youtube. Outside of that? Its not a page a person would come back to after first glance.

I randomly like statuses/photos and comment. I say I do these thing more than messing with my own page. I dont troll/start arguments unless its sports related.

My page isnt that bad where you ask "Why do you even have FB? " but its a level above that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #30
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I spend like an hour on Facebook every day and the last thing you can see on my page is posted like 3 months ago
I usually just chat, get some updates for school, for bball pickup games, lurking on hot chicks pages and shit like that
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: