Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2012, 01:03 AM   #1
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Do You Sheoples See The NFL Conspiracy Yet?

Just wandering ....

Just like my man told me....

What up meezy???
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:09 AM   #2
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do You Sheoples See The NFL Conspiracy Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Just wandering ....

Just like my man told me....

What up meezy???

3 questions:

1. What?

2. Where are you wandering to?

3. Who is your man?

Follow up question to #3: Since when did you become a homosexual?

Or have I just not been paying much attention to you to notice?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #3
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
3 questions:

1. What?

2. Where are you wandering to?

3. Who is your man?

Follow up question to #3: Since when did you become a homosexual?

Or have I just not been paying much attention to you to notice?

Bout 3:50..... Take notes and listen to the whole thing ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPTxBeVeyhY
Old 03-28-2012, 02:24 AM   #4
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, with all the info and analysis you put into this astounding and very informative post I am now convinced of the conspiracy. Thank you for opening up my eyes.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:45 AM   #5
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is the worst thread I've seen on ish.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He thinks the NFL placed Tebow in NY as a conspiracy, rather than Tebow the glory hound placing himself in NY for the biggest possible audience.

Tebow seems like a great guy but peopel who fly around in a plane painted QB 15 might not be the most humble.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #7
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Almost ALL of YOUR threads are attention seeking, post whoring type shit.

give it up man...

We get it... you gangsta... you real DAWG... JC dude, stop it.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #8
Whatfoul?
I hit open 5-footers

Whatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this boardWhatfoul? is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Almost ALL of YOUR threads are attention seeking, post whoring type shit.

Agreed
Whatfoul? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #9
kileer7
Sycophants R sickos

kileer7 has an OK reputation so far

Conspiracy theory = epic fail
kileer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Crackers gonna crack......

And my boy told me a" high profile coach" will fill Sean paytons shoes. But will keep it going to keep headlines.

Just cus I grew,up with a starting NFL player, and NBA players, don't be jealous...

Take notes and learn something..
Old 03-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #11
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

And my boy told me a" high profile coach" will fill Sean paytons shoes. But will keep it going to keep headlines.

Just cus I grew,up with a starting NFL player, and NBA players, don't be jealous...

irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #12
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Lay off the crack
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #13
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Quote:

Is your boy ESPN, cause that's is all they have been reporting for a week.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #14
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #15
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

OP is certainly a dumb ass
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: