Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Just Booked A Skydiving Trip Next Month

This will be my surroundings...

Tough living here in New Zealand

Anyone ever do it? Share your experience and/or sexperience!
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just Booked A Skydiving Trip Next Month

I went skydiving once. It was a lot of fun, but more relaxing than thrilling. I really want to try bungee jumping. I think having the ground rush at you really fast would be more of a thrill. Skydiving feels like you are floating in a wind tunnel. I didn't have as nice of a view as that though.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are you gonna have sex while you do it?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #4
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I went skydiving once. It was a lot of fun, but more relaxing than thrilling. I really want to try bungee jumping. I think having the ground rush at you really fast would be more of a thrill. Skydiving feels like you are floating in a wind tunnel. I didn't have as nice of a view as that though.

For some reason, I'm more scared to bungee jump. I don't know why,

Mr. Im So Rad... I wish man. That would be tight.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Promise us your chute wont fail,....I need more updates of Maori women beating your ass in a second.
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #6
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
For some reason, I'm more scared to bungee jump. I don't know why,

I think there are plenty of reasons to be more scared of bungee jumping:

1. Ground rushes at you at a faster rate.

2. More injuries occur in bungee jumping (whiplash/back issues/more likely to hit structure you jumped off)

3. Sky diving has a backup parachute. In bungee jumping, if there is a problem, it happens fast and there is no time or backup to save your ass.

I don't know death rates though.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #7
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidape
Promise us your chute wont fail,....I need more updates of Maori women beating your ass in a second.

Roger that.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:

2. More injuries occur in bungee jumping (whiplash/back issues/more likely to hit structure you jumped off)

3. Sky diving has a backup parachute. In bungee jumping, if there is a problem, it happens fast and there is no time or backup to save your ass.

True, with my luck, I think I'd only try it over water.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:55 PM   #9
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

2. More injuries occur in bungee jumping (whiplash/back issues)

Yes lets discuss these death rates thingy, surely its perfectly safe to jump out of a perfectly working airplane.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #10
Myth

Quote:
True, with my luck, I think I'd only try it over water.

Yeah, that way while you smack yourself unconscious on the water and are tangled up, you die in 30 seconds rather than instantly.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #11
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Roger that.

Sure she looks a little manly, but you can beat her ass if you wanted can you not?
Old 03-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #12
Myth

Quote:
Yes lets discuss these death rates thingy, surely its perfectly safe to jump out of a perfectly working airplane.

I wasn't so sure the one I jumped out of was perfectly working. Seemed like I was jumping out of an oversized flying soda can.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #13
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Yeah, that way while you smack yourself unconscious on the water and are tangled up, you die in 30 seconds rather than instantly.

Still, the false hope of surviving is there.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #14
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Sure she looks a little manly, but you can beat her ass if you wanted can you not?

muay thai on her ass
Old 03-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #15
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How much will this sky dive being running you? I just passed on an opportunity to drop $150 to sky dive near the Michigan-Indiana border. Not exactly New Zealand, but sky diving is sky diving. I regret passing on the opportunity.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: