Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #481
LA_Showtime
Magic Johnson

Default Re: Kobe now has more points with the Lakers than Jordan with the Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Your stupidity knows no boundaries. Great job.

I would delete that post too if I were you, moron.
I missed one brah. And they were out of order. I was also going to quote you, but that would take too long.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #482
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

You Kobe stans are really retarded when you think Kobe and his inferior stats and accolades is greater than Jordan's, so you use weak ass arguments like the 80s/90s were a weak era and other BS while totally ignoring the rules changes that have opened up the scoring for perrimeter players in Kobe's era...also, I love how you guys also ignore the opinions of NBA greats like Drexler, Dumars, PJax who say MJ would avg 45 pts in this era of no physical play in the perrimeter.

For ****s sake,.stop with the Kobe>MJ nonsense, your idol himself says MJ is the GOAT.

I'm not sayingj MJ is the GOAT since I was to young to see Wilt and prime KAJ, but I did see MJ and Kobe and Kobe is nowhere near MJ's level, the stats and accolades don't lie.

GOAT debate boils down to most credible NBA analysts between MJ, Wilt, KAJ slightly above Bird/Magic.

One last point, notice how those who keep insisting Kobe is on MJ's level are Laker fans while those who argue for MJ are fans of a bunch of different teams, not all are Bulls fans.

That this thread is already over 30 pages long is proof that ISH has a lot of young ignorant fans who are clueless about basketball and it's history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
how is that?..we backing everything up with stats and facts...

Jordan stan uses teh same " all he does is Chucks..chucker...MJ's muscle density was better"

funny that MJ stans use "chucking" or "Ball hogging" as the reason Kobe scores...

1. Pau Gasol's average FGAs per game while in Memphis (where Pau was go to guy): 13.7
Pau Gasol's average FGAs per game this season with LA (while Kobe is chucking): 13.6

2. Andrew Bynum is leading the league in FGAs per game among centers.

People keep saying that LA needs to feed the bigs, not realizing that they already do. Pau isnt going to shoot anymore than he already is, because thats just not who he is. And Bynum is already getting as many FGAs per game as any center can handle. (While still being required to be active on the glass and play good defense)

any Jordan stan gonna explain why Gasol gets exactly the same FG attempts as he did in Memphis as the main weapon??

thought so...all the Jordan stans are firmly in my pocket.

(bumps chest)

next
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #483
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

AlphaWolf24 claims to have watched the NBA since the early 80s, if that's true, he has no excuse for being this stupid basketball-wise, at least I can understand the young cats here who were to young to see prime Bird/Magic/MJ...but this fool is either lying and he is really 15, or he's too dumb to realize Kobe isn't even better than Magic/Bird.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #484
donald_trump
im a superhero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Kobe averages more points per FGA than Jordan even though has a lower FG% due to 3s and free throws. So Kobe's shot selection puts more points on the scoreboard.

suck it Jordan Jockers

that doesnt make sense considering it took him more shots to score an equal amount of points.

how can you be that stupid?
donald_trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #485
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald_trump
that doesnt make sense considering it took him more shots to score an equal amount of points.

how can you be that stupid?
I've read enough of his posts to figure out that logic is his enemy. Dude is just turrible.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #486
Ne 1
College superstar

MJ has seriously some of the most irrational, insecure nut job fans the sports world and basketball community has ever seen. I mean a lot of Kobe fans are deluded and irrational as well, but at least they aren't as insecure as the Jordan jihadists and probably won't be bringing him up every day for the next 15 years after he's finished, talking about how great and how much better the 00s was compared to the current league, constantly hating on whatever stud has taken over the game. And speaking of that, I never understood how someone can be a Jordan stan and hate Kobe. Kobe Bryant is who Jordan stans would be if they could hoop, he's living every MJ fans childhood dream and Kobe respects your favorite player more than you do! (I'm just as confused by Kobe stans who hate Michael Jordan btw)
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:28 AM   #487
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:30 AM   #488
hkfosho
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
MJ has seriously some of the most irrational, insecure nut job fans the sports world and basketball community has ever seen. I mean a lot of Kobe fans are deluded and irrational as well, but at least they aren't as insecure as the Jordan jihadists and probably won't be bringing him up every day for the next 15 years after he's finished, talking about how great and how much better the 00s was compared to the current league, constantly hating on whatever stud has taken over the game. And speaking of that, I never understood how someone can be a Jordan stan and hate Kobe. Kobe Bryant is who Jordan stans would be if they could hoop, he's living every MJ fans childhood dream and Kobe respects your favorite player more than you do! (I'm just as confused by Kobe stans who hate Michael Jordan btw)

MJ > Kobe
hkfosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:50 AM   #489
Kappy
Good High School Starter

Quote:

Kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:57 AM   #490
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Forget regular season MVPs,

6/6 >>>>>>>>> 2/5

Are people debating about this?
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:59 AM   #491
Deuce Bigalow
Kobe Apostle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
Forget regular season MVPs,

6/6 >>>>>>>>> 2/5

Are people debating about this?
So is Kobe better than Bird?

5 rings, 2 fmvps to 3 rings, 2 fmvps
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #492
Celtic_Pride
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
So is Kobe better than Bird?

5 rings, 2 fmvps to 3 rings, 2 fmvps

Debatable

As of now Bird is better though. More MVPs and a more well rounded player!
Celtic_Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:06 AM   #493
Da_Realist
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

Damn this dude is whining
Da_Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #494
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
I wouldn't consider myself an MJ stan, I don't even have a Jordan avi, but he's the best player I've ever seen. That's why I don't claim he's the GOAT over Wilt, KAJ because I was tooyoung to watch them in their prime. What I do claim is that he's the best I've ever seen, started watching the NBA in the mid 80s. My problem is not with Kobe the pkayer, he is an all time great, no doubt, but to prop him up over MJ, who most NBA experts (former players, NBA coaches and analysts) consider as the GOAT is retarded and the Kobe stans who try and denigrate what MJ did to prop up Kobe over him is retarded and should be called out on.

Kobe Bryant is by most experts in around the top 10-12 greatest players of all time. How the fukk are the Kobe kids claiming he's better than MJ when all of his stats and accomplishments are inferior to Jordan (execpt 3 point shooting percentage and it's not even by that much)?

Like I said before, I can see how older fans could consider Wilt or KAJ better than Jordan, I didn't see them play, they did, but those who watched prime Jordan and then saw Bryant and think KB is superior, well, most folks who saw both go with MJ and I don't know what the hell their were watching.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #495
Da_Realist
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
I wouldn't consider myself an MJ stan, I don't even have a Jordan avi, but he's the best player I've ever seen. That's why I don't claim he's the GOAT over Wilt, KAJ because I was tooyoung to watch them in their prime. What I do claim is that he's the best I've ever seen, started watching the NBA in the mid 80s. My problem is not with Kobe the pkayer, he is an all time great, no doubt, but to prop him up over MJ, who most NBA experts (former players, NBA coaches and analysts) consider as the GOAT is retarded and the Kobe stans who try and denigrate what MJ did to prop up Kobe over him is retarded and should be called out on.

Kobe Bryant is by most experts in around the top 10-12 greatest players of all time. How the fukk are the Kobe kids claiming he's better than MJ when all of his stats and accomplishments are inferior to Jordan (execpt 3 point shooting percentage and it's not even by that much)?

Like I said before, I can see how older fans could consider Wilt or KAJ better than Jordan, I didn't see them play, they did, but those who watched prime Jordan and then saw Bryant and think KB is superior, well, most folks who saw both go with MJ and I don't know what the hell their were watching.

Fatal knows what this is about. Don't let the crying fool you. Dude has a LOOOONG history of starting/participating in baseless flame wars against MJ as it relates to Kobe.
Da_Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: