Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Trivia

Can you get all of them right? Don't spoil it for others though.

dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:43 AM   #2
LABean
Kobe Bean

LABean has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trivia

Row 3, column 1? Help me.
LABean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:43 AM   #3
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

all but 2
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #4
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LABean

i thought it was family guy characters
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #5
LABean
Kobe Bean

LABean has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
i thought it was family guy characters
Yeah, that was my first thought, but I knew it was wrong.

Btw, they should have made one about King of the Hill.
LABean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:37 AM   #6
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Obelix and Asterix
Old 03-28-2012, 03:15 AM   #7
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

i recognize it, but its a show i don't watch so i have no idea. what is the one in the bottom right?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:28 AM   #8
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
i recognize it, but its a show i don't watch so i have no idea. what is the one in the bottom right?
Lucky Luke
Old 03-28-2012, 03:28 AM   #9
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

recognized all immediately.
funny how little information one need to remember them.
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #10
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For the two that others are struggling with (column 1 row 3 and the last one on the bottom right) I've never heard of them. Definitely not as recognizable as the rest, to me at least.

I won't give away the answers but if you're like me and want to cheat just Google "Lego TV Characters" (I did a Google Image search) and you should be able to find the answers pretty quick. Those two are the only ones I didn't and couldn't recognize almost immediately.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:51 AM   #11
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I get the top 4. Not the bottom 4
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #12
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
I get the top 4. Not the bottom 4

http://www.cartoonscrapbook.com/01pics-L/disney_L49.jpg
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #13
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I forgot all about the smurfs and duck tales and I grew up watching them.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #14
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I got all except 3:1 and 4:2
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:18 PM   #15
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I got all except 3:1 and 4:2

Ditto, never watched either of them so I have an excuse.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: