Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 03-27-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Eagles to trade Asante

http://articles.philly.com/2012-03-2...#ixzz1q7n16eZC

because he is disguntled

if only they would actually trade him to Dallas

and yes this is thread worthy because...the Eagles now have no depth at CB which is lolzy

and Asante is still an elite CB...big name IMO
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eagles to trade Asante

This is news?

Eagles have had him on the trading block for awhile now. Also no depth?

Nnamdi on one side. Rodgers-Cromartie on the other side. Hanson covering the slot. Curtis Marsh and Lindley two young CBs they drafted in 2010 and then 2011. Eagles have how many draft picks in this draft? Can you count prime? So another way for them to add a CB. But yes, no depth. Zero.

I'l be happy with a 3rd rd pick for Asante. Hope someone bites.

Good news for DRC because he cant cover the slot, better suited on the outside. And with a shutdown CB in Nnamdi? DRC will see targets out the ass. So he better make the most of it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #3
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah I was upset about the DRC for Kolb trade when it first happened

now I can see exactly why they traded him so fast...he is utter and complete GARGABE

Joselio Hanson?...who is that...let's see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joselio_Hanson

5'9"...170lbs...didn't know NFL players got smaller than DeSean

played for the Frankfurt Galaxy...dude must be a complete stud

my bad, so much depth

this explains why you think the draft this year is so deep
Old 03-27-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah I was upset about the DRC for Kolb trade when it first happened

now I can see exactly why they traded him so fast...he is utter and complete GARGABE

He stuggles covering slot WRs. He's best suited to play outside.

But I'd like to see how you prove he was utter and complete GARBAGE. Explain it in depth please.

Quote:
Joselio Hanson?...who is that...let's see

Shocked you dont know who he is. Last year in the offseason when you searched CB metrics and posted them in support of D.Revis? Guess who was on the list? Hanson. Guess you overlooked that.

Quote:
my bad, so much depth

How is it not deep?

Nnamdi/DRC/Hanson with Curtis Marsh being the 4th CB. Typical primetime talkin out his ass.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

do you know what "depth" means?

"look -pt- we have 4 CBs...that means we are deep!"

you can't be "deep" at CB if all of them suck...

you have Nnamdi and that is it...and even he is questionable now

you're shallow at CB after Asante leaves...just admitt it
Old 03-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

and I knew who Hanson was, I posted that for everyone else to see his tiny Euroleague ass
Old 03-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

They dont suck. You still have proven how DRC was utter and complete GARBAGE. Nor do you speak on Joselio Hanson in 2010 on the CB metrics link you posted to support Revis. Funny.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

he has good metrics in the slot? and he was a dime last year?

I bet he is a dime back again this year replaced by a drafted CB
Old 03-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #9
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Nnamdi is questionable now?
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #10
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Nnamdi is clearly not questionable. Did you forget about my tracking of him last year?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Nnamdi is clearly not questionable. Did you forget about my tracking of him last year?

subjective and after week 6 you lost me because I felt you were unfair. Anyone who thinks Nnamdi isnt questionable just doesnt know what they are talkin about. EVERYONE knows it. - primetime
Old 03-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
he has good metrics in the slot? and he was a dime last year?

I bet he is a dime back again this year replaced by a drafted CB

Unless Eagles land Morris Claiborne? I dont see that happening. And Hanson was replaced by DRC. Eagles considered moving Asante but held onto him. DRC has always been insurance for Asante being done. I believe he's in a contract yeae so I wouldnt be surprised if he plays lights out on the outside next season. Not saying he WILL. But just lookin at how NFL players tend to ball hard in their contract years? Wouldnt shock me. Not like he isnt talented.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:25 PM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Nnamdi is a great CB, top 10, he isn't "questionable" in terms of just being good, my bad...but he is overrated and over paid JUST EXACTLY LIKE I SAID

he just had to go to one of the other 31 teams in the NFL that actually have zone in the playbook for everyone to see it.

when signing with the Eagles many had him as the best CB in the NFL...over Revis

after...misses the probowl, becomes an after thought...not a single fan has him over Revis...no way
Old 03-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #14
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Nnamdi is a great CB, top 10, he isn't "questionable" in terms of just being good, my bad...but he is overrated and over paid JUST EXACTLY LIKE I SAID

he just had to go to one of the other 31 teams in the NFL that actually have zone in the playbook for everyone to see it.

when signing with the Eagles many had him as the best CB in the NFL...over Revis

after...misses the probowl, becomes an after thought...not a single fan has him over Revis...no way
He went to a new defense with a short offseason. We should of all expected to see a hiccup.
jazz873 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
He went to a new defense with a short offseason. We should of all expected to see a hiccup.
not with anyone else...

I certainly wouldn't expect a hiccup from Revis if he went to another team...

If Revis went to Dallas...we would see this:

Nnamdi...we would see poor zone play and TDs
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: