Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #3271
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Fell asleep very early last night with the A's down late vs Detroit. I wake up, go to work assuming the A's lost. Just got home and found out they forced it to game 5 & the Giants beat the Reds earlier today? Wow.

1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:06 PM   #3272
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just watched the highlights of the Giants v Reds. What a crazy game that was. Reds had plenty of opportunities... sometimes it just isn't meant to be.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #3273
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Just watched the highlights of the Giants v Reds. What a crazy game that was. Reds had plenty of opportunities... sometimes it just isn't meant to be.
While I'm a Reds fan I'm slightly laughing on the inside at all my fellow Reds fans after the two straight Reds wins that posted on Facebook topics such as, "The Reds will finally advance in the playoffs!"

I don't know what it is, after we lose the Homer Bailey great pitched game I was just like, "Damn, that was the best opportunity. How do you lose a game where you're pitching staff strikes out 16 batters and your starter gives up 1 run in 7 innings for his second best pitched game of his career?"
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #3274
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Fell asleep very early last night with the A's down late vs Detroit. I wake up, go to work assuming the A's lost. Just got home and found out they forced it to game 5 & the Giants beat the Reds earlier today? Wow.

Yep, we choked it away! Woot!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #3275
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow jayson werth..
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #3276
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A-Fail again.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #3277
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A-Rod comes to the plate with runners on 2nd and 3rd, one out, in a 1-1 game and....strikes out. That'll only add fuel to the fire if the Yankees lose.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #3278
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have an increasingly bitter admiration for what Verlander is doing to my A's. I think he must read ISH and saw my post on his post season struggles before the series.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:44 PM   #3279
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Jesus, machado has a CANNON over at third
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #3280
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Today during school at the cafeteria everyone was sneak watching the giants game on their ipads and when Posey hit the grandslam the place exploded.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #3281
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And it's over for Oakland. Although they barely had a chance going into this game anyways.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #3282
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I have an increasingly bitter admiration for what Verlander is doing to my A's. I think he must read ISH and saw my post on his post season struggles before the series.
Told you that was inflated.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:17 AM   #3283
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Told you that was inflated.

Shaddup! I'm bitter right now, dammit.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:22 AM   #3284
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Shaddup! I'm bitter right now, dammit.
Guys played well. Better than I thought. I thought the Tigers would wrap it up in 4. A's had a lot of heart and skill. Can't fault them for failing, although the games they've lost they've definitely helped the Tigers win.

Besides you guys shit on the Bills.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #3285
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Today during school at the cafeteria everyone was sneak watching the giants game on their ipads and when Posey hit the grandslam the place exploded.
And while they cheered, my heart sunk into my stomach.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: