Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2012, 04:13 AM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Breaking News: Manny Pacquiao is positive. Pac had a press conference

Manny revealed his secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=OYFkcKrs420#!

"In my honest opinion, I believe that he's on some type of supplements," said Floyd Mayweather Sr. "I don't think that he can beat Little Floyd with steroids in him or not. He don't have that kind of talent or that kind of skill -- whatever he has in him.""Floyd Mayweather was the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter before, but not any more. I'm not going to say that about myself. I'll leave that up to the fans and someone else to decide."

Manny Pacquiao's supplements.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 03-28-2012 at 04:31 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Breaking News: Manny Pacquiao is positive. Pac had a press conference

-_-
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:47 AM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Breaking News: Manny Pacquiao is positive. Pac had a press conference

I want to buy a case of Sting Powerpac, and sell it to the US Market. An average joe will be a future world champion in 3 months.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 03-28-2012 at 04:50 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:53 AM   #4
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
-_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53VCJiLLkOA

Pacquiao vs. The World
Old 03-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #5
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

16 yrs.old Manny Pacquiao vs. Renato Mendones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QStmwnL1J4o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej9_pTFBEtg

33 yrs.old Manny Pacquiao. An 8th time Division Champion, and the reigning pound for pound King.

Sting Powerpacq = Real Life Super Soldier Serum

Old 03-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #6
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

I just tweeted this commercial to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Manny revealed his secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=OYFkcKrs420#!

"In my honest opinion, I believe that he's on some type of supplements," said Floyd Mayweather Sr. "I don't think that he can beat Little Floyd with steroids in him or not. He don't have that kind of talent or that kind of skill -- whatever he has in him.""Floyd Mayweather was the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter before, but not any more. I'm not going to say that about myself. I'll leave that up to the fans and someone else to decide."

Manny Pacquiao's supplements.

wtf come someone ban this for being so annoying in ish ... geeshhh
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:33 AM   #8
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

na this would be all over ESPN... change the title.

imo 99% of professional athletes are on some sort of "illegal" supplement. id take some if it was highly regulated like theirs are (trainers, scientist, etc) but im scared to do it on my own and *** up.
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:52 AM   #9
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP has decent reputationLBJMVP has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7

imo 99% of professional athletes are on some sort of "illegal" supplement. id take some if it was highly regulated like theirs are (trainers, scientist, etc) but im scared to do it on my own and *** up.

it was a commercial for an manny's new energy drink. it was pretty much mocking floyd mayweather.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #10
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7

Vintage Dizzle-2k7.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:56 AM   #11
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I want to buy a case of Sting Powerpac, and sell it to the US Market. An average joe will be a future world champion in 3 months.
Are you kidding me? they be selling that joint everywhere..

...Sell it to the US Market
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:04 AM   #12
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Are you kidding me? they be selling that joint everywhere..

...Sell it to the US Market

I really have no idea. I thought Sting was only popular in the Philippines, Malaysia, and in Pakistan.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:38 AM   #13
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I really have no idea. I thought Sting was only popular in the Philippines, Malaysia, and in Pakistan.

It's popular in Pampanga too!
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:42 AM   #14
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
It's popular in Pampanga too!

Godzuki is the street fighter champion in Pampanga. Thanks to Sting Powerpac.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: