Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #31
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What kind of Facebooker are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
My page is boring. I dont put up statuses. Once in awhile I'll post a song off youtube. Outside of that? Its not a page a person would come back to after first glance.

I randomly like statuses/photos and comment. I say I do these thing more than messing with my own page. I dont troll/start arguments unless its sports related.

My page isnt that bad where you ask "Why do you even have FB? " but its a level above that.
In truth though, I don't approach Facebook as a site where I'm trying to draw folks to my page or anything, so I'd say you're about status quo in that regard. For the most part, I'll visit a friends' Facebook page regardless of whether they have "excellent content" or something like that. It's a matter of using Facebook as a means of communication, as opposed to using it as an outlet for every thought that enters one's mind.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
In truth though, I don't approach Facebook as a site where I'm trying to draw folks to my page or anything, so I'd say you're about status quo in that regard. For the most part, I'll visit a friends' Facebook page regardless of whether they have "excellent content" or something like that. It's a matter of using Facebook as a means of communication, as opposed to using it as an outlet for every thought that enters one's mind.

Yeah thats how I sorta use it. Communicate and keep in contact with friends/family from the past.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #33
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Basically in the same boat as Gobb and Rake.

I only use it to talk to a small group of friends. I might like a thing or two, once in a blue moon, but outside of that, I use it talk to my friends and send pictures (usually of lame stuff I find on reddit) to my gf.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #34
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't use it a whole amount as most of my "friends" are females and they take can take it a bit too seriously. I'm kinda wary/weirded out by people who post every single part of their life for everyone to see.

And if there is anyone I really want to talk to I'm more likely to do it face to face or by SMS rather than on the computer.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #35
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Browse through the news feed, which takes no more than 2 minutes. Seriously, how do you spend that much time on that?

Then I post whatever on my mind, when I have something on my mind. . Could be a bit absurd, but I don't care. And then I play games. Maybe IM certain people. That's a typical facebook session.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:35 AM   #36
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
lol what do u mean?
You know, all those girls on Facebook that are completely desperate for attention and want their ego stroked to the maximum, so they post some lame shit on Facebook like, "OMG Am I pretty?" "Uh this outfit is horrible isn't it?" "My gosh, I look fat right?"

Then all those white knights that barely ever spoke to her in High School or whatever come rushing in to save the day and praise how "beautiful" and "perfect" she is. "You're not fat. You're the most prettiest girl in the world." They give out every compliment in the book with some pre-concieved fantasy that maybe, just maybe, they'll be able to **** her if they suck her woman dick on facebook.

This shit happens all the time and it seriously makes me facepalm and shake my head in shame when I see it. I cringe.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #37
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

lol, I post photography stuff and sometimes troll people's statuses.

Or I'll post like BRANDON PAUL. or "hahaha Duke."

I don't have many friends.

I've got a weird obsession, though. You know how you put a letter in the search bar and a list of names comes up? I go A-Z sometimes and am like how did these people get linked to me?!? Or it'll be like someone I used to know or an ex... shit is crazy.

Facebook is weird...

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: