Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #2641
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Guess the ChiSox really don't wanna win the division. Letting DET come in and get timely and clutch hits.

I really hate our bullpen and they give up way too many runs and momentum-shifting hits.

Now we get the toughest test. Granted, we have Sale, in his toughest and most important game of his young career. Hopefully he wins.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:19 AM   #2642
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I went to the A's games on Monday and Tuesday. Angels fans tears are delicious.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #2643
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Guess the ChiSox really don't wanna win the division. Letting DET come in and get timely and clutch hits.

I really hate our bullpen and they give up way too many runs and momentum-shifting hits.

Now we get the toughest test. Granted, we have Sale, in his toughest and most important game of his young career. Hopefully he wins.
I have a hunch that Verlander isn't that great in huge situations, he wasn't that good in the playoffs last year. We shall see tonight if I'm right...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #2644
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I went to the A's games on Monday and Tuesday. Angels fans tears are delicious.

It has been a great season; they've won 6 in a row, 15 of 18, 21 of 26, 39 of 56, and 60 of their last 90. I haven't enjoyed a run like this since my 94 Expos pre work stoppage.
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #2645
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

with around 20 games left, a Texas win and a A's loss tonight should pretty much wrap it up for the Rangers winning the AL
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #2646
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
with around 20 games left, a Texas win and a A's loss tonight should pretty much wrap it up for the Rangers winning the AL

You do realize they have a four game series against each other right?

The Orioles also find a way to win again.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #2647
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

shit...no, didn't know that
Old 09-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #2648
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah that should be fun to watch. I think the Rangers still come out with the division, but the fact that the A's are in position to win it says something.

Haven't been to an A's game in a couple weeks so I plan on going this Sunday vs. the O's. Sucks that the two Cinderellas have to beat up on each other, but I'm ready for the A's to start the downfall of Baltimore. They're gonna have to take at least 2/3 because then follows a brutal 10 game road swing vs. Det, NYY, Texas.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #2649
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

They have 7 games left.
4 in Texas
and 3 in Oakland to end the season.

It might just come down to the Series in Oakland in October.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #2650
MMM
877-954-1893

Quote:
Yeah that should be fun to watch. I think the Rangers still come out with the division, but the fact that the A's are in position to win it says something.

Haven't been to an A's game in a couple weeks so I plan on going this Sunday vs. the O's. Sucks that the two Cinderellas have to beat up on each other, but I'm ready for the A's to start the downfall of Baltimore. They're gonna have to take at least 2/3 because then follows a brutal 10 game road swing vs. Det, NYY, Texas.

No doubt that 10 game stretch is tough but the Yankees and Tigers have look very beatable recently.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #2651
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The rangers have 20 games left. If we go 10-10, the as have to go 13-6 in their 19 games to tie, neither is all that likely
raiderfan19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #2652
sunsfan1357
Word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
They have 7 games left.
4 in Texas
and 3 in Oakland to end the season.

It might just come down to the Series in Oakland in October.
Ah for some reason I thought they were facing the Angels to end the season. I definitely plan on going to that series.

The Yankees do look beatable, but pitching in NY where the Yanks just gotta hit a pop fly to get a home run is always a tough situation. I think the A's also have to face Verlander during their series.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #2653
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Ah for some reason I thought they were facing the Angels to end the season. I definitely plan on going to that series.

The Yankees do look beatable, but pitching in NY where the Yanks just gotta hit a pop fly to get a home run is always a tough situation. I think the A's also have to face Verlander during their series.
You'll see how much balls the yankees have tonight, because for the first time, if they lose they fall out of first place. They know it going in. If they have any balls, they go up 3-0 early and shit on Boston who looks like they don't even want to play.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #2654
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
The rangers have 20 games left. If we go 10-10, the as have to go 13-6 in their 19 games to tie, neither is all that likely
did you mean "unlikely"?

that scenario seem doable to me
Old 09-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #2655
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
did you mean "unlikely"?

that scenario seem doable to me
How's my boy darvish doing?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: